What happened?

Believe In Me

"Mao!" Mao's mother said.

"My darling!" Yuko, Mao's real mother, exclaimed. Then Inoue-sama saw the neckalace in Oguri Shun's hands.

"The Mysterious Legend has begun it's journey." then to Oguri Shun, "You there. Boy, say these words quickly 'Believe In Me'!" Confused Oguri Shun decided to say the words, not knowing what would happen.

"Believe In Me!" Then Mao went back to normal. Her eyes and her face was the same as before.Then Mao fell down, Oguri Shun ran and caught her. Mao fainted in Oguri Shun's hands. Everyone else ran and went to Mao.

"Mao!" Mao's 'mother' said.

"We better send her to the hospital right now." Inoue-sama said. So they brought Mao to the hospital.When the doctor came out, he said,

"Your daughter is fine, Inoue-sensei. Just a few broken bones and a minor injury. She's very lucky to be able to survive." as he was about to go, he turned around," Inoue-sensei, she can go home tomorrow. Please make sure she takes the medicine as instructed." Inoue-sama nodded. When the doctor went, Nakazawa-sama asked Inoue-sama,

"Ikki, what happened to my daughter? Why is she like this?" Nakazawa-sama started to get nervous.

"Honey. Honey, calm down."

"How can I calm down when my daughter almost killed someone? How can I be calm when I saw my daughter like that?!"

"Mao-chan...Mao-chan...Mao-chan..."

"Finish your sentence!" Nakazawa-sama exclaimed.

"Yuko, remember after Mao's birth, she was placed in a incubator?" Nakazawa-sama nodded. "Well, that day I got so nervous and worried about Mao that I went to the temple. When I was there praying for our daughter to get better soon, a priest came up to me and said to me that our daughter possess something special. Like some kind of power. He told me the story about the 'The Mysterious Legend'."

"The Mysterious Legends?" Nakazawa-sama asked.

"I know what it is." Oguri Shun said. Everyone looked at him. "May I, sir?" Inoue-sama nodded. Everyone listened as Oguri Shun told the story.

"The Mysterious Legends states that in this world, there are only 2 people who possess the special power and 2 other people who are able to prevent the ones who have the special powers. The magic words used are 'Believe in Me' and 'I'm here for you'. Back then, there were 2 pairs of lovers. They each had a special power and trusted each other. Before being killed, one pair said to each other 'Believe In Me' and the other pair said, 'I'm here for you'. The two maiden remembered those words and kept them in their hearts. But the their two lovers, never returned. They waited until their last breath. So on their last day, they asked the lord temple to give the powers to the ones that are able to control them. So he did. And it was sent into this world as a blessing."

"Very good. Yuko, this was the reason that I had to give Mao away to Tetsu and Misaki. Tetsu and Misaki are able to protect Mao and prevent this from happening." Inoue-sama said.

"But Ikki, when they were there how come Mao wasn't back to normal? Why was she still in the air staring down at us?"

"Because she wasn't wearing the neckalace and she may had some anger emotion going on. If she wore the neckalace and didn't have an anger emotion going on, her powers wouldn't had evolved." to Tetsu and Misaki. "Remember to keep the neckalace on her. Never let her take it off. And remember to not let her concieve any emotions " Tetsu nodded. Then Oguri Shun stepped into the conversation again.

"Excuse me but may I please know how you guys found us."

"Well, because we were able to follow the glow of the neckalace." Tetsu said.

"Follow the glow of the neckalace? What's that suppose to mean?"

"We had a tracker installed on the neckalace. SO when ever Mao got lost we were able to find her." Tetsu explained.

FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we please meet Mao? It's been over an hour now." Inoue-sama asked.

"Uh... Inoue-sama... actually.... the...the...the... real reason that she hasn't come home yet is because... I think she's missing." Tetsu said. Inoue-sama stood up.

"Don't tell me that HE found her Tetsu!"

"I don't think that's it otherwise the crystal ball would be glowing red."

"Then check the tracker that you installed on the neckalace."

FLASHBACK ENDS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But then while turning on the tracker, the crystal ball glowed green and it lead us here."

"Crystal ball?"

"Whenever the neckalace glowed, the crystal ball glows, either green or red, and allows us to see where the neckalace is. In the crystal ball, we saw Mao, those 5 girls, and... and..."

"And?" Oguri Shun said anxiously.

"And you." Tetsu said. Oguri Shun was confused. Then he looked at the clock. It was 7 p.m.

"Dang! I'm late! Sorry I have to go now." As Oguri Shun was about to leave, Inoue-sama thought of an idea.

"Hey! Can we get your name?" Inoue-sama said.

"Yeah. The names Oguri... Oguri Shun!" Oguri Shun said back.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything. Just tell me."

"Can you.... Can you... Can you please pick and drop Mao to and from school?"

"Why me?"

"Can you just please promise me."

"If you tell me why."

"Because I don't want the same thing that happened today to happen again."

"Ok. So then I'll pick her up at 7:15 sharp." Oguri Shun said. Inoue-sama wrote down Mao's address and Oguri Shun left his address and phone number behind. Then Mao woke up. Misaki and Yuko went to Mao's side. While Tetsu pulled Inoue-sama outside.

"Inoue-sama. Why did you tell that boy to pick up Mao-chan the day after tomorrow?"

"Tetsu, you don't have to worry. The reason that I asked him to pick up Mao is because I want him to protect Mao."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, did you see that Mao went to her regular self after that boy said those words?" Tetsu nodded. "I believe that one of the soldiers were re-born in Oguri Shun and he was able to control Mao's powers. I believe that Mao is the destined girl for him and he's destined for her. And I can't let my father find her. You know it well." Tetsu started to understand and nodded his head. Then Misaki came out of the room.

"Inoue-sama, Tetsu. Mao would like to meet you two." Tetsu and Inoue-sama went into the room.

"Hi sweety." Tetsu said as he entered the room. He gave Mao a kiss on the forhead."How's our baby doing?"

"I'm fine dad. Just a little sore. Who's this?" Mao said referring to Inoue-sama and Nakazawa-sama.

"These two are... are... are..."

"Are what dad?"

"Are..." Tetsu stuttered.

"Are your aunt and uncle. Hi, you can call me Ojichan and her Obachan."

"Ok." Mao said nodding her head. "Ojichan and Obachan." Mao smiled. Even though being called auntie by her own daughter, atleast Mao was happy and smiling. Nakazawa-sama decided to go along with it. It seems like Mao doesn't remember anything. Then Mao remembered about something,

"Dad, how did I get here? All that I remember is that Sakura took my neckalace and then everything else went blank." Everyone gave a glance at each other. Mao stared at everyone and there was an awkward silence.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Please comment... I don't know if you like this or not... Still coming up with ideas