Get Out!

Believe In Me

"Why are you here?" I said sternly trying to not make my voice seem mad. There stood in front of me was the guy that left me for 2 years now and now is in front of me again. I didn't want to see his face or anything that reminded me of him. Why is it now that he is standing in front of me now? "Why are you here?!" I said raising my voice. He just smiled at me. I wanted to wipe off that smile of his but I couldn't. Well not in the condition that I was in now. He brushed past me and went in. I was stunned. What did he want. I closed the door behind me and followed him around. He just kept looking around for a bit.

"I see you haven't changed yourself, Maoie." He said. No one ever called me that only him. I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes. He went back towards the living room and plopped down on the seat. I waited for him to reply. He looked over to his right and saw the roses. "I see you kept good care of the roses I sent you." He said. He sent them?

"Jun, please go away." He stood up and came towards me.

"Actually I came today to say apologize for what happened. But since you told me to go away I will." he said and headed for the door. I was in a daze for a bit thinking about his words, when I pulled him back. "What? Still want me to stay with you?"

"Wait, you did this to me?" I asked him.

"Actually you ran into my car and my car hit you. If I didn't recognize you, you wouldn't be here."

"So you mean to say that if it wasn't me or if you didn't know me, then you would've just let me die out there in the streets?" I asked raising my voice again.

"No, I would've asked my butler to take that person there."

"Your always the same Jun."

"What no Junnie now?"

"Shut up, we already broke up. No need to bring back up the past." I knew I was going to cry. But I held them back the best I could. I clenched my fists hard that they turned white.

"That doesn't mean anything does it?" Jun said casually.

"Yes it does. It means a lot."

"Like what?"

"Like we don't belong together, we don't need to see each other, and also we don't need to know each other." Before he could speak, the doorbell rang. I went and opened it.

"Mao-chan!" Abe said.

"Oniisan!" I said. He came in and hugged me. Shota came in after him. He hugged me also and they came into the house. When they saw Jun they stopped in their tracks.

"Mao, what is he doing here?" Shota asked me. I looked at him. But before I could answer, Jun started speaking.

"Can't I visit her?" He said.

"Get out!"

"What?"

"You heard him GET OUT!" Abe yelled.

END OF CHAPTER 19---------------------------------------

WHAT DID JUN DO?