"I Love You" End Of Season 1

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every new beginning comes from another beginning's end."

-Ayuki Matsumoto

------------------

Ayuki's POV

"I have a feeling you are taking me to somewhere scary..." I blurted as Daiki and I walked on the streets.

 

"Why would I take you somewhere scary?" He asked, staring at me as if I was a loonatic or something.

"Well... You took me ice-skating last time! And I almost died there!" I exaggerated.

"Died?" Daiki laughed. "I was the one who almost died. You fell on me!"

"Ahh.. I remember!"

"Well.. We're going to somewhere similiar."

"Similiar... OH NOO. Does it have anything to do with sports?" I asked.

"It's a sport..." He grinned.

"Don't tell me it's..." I gulped, as I dyed inside.

"I'm going to teach you how to swim no matter what." 

"I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die!" I exclaimed, trying to backing away from him.

"It's not as bad as ice-skating." Daiki grinned as he grabbed onto my hand. 

I sighed. "It's scary though.. To swim! What if I drown!? I don't want to die on New Year's Eve!"

"You. Wont. Die. I got you."

"AND... We don't have our swim-wear!" I said, trying to find another excuse.

"There's a clothes store in the pool center. We can just get the clothes there."

"b-b-b-but.."

"Trust me. It will be fun."

--------

END OF POV

"NEE! NEE! NEE! They're holding hands!" Miyu exclaimed.

Yuto quickly covered with his hand. "Shh. Remember?" 

"woops.." She giggled. "But look! Isn't that sweet?"

"You act like we've never done that before.." He pouted.

"Yuu chan! I meant it's so cute how they are dating. I KNEW one day they would fall for each other."

"Uh huh..Speaking of that.. Where in the world are they heading?" 

"It would be sad if they are going home!" Miyu frowned.

"Wait.. they aren't.." Yuto said, pointing at Ayuki and Daiki. "They went into some place.." 

As they approached the 'place'. Miyu's eyes widened and started backing up. "NO! I DON'T LIKE SWIMMING!" She exclaimed.

"I thought you liked the beach.."

"THE BEACH IS DIFFERENT!" 

"Lets go in.. come on!"  Yuto begged, as he took a quick glance inside the store.

"but-"

"please miyu?" He asked, giving her his charm look. 

"hai.." She obediently said but once she took one step into the store, she was already running back out.

-----------------

Ayuki's POV

You know.. If I didn't know you better.. I would say you are a Dai-chan.." I stated as I stared at Daiki who was trying to find me a nice pair of swim wear.

"I'm not a !" He said as he handed me a blue pair. "Try it on. Blue usually seems to look good on you." 

".." I laughed as I took the swim wear and headed towards the fitting room. 

As soon as I pulled the curtains closed behind me, I let out a big sigh. This is so embarrassing I thought as I began taking off my jacket. 

One by one, I took my clothes off and slipped on the blue swim-wear. I'm surprised this guy actually have some good girl fashion sense in bikini's..

Before I pulled the curtains back open, I examined myself in the mirror. I look skinnier than usual. Am I loosing weight?

I brushed that thought off my mind and finally revealed myself.

"As I thought.. It suits you." Daiki grinned.

"Really?" I smiled as I peered at Daiki's eyes. It just so happened that he wouldn't stop gazing at my body so I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Creeper!" I said, before hiding myself in the curtains again.

"Is it okay?" I then asked.

"It's perfect" He said. "Now change into your normal clothes and let's go pay for it."

"You found yours already?" I asked as I started to re-dress myself.

"Yeah."

"You don't need to try it on?"

"Haha. I'm a guy. I don't need to try it on. I just need swim boxers."

"Souka.. I forgot." I said. 

I was about to walk out of the fitting room, when my phone vibrated. I glipped open my phone and checked the senter of the message. "unknown"

I scrolled down to the text and frozed there when I finished reading it. 

"Ayuki? You done yet?" Daiki's voice rang from behind the curtains.

"ahh mhmm." I answered, shoving my phone in my bag before opening walking towards Daiki. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh when I saw Miyu and Yuto there standing next to Daiki.

"Hiya.." Miyu giggled as Yuto knocked her on the head.

"SOMEONE was following us." Daiki sighed.

"Yeah! Miyu! Why did you follow them!?" Yuto yelled, shaking her back and forth.

"It was your choice yuu chan!" Miyu exclaimed which puzzled me and Daiki.

"Yuu chan?" Daiki and I asked at the same.

"Oops.." Miyu said, staring at Yuto who just did a face-palm.

"I guess we've been found out too..." He laughed, scratching the back of his hair at the same time. "Well pretending was fun while it lasted."

"ANYWAYS~ AYUKI CHAN! You have ALOT to tell me! You can't swim right!? Or did you already learn how to swim. Either way, I still can't swim! HEY! Let's all go to the private group pool. That is.. If there's any more open. . . I think there is. .  I mean who goes swimming in the middle of winter? Anyways, You have to tell me all about you and Daiki! How long have you two been dating, how far did you two go? Does your mom's know about it? OMG I have so much to ask! Let's go! I already picked out mines!" Miyu exclaimed before running off to the register. 

I stood there, blinking several times, still trying to understand everything she just said. 

"D-D-D-Dai-ch-ch-chan-" I stammered, turning to him for an explanation.

"I told you.. Good luck with her questions." He said, walking towards the register as well.

"Chotto.. Dai-chan.." I said before glancing at Yuto. "Yuto! Save me!" I said, tugging at his arm. 

"Good luck!" He said, before joining the others.

"YOU GUYS..." I whined, as I joined the others. 

After we all payed for our outfits, we registered for the private pool. Lucky for us.. There was one still left open. Me and Miyu headed towards the girls locker room while Daiki and Yuto headed towards the guys. 

As we started to change, I stared at my bag. I had the attemption to re-read the mesage. I kept wondering.. Who sent me that? Not much people knows my number.. And this wasn't the first time I've recieved such a text.

"Ayuki Doua?" Miyu asked.

I immediatly snapped out of my state and shook my head. "nandemonai. Nande?"

"Betsuni. You just seemed a bit.. out of it."

"Hontou?" I asked. "Everythings fine." I smiled.

"hmm.. okay.. if you really are sure." 

After we finished changing, we locked our clothes in the locker and made our way to room #5 our private pool.

"SOO..." Miyu began. "TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED! Who fell in love with who first? Who confessed first? How far did you two go? Did you two kiss-"

"Miyu shhh!" I said, placing my hand over . "Daiki will hear! Yuto too!"

"Woopsies!" She giggled, as I opened the door. "I'll tell you everything inside later okay?" 

"Okay!" She agreed as we entered.

Daiki and Yuto were already there. Daiki was sitting at the edge of the pool while Yuto looked like he was about to jump into the water.

"Yuu chan!" Miyu exclaimed, as she quickly walked over to Yuto.

"You two take a LONG time to change." Daiki said, smiling at me, as he held out his hand.

"She was about to drown me in questions.." I laughed as I took his hand.

As he led me towards the pool, I frozed as I approached the edge.

"Nee.. How exactly DEEP is this?" I asked.

"it gets deeper and deeper. I know the deep end is 8 feet and the shallow end here is..." Daiki said, glancing around the floor for any writing. 

"It's 4ft" Yuto answered.

"Thanks Yuto" Dai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter