1/3 Mystery Solved. 2/3 to go.

Believe In Me

"Toda Erika?" The doctor asked as Shota nodded. "I thought that she wasn't related in anyways possible to you."

"She isn't, but she is my little sister's friend and since she got hurt, we were just wondering." Shota said.

"Well, we examined her blood and she is blood type AB." The doctor said. Shota smiled and nodded. After thanking the doctor, they walked back towards the room.

"So Erika-chan is type AB and Mao is type O, so that means that..." Shota said trying to calculate everything out.

"Mao can give blood to Erika." Tsuyoshi finished. Shota nodded. "Let's go and tell Mao."

"I bet she's asleep." Jun said. Shota and Tsuyoshi looked at each other.

"Yep she might be." Shota said. "We'll tell her tomorrow."

THE NEXT DAY..................................

Mao woke up with the sun shinig in her eyes. She looked around to find that somoene had entered the room. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Jun?" She asked. Jun smiled and turned around.

"Good morning." He said as he walked towards her. "Did you have a good night sleep?"

"Yeah." Mao said. Then she remembered and looked around. "Where is Onee-chan?" She asked.

"They're gonna come in a little while. I just came too early." Jun said. Mao nodded. "And good news for you."

"What?" Mao asked.

"I think you can donate blood if you want to." Jun said.

"How?" Mao asked.

"Erika's blood type is AB and yours is O, so I guess you can give it." Jun said. Mao smiled.

"Thank goodness." Mao said.

"Ne, why do you want to give blood? It's not like Erika lost blood or anything." Jun said.

"I know, but for some strange reason, I think that if I can give her just a little bit of my blood, she'll be fine." Mao said. Jun suddenly laughed and ruffled her hair.

"What?" She asked.

"That's just like you, you know?" Jun said. "Mao, the big saver. No wonder I fell for you." Hearing that Mao gave a slight laugh. Shota and Tsuyoshi came in to find them laughing.

"Ho Ho, what's with the laugh?" Shota asked.

"Arigatou!" Mao said as he got closer. He smiled.

"Your welcome my lady." He said as they all laughed.

Later that day, Mao had signed up to give blood.

"Your appointment will be someitme this week. We will inform you once we confirm the date." The nurse said. Mao nodded. Mao was discharged that day and could go home. She sat down carefully with the help of both her oniisans and stared at everyone. Her real parents and her parents were also there. they all looked at her.

"Why did you offer to donate blood? i mean doesn't the hospital have anymore?" Tetsu asled breaking the ice.

"Dad, I wanted to." Mao said.

"Dad, she offered to do it herself. It's not like she'll be in any trouble." Shota said.

"Tetsu, let her decide for herself." Misaki said to Tetsu. Tetsu got up and headed to his room.

"I'm sorry." Mao said as she sat there looking at her mother. Misaki shook her head and then took her hand. 

"I'm glad that you are thinking that way, but what if this is a bad idea?" Misaki asked. 

"Okaa-san, everything will be fine." Mao said smiling as she held Misaki's hand. 

Shun sat in his room thinking about Mao. He stood up and walked back and forth in his room wandering. He looked at the veranda door and walked towards it. He opened it and stepped outside. He stood there wondering about what he was going to do. He stepped back into his room and sat on his bed with his hands on his cheeks. In a moment, his mother walked through the door.

"Okaa-san." Shun said as he stood up. His mother held out her hand.

"Sit. I need to talk to you." His mother said.

"Hai." Shun said as he sat back down.

"Shun, you do know that I love you right?" His mother asked. Shun nodded. His mother smiled.

Mao was pushed on the sick bay heading towards the room with Jun, Shota, and Tsuyoshi beside her. They held onto the rails of the sick bay, reassuring her that everything will be fine. Finally they are stopped at the entrance of the room and Mao is pushed. Erika was already in the room on the other side. Mao looked at her with distraunt eyes and then squeezed her necklace. She turned to face the ceiling and then closed her eyes as they put the needle in her arm. She felt a rage of blood running from her body into the needle. It hurt at first, but soon she forgot about the pain. She closed her eyes and drifted off. Jun, Shota, and Tsuyoshi stood outside waiting. After a couple of moments, the doctor came out.

"The patient is fine. But the donator seems to have given too much blood. RIght now, her body isn't stable." The Doctor said.

"What do you mean unstable?" Shota asked.

"For some reason, when we tried to take out the needle, it wouldn't budge. We thought we did it wrong, but then after a couple of tries, we came to a conclusion that the donator was holding onto her necklace. Once we took the necklace out of her hands, we finally knew that it was the reson why we couldn't take out the needle." The Doctor said. [I know such a weird thing]

"The necklace. http://www.birds-n-stuff.com/images/Jewellery/Charm%20Jewellery/Blue_Teardrop_necklace.jpg What does the necklace mean?" Shota asked in his mind. They rolled Mao out and they all went to her side. She was unconscious as they rolled her to another room. Erika soon came out of the room and entered the room next to Mao's..

After a couple of hours, Mao woke up and looked around.

"She's up." She heard faintly. Her vision was blurry but after adjusting it, she saw that she was in the hospital room.

"Onii-san." She said quietly. Shota grabbed her hand.

"I'm here." He said.

"Onii-san." Mao kept saying. Shota held onto her hand tightly. Soon her eyes drifted off to sleep. Shota turned to Jun and Tsuyoshi who shrugged.

"Mao." Misaki and Tetsu said as they came through the door.

"Okaa-san, Otou-san, everything is fine. Mao is just unconscious." Shota said. Misaki her hair.

"This is why I am against her donating blood. Do you know what could happen to her?" Tetsu yelled at them. They all just hung their heads low.

"Tetsu, stop it. As long as Mao is fine, then we don't have to worry." Misaki said. Tetsu looked at her and then at the three boys. He put one of his hands on his forehead and sighed.

"Gomen. I just can't face the fact that we could lose Mao." Tetsu said. "After all, your mother and I were the ones who brought her up."

"We understand. We were also at fault too." Shota said. Tetsu went by Mao's side and held her hand. Soon Yuko and Ikki came.

"How is she?" Yuko asked.

"She's fine, just unconscious." Misaki said. "Ano... Yuko-san, can we talk?"

"Uh.. Hai." Yuko said looking at Ikki and then back at Misaki. They both went out. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Ano... Yuko-san, I think it's best if you took Mao away from here." Misaki said.

"What?" Yuko asked.

"Mao is all grown up now and they know where she is. If she continues to stay here, she will just be in danger even further." Misaki said. "And I don't want to see her in danger anymore. She's a princess."

"A princess you say?" Yuko said.

"Yuko-san have you've forgotten who you are. You're Japan's long lost Queen." Misaki said. Yuko faced her back towards Misaki.

"I have already forgotten that. There is no way, I am going back to that dreadful palace. I'm already happy as I am." Yuko said. Misaki placed a hand on her shoulder.

"That dreadful palace is the palace that will save Mao." Misaki said. Yuko turned around.

"What about you and Tetsu? We can't just leave you two alone like this." Yuko said holding onto her hand.

"We'll be fine." Misaki said. "Don't worry."

"Why don't you guys come with us?" Yuko asked.

"If I do, then they would track down Mao easily. It's better if we stay here." Misaki said. "But please do think about it. One day you will have to return and that day is the day that Mao wakes up."

"And the other girl?" Yuko asked.

"I believe that Erika-chan is the other half of Mao. You remembered seeing her right? I think she also needs to go as well." Misaki said. "I believe that she was the missing princess also."

"Missing princess?" Yuko asked.

"You weren't the only one who escaped the palace to get married." Misaki said.

"You mean... Yukie?" [Yukie Nakama] Yuko asked. Misaki nodded. "So Erika is Yukie's daughter?"

"I just found not too long ago after they were transferred to the hospital." Misaki said.

"So I just found my niece. If Erika is here, then that means that Yukie is also here." Yuko said with a smile.

"Ie. Yukie-san died in a plan crash15 years ago with her husband." Misaki said. "Erika is actually adopted by some rich family. Currently Erika doesn't know about her life yet."

"How did they die?" Yuko asked.

"It seems that they were being chased but unexpectedly the plane was shot and it crashed to the ground. The fire was big and it seems like they gave Erika to someone to take away. It was like Yukie-san knew what was going to happen." Misaki said. Yuko walked over to look through the window of the unconscious Erika. She sighed.

"If it means to save everyone, I'll go with the idea." Yuko said smiling. Misaki smiled and hugged her.

"It would mean everything, as long as they are safe." Misaki said. Yuko nodded and they both headed in.

------------------------------------------------------------

So it is out that Mao and Erika are actually Princesses..

what about the rest of the crew?

What will happen when Mao and Erika suddenly go missing?

Stay tuned for the next chapter coming soon, I hope. "D