It's all about Trust and Lies

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Never trust someone who lies to you & Never lie to someone who trusts you."

-Ayuki Matsumoto

----------

On the floor, next to my bed, hugging my knees closer to my chest, I sighed and glanced at the window. It was morning. Miyu was sleeping on the floor next to me as I remembered she never went home last night with Yuto. Actually, I didn't sleep at all last night but I did change back into my own clothes. Slowly and painfully, I stood up, touching my bandaged wrist. I made my way slowly to my bag which was thrown onto the other side of the room last night. I picked up my belongings one by one and whimpered a bit every time I bent down. The last thing I picked up was my phone as I searched through the contacts to find my mom's america number. 

**Flashback**

"How long are you planning to keep this up?" Daiki suddenly asked with his back facing me.

"What do you mean 'keep this up'. I AM telling you the truth.." I stated as I hid my two painful wrists behind my back. 

"No. There's more. There's something you aren't telling me right?"

"Even if I did tell you the truth, you would be angry with me!"

"THEN why wont you think twice before doing some stupid thing that you will eventually regret!?" Daiki yelled as he grabbed me by the shoulder, re-pinning me on the wall again.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!" I cried.

"How did you NOT know this was going to happen!? You were the one who wanted to hang out with your so called friend!"

"I DID but I didn't know I would be going throught this mess right now! I PROMISE YOU! I DIDN'T LIE! I DID hang out with my friend! She's a girl!"

"You lied to me saying you went to the mall with your friend. You lied saying she's a girl and yet you come back home close to ten at night, all bruised up and your scars are all treated. Not to mention you are wearing guy clothes AND you had an umbrella. It's obvious you went to a guys house. Stop treating this like a joke!"

"WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME!? FIRST, I DID HANG OUT WITH MY FRIEND. I SWEAR SHE'S A GIRL!" I pleaded. 

"Oh really..." Daiki sarcastically smirked. "What's her name?" 

"Na-" I blurted out before covering my mouth. "I can't tell you..."

"So it is a guy then huh.."

"No! She's not!" 

"THEN WHY NOT TELL ME-"

"I JUST CAN'T! BUT PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SHE IS A GIRL!" 

"Then explain your bruises and your snobby outfit!"

"Can't you be nicer!? He was only trying to help!"

"He?" Daiki eyed me. I gasped at what I just said again and quickly pushed Daiki aside.

"The thing about going to a guy's house was true though.." I admitted. "But I didn't do anything with him! I swear!"

"I never even mentioned asking you if you did anything with him." He replied which left me speechless. What I wanted to say didn't came out the way it was supposed to.

"I-"

"What did you do with him!?" Daiki yelled as I felt the anger rise up in his voice. 

"I swear! I really didn't do anything! I was soaked from the rain so he took me in and gave me a change of clothes." I asserted.

"There's something you aren't telling me."

"I just.. CAN'T tell you EVERYTHING." I said out of fustration.

"What are YOU angry about!? You make everything seem like it was MY fault. You wont tell me anything and you're making me feel like the bad guy right now! What's gotten into you!?" He yelled as he shook me back and forth. 

"DAIKI STOP IT!" I exclaimed as I covered my ears. "STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!" I screamed. "This is too much for me!"

I felt his grip slowly loosened around my arm before letting go as he stumbled backwards toward the door. "You really don't trust me DONT YOU!?" He angrilly yelled before reaching for the door-knob.

"Dai-chan! Matte!" I pleaded as I quickly staggered after him, grabbing onto his arm from behind. "I'm sorry for getting all mad!" I cried. "It's just that right now, I don't think I am ready to tell you. But I swear I didn't do anything wrong! Can you just please just give me a little more ti-"

**End of Flashback**

I was never able to finish that sentence because suddenly Daiki.. My best friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter