Because Of Me

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A friend knows all your stories. A best friend has lived them with you."

-Miyu Nakamura

-------------

Quick Authors note: PLEASE READ*** 
I updated my story on thursday and after the problems AFF has been having, my recent chapter was deleted. I finally got it back now so there will be TWO chapters in THIS chapter. 

 

-------------

Third POV

-Yesterday night-

"Seems like she fell asleep." Yuto said, opening the door, as he walked into Daiki's room.

There, in the middle of the room knelt Daiki with a scissor next to him on the floor. Blood seemed to be dripping down his arm and onto the wooden floor leaving a stain.

"OI! What the hell are you doing!?" He yelled as he ran towards the bleeding boy who seemed to be in agony.

"Why should I be perfectly fine when she's enduring the pain herself?" Daiki muttered as he gripped onto his arm. 

"Why would you even yell at her in the first place!?" Yuto demanded until he heard his own girlfriend running down the halls somewhere. "Don't do anything stupid!" He added, before heading to the bathroom to find the first-aid kit while bumping into his girlfriend. 

"Yuto, what are you doing in here-"

"That baka Daiki cut himself as well. He doesn't want Ayuki to be the only one in pain." He interupted as he caught a glimpse of Miyu holding the kit. 

"I-It's sc-scary!" Miyu whimpered as she opened the kit, handing some bandages to Yuto while taking some for Ayuki.

"It's okay. Don't cry nee! Be strong! They're our best friends so we have to be strong for them okay!?" He said, quickly wiping her tears away. "Take care of your best friend nee! Don't leave her side. Understand?"

"Un" She nodded before running out before him. 

"You are still really stubborn you know" Yuto sighed as he walked into Daiki's bed-room, closing the door behind him. 

"Urusai.." Daiki muttered, grasping onto his painful wrist.

"At least you didn't die." 

"You're making me want to.."

"Gomen.." He said as he placed a hand on Daiki's shoulder. "Let me see it. I have the bandages."

"No."

"Come on."

"No."

Yuto sighed then forcefully grabbed onto Daiki's lower arm which made him twitch. 

"ITTE~" He yelled.

"Then hold still or I will pour the entire alcohol bottle on your wound." Yuto threatened. To his surprise, the boy didn't move an inch at all but just sat there with dismay in his eyes. 

"You should always make sure not to keep it all to yourself. Let it out to someone. It relieves the stress. But make sure to not let too much out. If you hold much in, trust becomes harder to keep. If you let too much out, the burden get's piled up on the person that you are depending the most. Which in this case..." He said, as he cleaned up the floor; "..Is Ayuki." 

'I'm older than you and yet you still are lecturing me.." Daiki sighed as he layed on the floor with his hands clenched up into a fist. 

"Age doesn't matter. It all matters on the experience you had." 

"So, in that case, you've... experienced this before?"

Yuto pasued for a second after he threw away the tissues and the wipes in the trash. ".. yeah." 

"Chotto, when? Who? Why? Was it towards Miyu? Your mother and father? Her parents? Your frie-"

"Okay! You are over-reacting now.." Yuto asserted, holding up two of his hands to make the older boy stop babbing. "I can tell only you. But you have to keep it away from everyone. Especially Ayuki." He said as he began to lower his voice. 

"Un." Daiki nodded. Pain was shooting up through his arm. With every single movement he makes, it feels as if knifes are stabbing right through his arm. But if listening to Yuto's story and experience will help him overcome this obstacle, then he would do no matter what it takes to ignore the pain and listen. Afterall, he regreted even yelling a word at her. But what was there anything he can do to stop himself from caring about the girl he loves? His childhood friend? His best friend? His girlfriend?

Perhaps..

Too much care.

-----------

-Morning in Ayuki's room-

"M-Miyu, doua?" Ayuki sobbed, seeing her other best friend cry. 

"It's nothing! I-I-It's just that It's sad to s-see you c-cry!" Miyu cried and yet stammered at the same time. 

"gomen nee! hontouni gomen! But i can't keep this feeling locked up in me. It hurts alot! This pain in my chest hurts more than the actually physical pain itself!" 

"Why are you apologizing? " Miyu exclaimed as she tried to make her own voice go steady but she, herself as well was shaking. 

"Miyu...." 

"Dou-" Yuto asked as he peered into the balcony. His eyes widened as soon as he saw his girlfriend shaking and his other best friend breaking down. "You two.. What happened?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter