The New Arrival(s)???

Believe In Me

Oguri Shun stared at both Mao and the stranger. Mao hugged the stranger tighter.

“I miss you so much Shota!” Mao said. ‘Shota? Whose that?’ Oguri Shun thought.

“I missed you too Mao-chan.” The stranger said hugging Mao. Then another one came into the room. Mao let go of Shota and went to the other one.

“Tsuyoshi!” Mao said.

“Mao-chan!” he said. Then Tetsu stood up and cleared his throat.

“Ahem. There are still people here you know.” Mao and the strangers let go of each other laughing.

“We finally found you Pops and Mom.” Shota said.

“What ever, just come eat.” Tetsu said. Mao walked with them to the table. Then she looked at Oguri Shun.

“Shota, Tsuyoshi, this is Oguri Shun. My senpai at school and my…” Mao said.
“Boyfriend. Nice to meet you.” Oguri Shun said sternly. He stood up and shook Shota’s hand. Oguri Shun gave the ‘she’s-my-girl’ look at Shota. Shota just acted normal. Mao looked at them and then continued. “Oguri-senpai, this is Inoue Shota (real name: Masuda Shota. Plays as Sojiro in HYD.) and Abe Tsuyoshi (He plays Akira in HYD. The reason his last name is different is because he’s Mao’s adopted Oniisan and has a crush on Mao.) (How is that possible that a sibling has a crush on a younger sibling? I know that might not be possible, but in my story it is.). My Oniisans.” ‘Oniisans?! So they’re her brothers? But why does he have a different last name?’ Oguri Shun thought. He looked at Shota and Tsuyoshi, they smiled and nodded their head. When everyone was done eating, Mao and Misaki did the dishes. Oguri Shun was at the couch waiting for Mao. Shota and Tsuyoshi went up to Oguri Shun.

“Hey.” Shota said.

“Hey.” Oguri Shun said.

“So… you just said that you were Mao-chan’s boyfriend right?” Tsuyoshi asked. Oguri Shun nodded.

“What about it?” Oguri Shun asked.

“Nothing, it’s just that we don’t want her to get depressed anymore.” Shota said.

“Depressed?” Oguri Shun asked. Tsuyoshi and Shota nodded.

“Are you serious about Mao-chan?” Tsuyoshi asked.

“Yeah I am. I really like her.” Oguri Shun said. Tsuyoshi’s face was totally flushed. His face was pale and he started to become gloomy. Shota patted his back. Oguri Shun just starred at them. “Is something the matter?”

“No. It’s just that Tsuyoshi has a crush on Mao-chan ever since she started high school and she doesn’t know it. Back then she had someone she liked already so he knew he had no chance. Now that he’s back, Mao-chan has you already. So he’s just depressed.” Shota explained.

“Has a crush on Mao? But aren’t they siblings?” Oguri Shun asked in confusion.

“No. He’s the adopted one. See his last name is Abe and he’s blood related. Actually all three of us aren’t releated.” Shota said. At the last sentence Shota mumbled.

“What?” Oguri Shun asked.

“Nothing.” Shota said.
“Okay, so you were talking about her being depressed. What was that about?” Oguri Shun asked.

“Oh that, the last time she was depressed was in junior high, when her boyfriend dumped her for this other girl. She became so depressed that she didn’t go to school for 3 days. And the other time was when we went off to college in the states. She got really depressed and stopped eating do we promised to be back every Christmas eve and spend Christmas with her." Shota explained. Oguri Shun nodded. “It seems we have to enjoy it with you also.” They all started laughing except Tsuyoshi. Then Mao came up to them,

“What are you guys talking about?” Mao asked.

“Nothing.” Shota said. Then Mao noticed Tsuyoshi all depressed.

“Oniisan, what’s wrong?” Mao asked. Tsuyoshi looked up and stared at Mao,

“There he goes again.” Shota said. Shota rolled his eyes and then smacked Tsuyoshi on the back of his head.

“Ack! Hey what was that for?!” Tsuyoshi yelled.

“You’re doing IT again!” Shota said. Tsuyoshi then kept quiet. Mao just stood there.

“Ok? Welps anyway, Mom said to hurry and update on whatever you guys did in the states." Mao said. They both nodded and went to greet their mother. They left Mao and Oguri Shun there alone.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Mao asked Oguri Shun again. He looked up at her when she asked the question.

"Uh...nothing much. Just talking about our lives and yours and my relationship." Oguri Shun said.

"Wait, they wanted to know about our relationship?" Mao asked. Oguri Shun nodded. "Ok, things are just getting weirder and weirder as we speak." Mao sat down next to Oguri Shun. She sighed, "I'm tired. Hey wake me up when my brothers come back." and closed her eyes. 'You should be. You went out with me all day and even volunteer to cook for everyone.' Oguri Shun thought. Then he looked at Mao again. 'Now that you mention it, she looks adorable whenever she closes her eyes.' Oguri Shun thought and smiled.

What he didn't know was eyes staring at their every moves. At the back door entrance, there stood Misaki, Shota, Tsuyoshi, and Tetsu. They were spying on Oguri Shun and Mao.

"I told you that they would be a great couple." Misaki said.

"Yeah. But why is he turning back and forth? Forget it. As long as she's happy." Shota said.

"As long as she's happy, I'm happy." Tetsu said.

"No! Mao-chan!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsuyoshi whined. Shota hitted him on the head again.

"Baka!" Shota quietly shouted to Tsuyoshi. Tsuyoshi kept quiet. Then Oguri Shun made a move. They stood there watching. Oguri Shun leaned his face above Mao's.

Oguri Shun's P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at Mao as she slept. 'How can she sleep when I'm sitting right here.' Oguri Shun said. Then he gave a small chuckle. 'She looks really cute.' Then he turned around. 'Man, I gotta keep cool.' he turned back around to Mao. 'But she's so cute and adorable. I don't know what to do. I know very well and so does she that this whole relationship is a fake. What should I do?' He thought. Then he looked back at Mao and saw her lips. He kept staring at it. Then he touched his lips. 'Why am I reminded of the accident whenever I see her lips?' Oguri Shun thought and made a puzzled face. Then he thought, 'Maybe one more wouldn't hurt.' As he turned to lean his lips on top Mao's, she woke up.
"No!!!!!" She sprung up and their lips met. Everyone at the back door gasped.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

End of chapter 10....

closer to when jun and erika comes in.....

comment!!