March 12th, Wednesday

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you are alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers and remember.. That's where mines fit perfectly."

-Arioka Daiki

-------

Including today, there were only 2 days left before the white day dance. And today... marked Ayuki's biggest decision of her life. 

Ayuki's POV

Dragging myself to school, I insisted on telling Kento my answer. Even though I knew I would be hated on, I agree with Miyu. Too bad it took me this long to realize it. 

A new love to forget an old one

I need to forget Daiki. I had to.

------

Third POV

It didn't take long for Ayuki to get to school that nice morning. It wasn't as cold as the other days were. Come to think of it, these couple of days were getting warmer and warmer. She smiled on her walk to school. The cherry blossoms were starting to bloom. It was a beautiful sight to see. 

She stopped by the bright sun-flowers that were still golden yellow and smiled. I loved sun-flowers because it resembled the color of Daiki's brown-golden hair. Now, I have to find another purpose. 

As she entered the classroom, she spotted Kento in his usual seat right next to hers. She snuck up behind him and wrapped her small fingers around his face, covering his eyes. "Guess who?" She smiled.

The entire class was staring again but she didn't care. Actually, she didn't even noticed Daiki was already there, sitting in the back with a puzzled face. 

"Ayuki chan?" Kento replied.

"Correct." She laughed, flopping down on the seat next to him. 

"Anou.. About yesterday-"

"It's perfectly fine." Ayuki stated, cutting him off. "I'll go with you." 

"EHHHH!? MAJII!?" Kento exclaimed, grabbing onto her shoulders. 

"Un." She smiled brightly. 

"Ahh.. You make me the happiest guy on earth." Kento sighed, hiding the truth. 

"Maa~ I should be the LUCKIET girl on earth." She remarked as she handed him a bag. 

"What's this?" He asked, gently taking the bag from her. 

"The shirt you that you lend me the other day a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter