Tuesday of Torture

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really did believe you were the greatest thing that had ever happened to me."

-Ayuki Matsumoto

-------------

"MOU!" I yelled, shoving Daiki off my bed. "It's only like 2 in the morning!" I whined, covering myself with my blankets. 

"Our moms are leaving now! Wake up!" Daiki said, throwing the covers off me again. 

"C-c-c-cold!" I shivered, tackling him for the blankets with my eyes half open and half closed.

He dragged me out of bed and covered me with my sweater. "hora! Let's GOOO!" He yelled, giving another attempt.

"okay! okay! okay!" I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

I trailed Daiki's footsteps down the stairs, which led me to mom and auntie who were standing my the door, ready to say goodbye. 

"Mom" I said, giving her a hug then turning to give auntie's hers. 

"I put your money on your dresser. You were suprisingly asleep when I entered your room." She said, patting me on my shoulders. "Be a good girl nee." 

I puffed my cheeks. "okay!" 

"And you.... Look after Ayuki alright!? Be the man!" Auntie said, giving Daiki a punch on his arm. 

"Itai!" He yelled, jumping from the pain.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"so... we will be going now. Be careful you two. Don't do anything crazy. AND make sure to call us once in a while!" Auntie said, opening the front door.

Mom blew a kiss to me and I blew mines back. Auntie waved bye and soon the door closed after them. 

I walked over to the couch and sat down there for a second. I scratched my head then walked into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. After walking back out, I see Daiki still there staring at me as if I was an idiot or something.

"Dai-chan.. doua?"

"What in the world are you doing..." He laughed.

"I won't be able to go back to sleep so im getting something to drink." I said after gulping down everything. 

"ahh...." Daiki said, sitting down next to me. "So you planning on staying up? I mean... It's only 2.."

"mhmm" I agreed, getting up and walking back up the stairs back into my room. 

I sat by my bed and pulled out the journal from my bag. From there, i drowned myself in writing...

~~

"I thought you said you were staying up!" A voice ringed through my ears as I felt myself being dragged. 

I creaked my eyes opened and there goes Daiki again.. 

"OI!" I yelled, pushing him aside, then trying to fall ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter