The Stalker

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've learned that people will forget what you said. 
People will forget what you did.
But people will never forget how you made them feel."

-Nao Hamasaki

-------

Nao's POV

That girl has got to be kidding me.. I thought as I peered into the library. I caught a gimpse of Ayuki sitting next to Daiki-My supposed-to-be boyfriend. I don't know why I feel this way but every time I think of Daiki, my mind becomes blurry and I tend to do things I never thought I would do. My plan has already been set but I really don't know if I want to proceed. Just the image of Daiki and Ayuki together gets me jealous and it makes me want to break something. 

After I couldn't take anymore of what I was seeing, I slowly backed away from the door, turning, but colliding with something rather soft which made me fall hard on my rear. 

"itai!" I cried, wincing in pain.

"Watch where you're going!" The voice demanded.

I glanced up to see my old friends snickering at me. "Aoki chan!" I exclaimed as I stood up. "It's been a long time since we've seen each other!"

"Huh? It's as if I even wanted to see you." She asserted. 

"What?" I asked as I thought I haven't heard her correctly. 

"Can you like please stop talking to me? We have nothing to do with each other anymore."

"DEMO-" I cried as I grabbed onto her arm.

"Let go of me!" She yelled as she flinged me towards the wall and from there, I watched hopelessly as I saw her slowly fade away from my sight. 

It seemed like dejavu. Like I experienced this pain in my chest before. Then it hit me:

-We don't have anything to do with each other anymore. Sorry- 

That was it.. Daiki's words came back up in my mind which made me seldomly release a tear that rolled down my cheeks. 

Why me?

What did I do wrong?

Am I not pretty enough?

Do I not have enough money?

I've always been thinking about you!

Why don't you ever think about me?

"Hamasaki-san Douano?" Several guys exclaimed as they ran towards me.

That's right. I'm back on the floor, crying my eyes out. 

"iie. I'm fine." I asserted as I tried to put on my best smile. 

"ahhh! Even when she's sad, she's still cute!" One of the guys flawed. 

"I know right!?" Another one agreed.

"Would you like me to take you the nurses office?" The third one offered.

"ehh!? Why do you get to take her!? Let me do it!" The first one said.

"Not fair! I want to do it!" The second one pouted.

"Guys, I'm alright."  I smiled as I slowly got up. "Thank you for caring!" I said, flashing another smile before heading down the halls opposite from the library.

Ayuki? What did I ever do to you? I thought as I wiped the last tear off my cheeks.

-----------

Ayuki's POV

"Ayuki chan! Daiki!" A voice ranged out from the other side of the classroom. I focused my gaze on the owner of the voice and found Miyu & Yuto by the door, peering into the classroom, un-expectedly grabbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter