Start Of a New Life

Believe In Me

"Mao?!" her mother called.

"Yeah?" she asked from her room. Inoue Mao was an average girl, black shoulder lengthed hair, 158 inches tall, and a student that is admitted to Akidou High School, a private school that requires you to wear uniforms, be on task, and give the school a good and grateful reputation.

"School in 5 minutes."

"Ok mom. Down in a bit." Mao got dressed in her uniform and went down stairs.

"Mom, how do i look?" Mao asked twirling so that her mother could see.

"You look perfect." her mother said wiping her hand.

"Mom, I don't see why we had to move and that I have to attend Akidou High School. I mean, what was wrong with just going to a public school?"

"Well...well...um...actually...um...well..." then she looked at her watch, "It's time to go to school." Then her mother pushed her out the door.

'Mom is hiding something.' Mao thought and then she shook her head and walked to school. While walking to school, she looked at her watch. It was 7:35 and school starts at 7:50.

"Oh my god! School starts in 15 minutes!" Mao started to run. She took a turn and then there was a 'crash'. Mao was on the ground and so was someone else.

"Hey! Can you atleast watch where you're going?" the stranger yelled.

"Me?! Why don't you watch where you're going!" Mao yelled. Then she looked up. The guy had black hair and was also wearing the same uniform as Mao. He was taller than her. He was 184 inches tall. 'Man, why do I have such bad luck?' Mao asked herself as she stood up. Then she looked at her watch. She had less then 7 minutes. She stood up and ran straight to school without stopping. When she got there, she was out of breath that she almost fainted. Then she walked to the front office.

"Sorry. My names Inoue Mao. I'm a new student and I was told to come get my schedule here." Mao said.

"Welcome Ms. Inoue. My names Ms. Lin." Ms. Lin said shaking Mao's hand. Then she handed Mao her schedule.
Her Schedule:

1st period: Social Studies Rm:209 Tr: Mr. Hayato
2nd period: Language Arts Rm:205 Tr: Mrs. Lee
3rd period: Science Rm:208 Tr: Mrs. Kin
4th period: Gym Rm:198 Tr: Coach Kiyoshi
5th period: Math Rm:206 Tr: Mrs. Mayumi
6th period: Home Economics Rm:178 Tr: Mrs. Seijun

So 1st period is first; Social Studies, room 209, and teacher Mr. Hayato, got it. Then she walked to the room 209 and stopped in front of it.

'Put on a smile and walk in.' Mao reminded herself. Then she opened the door and walked in. This was the new start of her life.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Srry. I don't know if this story is good or not. Please comment and I might continue sometime tonight or tomorrow.