Doue? Nande?

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The worst feeling to me, isn’t being lonely. .

It’s knowing that you will be forgotten by the person you will never forget.  

-Ayuki Matsumoto

---------------------

"They should be here." A guy said before the van came to a full stop.

"Alright. Take her out." Another said. Next thing I knew, I was being carried out and thrown onto the cold frozen grass. 

I whimpered as I felt my body hitting the rough ground. Be brave Ayuki... Be brave! 

"Good Job!" A girl's voice spoke.

I immediately looked up and saw the 3 girls that tormented me in the beginning of the school year. I looked at them with confusion in my eyes. What did I do? I didn't do anything!

"Now... continuing where we left off.." The head girl snickered, grabbing me by my hair. 

"Let go!" I attempted to say. But all that came out was a muffle since I couldn't speak with the tape that sealed my mouth. 

"What is it sweetie? We can't understand you!" She said, laughing at me, tugging my hair harder. 

Pain suddenly shot through my chest as she kicked me. "UNNNN!" I muffled. 

"Do you know why we are doing this?" The second girl said, slapping me on my face. 

I shook me head. Tears were streaming down my face now. 

"I see... You're precious best friend didn't tell you about the plan?" 

I widened my eyes. Plan?

"Poor thing.. Such a confused child. Now we can see what Arioka-san agreed to let you suffer the pain." 

You're joking right?

"No we aren't joking." The third girl said, as suppose to if she's reading my mind or something. 

"Anyways~ To finish off the contract. . . We're going to give you a fun experience... something you will never forget."

All of the sudden, they started kicking me on my stomach and sides. Besides, that it was pushing all the oxygen out of me. My mouth was taped so i had i could only breath with my nose. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter