"Good Night Sweetie"

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

-Arioka Daiki

-------

"Miyu chan!" Ayuki widely smiled as she ran towards her other best friend, giving her a bear hug. 

"Ahahah" Miyu laughed. "Someone seems to be in a good mood."

"Yup, I really am! I'm finally emerging from the darkness!" Ayuki emphasized as she released Miyu from the tight hug. 

"Well that's good to hear."

"Mhmm, So do you have any idea where we are hanging out today? Dai-chan wouldn't tell me."

"I.. actually don't know either." Miyu shrugged. "Yuto wouldn't tell me as well." She said as the two focused their gazes at their boyfriends. 

"It's a surprise." Daiki stated.

"It was funny because we both called each other about the double date at the same time." Yuto asserted, raising an eyebrow. 

"I had it in mind.. first." He remarked.

"Oh really? Shortie.." Yuto grinned.

"HUH!?" The shorter one exclaimed as he shoved Yuto to the side. "Watch me.. One day, I will grow taller than you!" 

The two girls stood there, watching the other two guys joke around. Once Ayuki and Miyu obtained eye contact, they both bursted out into laughter. 

Yuto and Daiki stopped their play fight to examine them. "What's so funny!?" They exclaimed at the same time, leaving both of them dumbfounded. 

The girls laughed even harder, clutching onto their stomachs as they both dragged their boyfriends out of the park meet up area. 

---

Ayuki's POV

"You've got to be kidding me.." I widened my eyes upon seeing the name of the horror movie we were going to watch 

The Ring

"YADAA!" Miyu and I exclaimed. 

"That's like the scariest movie ever!" I shivered. 

"You two know we don't like horror movies!" Miyu pouted. 

"I guess we don't have a choice huh.." Daiki grinned, glancing at Yuto.

Miyu and I sighed of relief. "Yokatta.."

"We're going to have to carry you two.." Yuto smirked.

Next thing I knew, I was lifted off of the ground and carried off into the theaters. "Dai-chan, you better let me down RIGHT NOW" I threatened. However, somehow I was having alot of fun which made me laugh a bit during my threat. 

"Well, you don't seem that convincing." He smiled back.

"But-"

Well, I was drowned out by the voice of Miyu who appeared to be having a heart attack. Sarcasm. She was kicking and screaming in Yuto's arms catching everyone's attention around her. Yuto whispered something to Miyu which calmed her down and they stood in embarrassment when they realized everyone was staring at them. 

I giggled a bit before realizing that I was still in Daiki's arms. "ikkou.." He smirked as he pushed the doors open with his back. 

"DEMO-" I pouted

"shh" Daiki whispered, cutting me off. "You don't want to disturb the people right?" 

"You are such a meanie .."

He set me down a seat in the back all the way to the other side of the theater room before sitting next to me.

"Nee.. Where's Miyu and Yuto?" I asked, attempting to search for them. 

"ii kara. Those two are on the other side of this theater room." Daiki replied as he grabbed my hand for me to sit back down. 

So I did. 

"Nice plan you two have.." I whispered, folding my arms across my chests then turning my back towards him.

"Oh come on, don't ignore me!" Daiki whispered back.

I didn't answer back. 

"Ayuki..." I heard my name being called. However, I still continued the silent treatment. 

Well, the silence treatment was working perfectly fine until the movie came on, scaring me literally half to death. 

I hugged my knees close to my chest then covered my own ears, shutting my eyes closed. 

---

Third POV

Daiki glanced to his right as he followed the sequences of tiny yells that were sent by Ayuki. 

"Scary.. Scary.. Scary.. Scary.." She kept repeating. Ayuki was all curled up into a tiny ball, so tiny, that if you didn't know there was a person sitting on the seat, you would've sat right on her. 

The people sitting right in front of them turned around, wondering who was making those tiny whimpers. 

"Gomen." Daiki apologized, putting his hands together, bowing to the people. They frowned and turned back, leaving Daiki with an idea.

A smile then formed on his face as he leaned over to her, pulling her hands away from her ears before replacing them with his. 

Ayuki looked up from curiousity and that's when Daiki took his chance to capture her lips with his. 

And just in a bliss, She stopped trembling as she closed her own eyes forgetting there was a horror mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter