Believe or not?

Believe In Me

BACK IN THE CAFETERIA-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shun sat there, not knowing what to do. Everyone was waiting to see what Shun was about to do. Some people wanted Shun to go out after Mao and some wanted him to leave Mao when he had a gorgeous girl right there beside him. Shun was in too much confusion, he became angry. He stood up releasing from Erika's grasp. Erika stared at him. When he was about to walk out on her, she held his hand.

"Shun, please don't go." Erika said not facing him. Shun stood there looking at Erika and searching for the right words to say to her.

"I have to." Shun said. He grabbed Erika's hand to release him. When Shun was getting near the door, Erika stood up.

"WHAT ABOUT THE PROMISE?!" She yelled Shun stopped and turned around.

“You broke it…2 years ago.” Shun said and walked out on her. Erika stared as Shun walked out and then fell to the ground. ‘This isn’t happening, right? He wouldn’t leave me like that.’ Erika thought and busted out crying. Everyone just stared at her. Shun ran out of the cafeteria and went to look for Mao. He ran through every corner of the school, but couldn’t find Mao. Shun then ran outside, when he got outside he was already out of breath. He had his hands on his knees and was breathing for some air when he heard someone. He turned around and there was Mao. She had her head on her knees and was crying. Shun went and sat next to her.

“So this is where the Ms. Jealousy went to.” Shun said. Mao looked up at Shun. Her was face was wet from her tears. She quickly wiped away her tears.

“Go away.” Was all that Mao said. But Shun sat there. “Are you going to go or not?” Shun just sat there. “Fine I’ll go.” As Mao was getting up to leave, Shun got up and grabbed her hand and she spun back around. “Let go of me!” Mao was yelling at Shun at this point. Shun looked at her. Then he hugged her. Mao couldn’t budge. “I said, LET GO OF ME!” But Shun wouldn’t. Mao started struggling then she stopped. Tears started coming down her face and Shun stood there hugging her. When he was sure that Mao was calm, he let go. Mao stood there for a while then Shun placed both his hands on Mao’s shoulder and said,

“There is nothing going on between me and Erika. All that you saw was Erika’s doing. I have no more feelings towards her anymore.”

“Why are you telling me?” Mao asked.

“Because without knowing anything, someone ran out on me on our lunch date.” Mao looked up.

“What lunch date? And I didn’t run out. I left.”

“It’s still the same thing.”

“No it’s not. In my world it’s not.”

“Well okay. As long as in your world, I’m included.” Shun said smiling. Mao started smiling and when Shun saw it, he started laughing.

“Baka!” Mao said and ran inside.

“Hey!” Shun exclaimed and ran after her. When school was over, Mao was standing outside. She saw Shun and Erika going home together. Then Shun walked over to Mao when Erika went into the car.

“Can I pick you up tomorrow?” Shun asked. Mao nodded and smiled. Shun heard the car honk and ran to the car. “REMEMBER TOMORROW!” he shouted back. Mao nodded and waved good bye. When Shun left, Shota arrived.

“Hello!” He said getting out of the car. Mao smiled and went inside the car. When they were going home, Shota asked; “So how’s everything with you and Shun?”

“Okay, I guess.” Mao said sadly. Shota noticed her tone.

“What happened?”

“I actually don’t know.” Then Mao placed her head on the seat. She started staring out of the window. Shota knew that this wasn’t the time to ask anything. ‘I don’t want to remember. I don’t want to remember about today ever again.’ Mao thought. When they arrived home, Mao went straight to her room.

“What’s wrong with Mao-chan?” Misaki asked Shota. Shota shrugged, not wanting anyone to know that Mao and Shun had a problem. When Mao entered her room, she laid on her bed straight down.

“Why is life so hard?!” Mao asked herself.

MEANWHILE IN THE CAR WITH SHUN AND ERIKA-------------------------------------------------------

There was a complete silence for a bit then Shun broke it.

“You shouldn’t have done what you did.” Shun said looking out the window. Erika sat there and then turned her head over to Shun.

“But I still love you.” Erika said softly.

“But I don’t anymore.”

“Are you still mad at me?” Shun sat there not answering Erika.

FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~2 YEARS AGO--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shun was inside the classroom, when the teacher came in with a new student.

Shun’s P.O.V-------------
Hey she’s kind of pretty.
------------------------------------

“Okay class. We have a new student. Her names Toda Erika.” The teacher said. Erika introduced her self and had a seat beside Shun. Shun stared at her as she sat down and she smiled at him. His face turned red and he smiled back. When it was lunch time, Shun ate alone. Then there came Erika.
“Mind if I join you?” she asked. Shun shook his head and started eating again. “Here feels nice. I like it.” Erika took out her bento and started eating. Shun stopped eating and stared at her. When Erika noticed that Shun was looking at her eating, she looked at her bento and his. “You want some?” she asked. Shun shook his head. But Erika placed some food on his bento. “It’s alright. You can have it. My maid cooks too much.” Erika smiled and started eating again. Not knowing what to do, Shun ate the food that Erika gave him. When they finished eating, Erika laid down on the grass. “This is more relaxing than the old school I used to go to.” Shun sat there looking at Erika. Then she sat up. “Hey can you talk?” Shun nodded. “Can you atleast say something?” Shun just stared at her. “Say hi.” Shun wanted to say hi but he couldn’t. Erika stared at him.

Shun’s P.O.V---------------
Idiot! Say something. When there’s a cute girl in front of you, you have to say something cool to her. At least say hi or my names Oguri Shun.
--------------------------------------
Erika’s P.O.V--------------
He’s kind of cute. But he doesn’t talk much. I think I can change that.
-------------------------------------
Then the bell rang. Erika gathered her stuff and so did Shun. They were running to class when Erika fell. She scraped her knees. Shun stopped and helped her.

“You don’t have to. You can go to class. I’ll go to the infirmary by myself.” Erika said. But Shun carried her; bridal style. She looked at Shun surprisingly. ‘Man she’s so light.’ Shun thought. When Shun and Erika got to the infirmary, the nurse wasn’t there. He placed her on top of the bed and went to look for the nurse. Erika just continued looking at him. She tried to stand up when she fell down.

“OUCH!” Erika yelled. ‘Oh yeah, I forgot about my knee.’ She thought. Then Shun came in.

“Careful.” He said. Erika looked at him.

“Your first word to me. So you’re not mute. Your voice sounds so nice.” Erika said and Shun helped her back onto the bed. Then the nurse came in.

“Oh, Shun? What seems to be the problem?” the nurse asked.

“She fell down and scraped her knee on the sidewalk.” Shun said. Then the nurse went and checked Erika’s knee. After a few minutes, Erika was allowed to go back to class. Shun stayed behind and helped her.

“I’ll write you two a pass.” The nurse said and wrote both Shun and Erika a pass. When they wre going to class, Erika asked him.

“Hey. You should talk more.”

“I don’t know if I should.”

“Why not? Talking is great!”
“I don’t know. I never talked this much before.”

“You really haven’t?” Shun shook his head. “Well all my friends, will be like me. Happy and talkative. I’m gonna make you talk more.”

“Huh?”

“I’m making you best friend #1!” Erika yelled and then they reached the class room. Shun and Erika got together after school and soon Shun was really talkative. Erika really changed him. They started to have feelings towards each other. Finally, Shun asked Erika out. They went to the beach that day.

“Erika.” Shun said.

“Hmmm?” Erika replied.

“Let’s make a promise.”

“OK.”

“We will not leave each other no matter what and we will love each other forever. If one of us breaks that promise, may that person be banished from the other’s life.”

“That’s sounds fair! I agree to it.”

“Alright. Then it’s settled.” They pinky swore and they kept their promise. Erika met his parents and his parents liked Erika a lot. Several months passed [about 4 or 5 months], Shun and Erika’s relationship was going fine until one day Erika stopped coming to school. Shun was dumbfounded. Soon he figured out that Erika was going to America. He ran out of school and went straight to the airport. When he got there, Erika was about to board the plane.

“ERIKA!!!” Shun shouted. Erika turned around. She stared at Shun.

“What are you doing?!” Erika shouted back. “Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”

“Why are you leaving me?”

“I have to.”

“Tell me the reason!”

“I can’t.” Then Erika’s father told her to go inside and board the plane. Shun tried to go in but couldn’t. He was held back by guards. Erika turned her back against Shun and left. She was crying and she knew she couldn’t do anything.

“You’re the one that broke the promise! Remember that!” Shun yelled angrily. And then stopped trying to go in. Erika’s driver came up to Shun and said,
“Miss told me to give this to you.” He handed Shun a letter. Shun took it and left the airport. He went back home and read it inside his room.

Dear My beloved Shun,
By the time you read this letter, I will be in America. I am sorry for not telling you about this. Before I knew, we already made the promise. The reason we had to go to America is because my father was transferred there. I don’t know when I will be back. But I want you to know that you shouldn’t be waiting for me anymore. Erase all of your emotions away from me. Erase me from your life and you’ll soon forget. Again, I am sorry.

Love, Erika

Shun clenched the letter and threw it to the ground. He putted his hands on his head and screamed.

END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
END OF CHAPTER 13.....
COMMENT.... JUN IS CLOSE TO ENTERING...