When Time stopped..

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's terrible to loose to someone you love, but it's even worse to loose ourselves while loving them"

-Ayuki Matsumoto 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I knew it, the weekend was over. It was monday yet again. I threw my bag on my classroom table and slumped into my chair. 

Daiki sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" 

I shook my head. "nothing."

"You seemed out of it since saturday..." He said.

"ohh..." I sighed. 

**Flashback**

Daiki sighed. "I like a person but she doesn't know I like her. She's really pretty!" He said, rolling back and forth on my bed. 

"souka..." I said, feeling my heart slump down. "Don't you ever think of confessing to her?"

He stopped rolling and just laid there. "She's always busy. I never have the time. The timing is always off.." 

"But that shouldn't stop you! I mean-" I stopped then began again "If you really love her then time is on your side."

"Huh?" He stared. 

"Confess to her on monday. If you keep waiting then someone might take her. I know she won't reject you." 

"How do you know she won't? She only thinks of me as a friend." Daiki said, sitting up. 

"Because..." I paused.

"Because?"

"Because... you're awesome." I said, biting my lip to keep my tears from falling down.

"You know what... You are more awesome." Daiki said as I felt myself being pulled towards him for a hug. 

"ehh?" I asked.

"Don't doubt yourself. Confess to the guy you like. I'm sure he will say yes." He said, holding onto me, patting my head.

**end of flashback**

"You thinking about confessing to him anytime soon?" Daiki asked, which snapped me out of the flashback.

"I don't know..." I shrugged.

Daiki sighed. "I thought about what you said and I'm going to confess to her today." 

"ehh?"

"Is it okay if I confess to her during lunch break?"

"o-of course!" I stuttered. "Why do you have to ask me?"

"Because we usually hang out during lunch breaks."

"ohhh..."

"So... is that alright with you?"

"ohhh. yeah." I fake laughed. 

"Such a fake laugh... If you don't want me to go then just say so." 

"It's really okay" I lied.

"you sure?"

"yeah"

Daiki folded his arms, then rubbed his chin as if he was in a thinking position. "When i finish, i'll rush back to the rooftop to tell you how it went alright?" 

"Un" I nodded, but the inside of me wanted to say no.

"What about you? You going to confess?" 

"I'm still thinking about it." I anwered.

"souka..."

"Nee Dai-chan-" I was cut off from the sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter