March 11th, Tuesday

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There comes a time in life when you have to let go of the pointless drama & the people around you that created it & surround yourself with people who makes you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good."

-Ayuki Matsumoto

----------

Including today, there were only 3 more days until the White Day Dance. 

Walking out of the school with Miyu and Yuto, Ayuki found herself stopped by her new close friend Kento. 

"Can I uh.. Talk to you for a second?" He asked, cutely scratching the back of his head. 

"Ahh.. Un." Ayuki nodded. "You guys can just head off first." She smiled. 

Miyu shot her a i-told-you-so-now-watch-what-he's-going-to-say look which made Ayuki flinch. 

"Jya.. Anou.." Kento began right after the couple left. 

"Hm?" She asked. Ayuki knew that he wouldn't be asking her to the dance. I mean there are girls in the school with a way higher ranking than her. Plus the fact that he's the NUMBER one ikemen made Ayuki think twice about what he was going to say. 

"Can you come with me for a second?" He asked as he pointed towards a small grassy area where one tree stood. 

"Un.." She nodded again in confusion as she was dragged by his hand there. 

"Ahh good. There's shade that can cover me. This way I can keep my beautiful flawless face un-harmed." He smiled, earning a slight smack on the arm from Ayuki. "You care about your face THAT much huh!?" She teased as she turned around, pretending to leave. 

"HAHA~ gomen." He laughed, pulling her back closer to him under the tree. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter