Nothing or Something?

Believe In Me

It was Erika. When they bumped into each other, Erika's stuff fell. Mao bent down and started to help her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." Mao said.

"It's alright." Then Erika looked up. "Oh hey are you familiar with this school?"

"Yeah." Mao said.

"Thank goodness. I can't believe that this year they changed all the classrooms around." Erika said.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

It's not over yet... I'm busy.... I will write more later this afternoon...

OK I am back!!Continuation!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Yeah me neither. So what class are you looking for?" Mao said.

"Uh.... It's Tomoda-sensei." Erika said.

"Oh, you go down this hall and it's the 3rd door from here."

"Oh thank you."

"Your welcome." When Erika went into the classroom, Mao leaned against the wall with her head up. 'Man, why am I such a klutz?' She asked herself. Then she closed her eyes. She stayed like that for about a bit and then someone tapped her shoulder. When Mao turned her head, Shun's face was close to hers. It scared so she slapped Shun (It was by accident because he made her jump and she reacted quickly.). There was a loud slap. When Mao figured out that it Shun's face, she covered .

"Oguri-senpai! I'm sooooo sorry!" Mao said. Oguri Shun was holding onto his cheek. It was red.

"No. It's alright. You didn't mean to." Shun said.

"Are you REALLY okay?" Mao asked.

"Yeah. Come inside, class is about to start." Shun said and went inside first. Mao followed. When they got into the classroom, people started asking Shun these questions.

"Shun are you okay?" or "What happened?" or "Who slapped you?" and all. They even asked me. But since Shun was quiet about it, I decided to follow suite. Mao had to buy lunch today, because she forgot hers. When she came and sat down, Shun was came by.

"Mind if I join you?" Shun asked.

"If you're still sticking to that plan of yours, sure. And if you want to, sure." Mao said. Shun sat next to Mao.

"Hey, can you feed me?" Mao looked at him like he was crazy.

"Oguri-senpai, you still got hands. Make use of them."

"I can't they're really tiring." Shun begged her a couple of times.

"Fine." And stuffed a ball of rice into Shun's mouth. Some rice from the rice ball fell and Mao started laughing. She ended up having to wipe his face for him. Then there was a

"SHHHHUUUUUNNNNN!!!" It came from accross the cafeteria. It was Erika. Everyone looked in that direction. 'Hey it's that girl from this morning.' Mao thought. Mao and everybody else continued to look at Erika until she reached where Mao and Shun's table. Shun had his hands covering his face and started looking everywhere other than Erika. When Erika reached the table, she recognized Mao.

"Hey it's you! Hi! Thank you for telling where my class was." Erika said. Then she turned to Shun. "She must be one of your friend. Am I right, Shun?" Mao stopped and looked at Erika then at Shun, who was ignoring Erika. 'Shun? How could she call you by your first name like that? Is she someone close to you?' Mao thought. She gave a stare at Shun. Shun stared back. 'Great now I'm gonna get it from Mao.' Shun thought. Then all of a sudden Erika sat on the handle of the chair and putted her arms around Shun. Mao stared at them astonished and so was everybody. Everbody looked at Mao, Shun, and Erika together. Then Erika gave Shun a kiss on the cheek. Mao, not knowing what to do, got up and left. Shun tried to go after Mao, but couldn't because Erika was holding onto him. Mao went out the cafeteria with everyone staring at her as she went. Mao could feel tears coming down her face for she couldn't hold them back. She went near the front entrance and cried there.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

End of Chapter 12....

did you like it??

please comment!!