Short Accident

Believe In Me

Shun arrived at home and went straight to his room to pack. He knew that his parents weren't home at that time, so he decided to pack right away. He packed enough clothes for about a week and necassary things. After he finished packing, he grabbed his small suitcase and was heading towards the door. As he was about to open the door, the knob twisted and in came Erika. She turned and closed the door behind her. She turned around finding Shun standing there. She saw the suitcase in his hands and gave him a questionable look.

"Shun, are you going somewhere?" Erika asked.

"Why would it matter to you?" Shun said aburptly irritated.

"Shun, I was asking you nicely."

"I answered you nicely." Shun said. Erika stepped forward as Shun stepped back.

"Shun, why do you hate me so much?" Erika asked frantically.

"You don't need to know. Now move, I've gotta go."

"This has something to do with Mao-san doesn't it?"

"Why would it matter to you? Now move."

Erika blocked the door. Shun couldn't go. He stepped back and sighed. Erika just kept looking at him for an answer of why he hated her so much. But Shun kept quiet. There was knock on the door and Erika opened it. It was one of the maids. She looked like she was running from a ghost or something.

"Go-san (The maid) what's wrong?" Shun asked.

"Young Master, Sir and Madam are back." SHe said panting. Shun's eyes widened in surprise. He pushed Erika out of the way and headed down the stairs. Erika ran after him. He was going down the long stairs as Erika grabbed a hold of his suitcase.

"Shun, you can't go right now. Not until you answer me." Erika said as they stopped on the stairs. Shun gave her the annoyed look and tried to pull the suitcase away from her. But she refused to let go. They kept pulling back adn forth. Finally Shun was able to pull the suitcase away from her, but something else happened. Just as Go-san was coming to tell Shun another way out, Erika fell down the stairs rolling. Shun's eyes widened. His muscles didn't move a bit. Go-san ran to Erika as she reached the end of the stairs. She shook her but no response. Shun ran down the stairs and got a look at her.

"Erika. Erika!" Shun shouted. His parents came in through the door and when they saw what happened they rushed to where he was. He picked her up bridal style and got into the car, heading towards the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~`
End
~~~~~~~~~~`

Srry that thsi si short and
i haven't updated..
but i am updating from school and
now it's almost time to eat lunch..

time: 12:05 p.m.
Date: 1/20/10

I will try to update later on..
bye bye