Fustration

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Words... They hurt more than actions..." 

-Ayuki Matsumoto

-----------

"It's cold!" I shivered into my homeroom seat.

"It's only november!" Daiki laughed, handing me his coat. "I told you to bundle up." 

"Yeah. I should keep that in mind tomorrow." I said, taking the coat "thanks"

"Your welcome" He said. "And by the way, tomorrow is saturday."

"woops! I meant monday!" I shivered. 

"What do you want to do over the weekend?"

I shrugged. "I don't know... movies?"

"Didn't we went to the movies last week?" Daiki asked.

"oh yeah... Uhm... The shopping mall?" 

"We did that last last week."

"lets see..." I scratched my head. "park?"

"too cold"

"restaurant?" 

"we did that a few days ago."

"mou... i can't think of anything else." I said, banging my head on the table.

"Let's just stay home then! A home hang out" He suggested.

"fineee. Since we have no where else to go.." I agreed. 

"Don't plan anything!" He warned.

I laughed. "Do I ever?"

--

The ending school bell rang. I walked over to the girls locker room to get my sweater. I gave Daiki his jacket back so basically right now, I was freezing to death. Literally. I hate the cold. I opened my locker and a note fell out. 

"Meet me in the school's basement's pool ~ Dai-chan" It read. 

Didn't Daiki tell me to meet him in front of the school to go home together? I wondered. I slipped on my sweater, then slipped on my coat after it, I sticked the note in my pocket then made my way towards the basement. 

When I finally approached the pool, I couldn't find anyone there. Not even Daiki. 'He's probably pulling a prank on me." I thought to myself. But when I turned around to head back, I was stopped by three girls. They looked familiar. They were my classmates last year if I recalled...

"Uhmm..." I started.

"You probably wonder why you are down here. And why Arioka kun isn't here." One of the girls with over dosed make up said.

"huh?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"You probably know who we are and our purpose for making you come here today." The girl said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about..." I said, backing off.

Daiki where are you? I panicked.

"It's so stupid how you keep him all to yourself. We know everything. That you told him to reject us. It's all part of your plan WASN'T IT!?" Another girl said, grabbing me by my hair as the others started kicking me. 

"I didn't.... itai.... I didn't do anything!" I cried.

I felt my coat being ripped off, and my shoes being taken off, thrown into the pool. 

"You liar!" The other girl yelled, slapping me across my face. Tears started pouring down from my eyes. 

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I cried even harder.

"When will you learn your lesson!? STAY AWAY FROM HIM! You don't deserve him!" The first girl said, crying as well.

Another girl, tried pulling on my neckace, my most treasure necklace that Daiki had given me at the end of junior high school. "LET GO!" I screamed, holding onto my necklace. It felt as if it was going to break any minute.

"Let go!" The girl yelled, kicking me on my chest. She pulled the necklace off and she held it up. "I know what this is. Don't try lying."

"NO!" I cried, running after her, but she dodged and I slid across the floor. 

At that time, I heard footsteps running down the stairs. I looked up and saw Daiki calling my name by the staircase. 

"If you want it so badly then FETCH!" She yelled, throwing the necklace into the deep pool.

I ran after it. 

"AYUKI DON'T! You can't swim!" I heard Daiki called. But I Ignored him and jumped into the pool after my treasure.

It was deeper than I thought. I reached and reached as far as I could but it kept sinking. I accidentally let my breath go when i heard Daiki's voice shouting my name. Water filled my throat in less than a second. It hurted so much as if knifes were stabbing me on my throat. Everything dimmed off and the last thing I saw was a shadow approaching me.

---

I started coughing out water and my eyes felt swollen. "Ayuki?" I heard an angel call my name. Only to my suprise, when I opened my eyes, it wasn't an angel but Daiki leaning over me. 

"You are so stupid... Why would you do that! I told you not to!" He yelled, helping me sit up. 

"Where's the necklace!?" I exclaimed, coughing some water that still remained in my throat.

"It's right here. Why would you even think of going in there, risking your life for that necklace-"

Before i let him first, I quickly took the necklace from him and sighed. 

"yokatta"

"First.. Why were those girls even ganging up on y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter