Chapter 9 : First days always !! -Part 1-

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter 9

First day always ! – Aiden

Part 1

 

 

 

(Aiden’s POV)

When class ended Dongho said he’d walk me to my next class, and here I am, waiting for Dongho hyung to take me over there. He had to run to his locker for his history books, and I wasn’t looking forward to my next class, Chemistry….

I sighed and brushed my bangs to the side slightly, only to feel eyes on me, ‘Great I’m gonna get jumped on the first day…hope not’ I thought as I looked down the hall to see Dongho running towards me.

“Let’s go!” he said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led us down the hall

“Arraso, second is it always like this?”

“What the demanding for singing thing? Ahh that’s just Jaejoong he hates people sounding like their bragging about themselves”

“But it’s the truth, everything I said is true”

“I know, he just thinks you’re bragging” I sighed and looked around

“And the guy I was sitting next to?”

“Oh, that’s Eunhyuk; he doesn’t talk to anyone…well in school that is”

“Alright…” I said, looking around the hall.

I looked at the class number and was stopped by Dongho, “Hyung~” I whined “I don’t like being by myself, especially on my first day….”

“It’ll be fine; I’ll meet you at lunch okay?”

“What about the class after this class?”

“It’s the same room, don’t worry” Dongho hugged me tightly and smiled. I looked at him as he walked away; people in the hall were staring so I just entered the classroom

 

All eyes were on me when I walked in, I sat in the second row since the lab table was empty, avoiding the back seating.

A pair of hands slammed against the table, I didn’t flinch; just looked up.

“Hey, what was all that?” a girl with jet black hair sneered, I just looked her straight in the eyes

“What are you talking about?”

“What is your relationship with Dongho??”

“We’re friends, more like brothers. Why does it matter to you?”

“Nothing…”

“If it’s nothing, then get out of my face, before I go and break that pretty face of yours; bet you had face surgery done so that way you look better…”

“What?!”

“You heard me…” the girl went to slap me but I caught her wrist, I glared at her “Don’t even start…”

The girl pulled her wrist from my grip and glared, “Amber get away from him, he’s not worth it…Come on Onew oppa is waiting for us to meet up with him and Leeteuk oppa before class”

“You got off this time…just wait” the girl hissed as she and her friend left the room

I sighed and rubbed my face, I have to watch what I do around Dongho-shi now…

“E-Excuse me….” I let my hands drop and nearly jumped, the boy from the mall was standing before me, but why does he look so nerdy? He wore black framed glasses and had a messenger bag at his hip

“Hey, aren’t you the fish boy?”

“Ah, so it is you! And yea, you kinda got the fish part right”

“Sorry, it’s just that’s how I remem-”

“Oh I’m not mad, everyone calls me ‘Fishy’ because of my love for them” he smiled, “Maybe I should call you the bear boy since you like bears” I laughed a bit

“Yea…” I stood and held out my hand, “I’m Kim Jung-Hwa, but in America I’m Aiden” he shook my hand

“Nice to meet you Aiden, I’m Lee Donghae”

“Your name sounds familiar….” and it did, at that moment I couldn’t figure it out right away

“It should! I should be know very well, I am the Donghae from Super Junior” I looked at him and cracked a smile, he did look like him but anyone could do that

“You’re funny”

“I’m serious; do you know ‘Sorry Sorry’?”

“Yea”

“Really?”

“Yea, back home my dance crew and I performed that song for the New Year.” I said, and soon regretted it. Everyone was staring at me; just me, of course. I mentally face palmed myself, why did I say that?!

“Can I ask you something?” a brunette boy asked staring at me, almost curiously

“Umm…okay, go for it” I said, hoping they wouldn’t ask that one question,

“Are you Black Star?” I froze, there it was, sheesh Aiden; look what you have done...that seemed to make all the girls squeal, ah god help me…

“He is! Don’t you recognize the hair??”

“I know right?! It’s the same as Kevin oppa’s when they debut ‘ManManHani’!”

“I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not Black star….” I really hope my lie works, you’ll help too right god?

“What? Come on! Your hair style is the exact same as from your final concert, plus you said you were in a dance cre-”

“Class, settle down!” the teacher yelled as he walk into the room and set his book down onto the black desk, thank you god…

“Come sit next to me” Donghae whispered to me, I looked at him then followed him, making sure to grab my bag on the way up towards the back.

Donghae offered to be my lab partner for the rest of the time I’m at this school, and I accepted; that is better than having to sit next to these people…I don’t trust any of them.

I laid my chin in my hand as the lesson went on; it wasn’t long before I felt a poke at my side and looked at Donghae. He acted as if he did nothing, so I thought I was imagining things, but I saw the piece of paper in front of me. I held back a laugh and opened in and read the handwriting

What was all that about? What is ‘Black Star’?

Fishy

I looked at him then wrote my reply fast and smoothly, and passed it to him without the teacher noticing.

Black star is my nickname; I am in the dance crew ‘Fusion Surge’ you can say we are youtube famous idols…well at least that was everyone thinks. We perform on MTV most of the tim, but we don’t work for a company….

Black Star

 

How come you don’t want anyone to know?

Fishy

 

….I just don’t, I don’t want to be treated differently just because I am someone semi-famous…I didn’t think we were this big in Korea…

Bear

 

Donghae smiled at the signature I put and we continued.

 

Okay, but I think you should say you are; don’t worry, I won’t tell. Unless you want me to;)

So you want to eat with me? Or are you going to be with Dongho?

Fishy

 

Please don’t, If I am, then I will later in the month or around Valentine ’s Day

And he said he’s going to meet me there, so I guess not…

Bear

 

Don’t worry, how about I show you around the school afterwards? (If my band and I don’t have to leave right away)

Fishy

 

Sure, I’d like to. Thank you

Let’s pay attention, teach is getting suspicious of us o.o

Bear

Donghae stopped after that; and just in time, the teacher was walking around the classroom while lecturing. The two of us cracked a smile after he walked past us.

The rest of the class time went by fast, stretching my arms in front of myself, I yawned “I wanna go home….” Donghae laughed

“Don’t worry; just a few more periods and we’re done…Say, what subjects are you good at?”

I sat up and looked at him with one eye then moved my bangs,

“I’m okay-ish when it comes to math, but I am good at Chemistry, English, and music….” I said, he looked at me like I just grew two heads.

“Wait, so your bad subjects are, P.E, history, and math since you said you were okay-ish. That is most of your grading there”

“I know…but when I was in America; the teachers for math and history …and I don’t do sports, I can’t run or do anything in Gym, besides climbing…..”

“So you’re going to get a tutor?”

“I don’t know, I don’t want my brother to find out…”

“Then could you tutor me in chemistry and English?” I looked at him, hoping to see he was kidding, none found what-so-ever

“Alright, why?”

“Because I’m getting closer to a ‘D’ and my band members get A’s or B’s but I don’t want to bug them about it…”

“Okay…How about we plan a few days during the school week and meet up on weekends?”

“Omo, really?!”

“Neh…” next thing I knew I was brought into a bone crushing hug, how could this guy have so much strength??

“C-Can’t…B-Breathe…!”

“Sorry! I’m just happy”

“I…can….tell….” he still hadn’t let go, I felt lightheaded; black spots began to interfere with my vision. Then I felt his arms let go and were replaced with gentle ones, almost like protecting

“See what you do Fishy? He is pale…unless that is his skin tone” I heard someone say, thank you whoever you are! Cold hands touched my face; they were soft, and gentle

“Omo! I didn’t mean too!”

“He’s tiny…you should know better hyung”

“Kyu hush, he could still hear you”

“Sorry hyung…” the black spots on my eyes disappeared from my vision and I saw a man with jet black hair, staring at me

“Hey, are you okay? If you are then I’ma take bunny from yo-”

“Kyu hush” I saw the boy with brown hair that was slightly curly pout.

“Sorry about that, Donghae doesn’t know his own strength when it comes to hugs. And about Kyu, that’s normal” I shook my head and looked at him again

“It’s okay…” I looked at Donghae whom looked like we was about to cry, “It’s fine Donghae hyung, no blood no foal”

“Still…” I smiled and patted his shoulder, then looked at the small black haired boy.

“Hi, I’m Kim Jung-hwa, but you can call me Aiden” I held out my hand and the boy gratefully took it and smiled

“I’m Lee Sungmin; you can call me Hyung or Bunn-”

“I can only call you bunny” The boy with brown hair said glaring at me

“Kyu, you’re not the only one” ‘Kyu’ and I were having a stare off. But I lose because I looked at Sungmin again

“To not anger him any further, I will just call you Hyung”

“Okay…By the way, this is Cho Kyuhyun”

“He’s a game freak~” Donghae said with a smirk as he swiped a PSP from the other’s bag, within moments they were chasing each other around the classroom.

Sungmin sat next to me and watched; I leaned over and whispered “What will happen if we stick those two in one of the lab tables for the entire class? Will the school blow up??” Sungmin laughed; so did I.

“I don’t know, maybe we should test it out?”

“That would be fun; I could talk to you and get to know you better”

“Yea!” the two of us smiled.

(End of POV)

 

Aiden and Sungmin talked while Kyuhyun and Donghae continued to chase each other; a boy with black hair watched Aiden carefully, not taking his eyes off until his partner poked his cheek, “What’s wrong Dongjun?” the boy asked

“Just watching the new kid…”

“Wae”

“Because...” Dongjun shook his head, “of the way he looks”

“What of it?”

“Well”

“He’s not a gang member…”

“It’s possible…”

“Come on, I bet he couldn’t hurt a fly”

“Never judge a book by its cover Siwan” Dongjun said, as Siwan shook his head.

 

When class started Donghae and Kyuhyun sat next to each other because of Sungmin and Aiden, the two wanted to sit next to each other. The two teens passed notes to each other throughout the class time and nearly got caught twice. The two finally stopped after the second time around and paid attention.

To Aiden heath class was boring, he wanted to jump out of the window and escape but he didn’t.

Dongjun watched Aiden until he was snapped out of his thoughts by Siwan, “Don’t even…”

“What?” Dongjun smiled slightly

“I won’t help you if he beats the out of you”

“I have the rest on my side” Siwan sighed and looked at the board,

“I still don’t believe he could be a gang member….”

“Well we’ll find out won’t we?” Siwan sighed, writing notes for him and his friend, knowing the latter wasn’t doing so.

 

When class ended Aiden was out the door, well after saying bye to the three boys and headed down the hall. He stops and looks around when he hit three other halls “Aw crud…” Aiden mumbled looking down all three halls.

He moves back and crashes into a body; he turns and bows his head slightly “Sorry” he said, the boy turned to him and smiles, “It’s alright” he said “Where you heading?”

“To lunch…Could you tell me which way please?”

“Sure, I’ll take you. I’m Dongjun by the way” Aiden nodded his head,

“I’m Aiden”

“Likewise, this way” Aiden nodded a bit but found the boy strange, but followed him.

“Aiden!!” both boys head came up at the sound of his name, the said boy turned and saw his hyung,

“Hyung!” Aiden waved but was jerked away from Dongjun

“What were you doing with him?”

“Nothing, showing him around” he winked at Dongho and waved at Aiden “Later”

Aiden looked at Dongho, whom was watching Dongjun walk away.

 

(Aiden’s POV)

 

Dongho hyung looked…mad, mixed with fear. But I decided to leave it and pull on his arm “Hyung, I’m hungry…let’s eat” that seem to pull him out of his thoughts.

“Alright! Let’s go before you starve”

“I won’t, it’ll just stop growling” we laughed and headed down to eat.

“Here” I took the small bottle of orange juice and tray of food and followed him,

“Umm thank you hyung”

“It’s nothing” I looked and saw he had no tray or food

“Where’s your food?”

“I’m leaving in a few, my ride is getting me food” I choked on my grape. He smacked my back hard and with just that blow I was breathing again

“Dongho hyung say what?!” I looked at him while he looked away shyly

“I have to leave early…my photo shoot got changed to one thirty…” I just stared at him, “What??”

“You’re leaving me in this strange school!!”

“It’s fine! I know that the principle will take care of you!”

“That is not the point here!” I pointed my fork at him, “Point is you are supposed to watch over me, neh?”

“Neh…” I cracked a smile at his expression

“Lighten up hyung, I’m only kidding~”

“Okay…wait what?!” I laughed, “Hyung’s little brother say what?”

“Gotcha~” I sang, eating some of the rice on my plate.

“You are evil~”

“Am not”

“Too!”

“Not!” we just stared at each other then laughed. I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by a voice saying

“Dongho oppa~” I looked at the girl and nearly choked, again. It was the same girl whom wanted to smack me before chemistry started, and she just had applied perfume, too much of it at that, I could smell it….

“Oh, hi CC” I looked at my hyung then started eating, ignoring for a while

“Are we still on for lunch?”

“I guess; I’ve got a few to spare” I looked at him then swallowed,

“Hyung” I said, “Aren’t you going to take me to my next class before you go?”

“Omo! That’s right! Sorry CC I have to take Aiden to his class before I leave” and at that moment I felt daggers on me, wow I’m dead. Not.

“Don’t worry oppa, we can still eat tomorrow~” I soo wanna gag right now…

“Okay, see you later”

“Bye oppa~” and she left, is it safe to breath now?

“Who is that hyung?”

“Ohh, my girlfriend” I choked on my rice this time, and again he hits my back.

“Since when?? Why didn’t you tell me?” I nearly shouted, Dongho looked away embarrassed,

“I forgot?”

“Nice try, reason?”

“Because I don’t need the media to know…besides you have Ale-” I shoved a mouthful of rice into his mouth, puffing out my cheeks

“Don’t even start, it’s not even real” I laid my chin in my hand as my hyung ate the rest of my rice.

 

I sighed as we walked down the hall towards my history class; "Hyung are you really leaving?"

"Sadly, yes..." he said, looking like he was in a world I call 'lala land' "I wanted to eat with CC..."

"And I am just a ghost..."

"What?"

"It means you are ignoring me. But I understand..."

"I'm sorry Aiden" he hugged me and dragged me along, I smiled thinking of how much of a child he acts like, I found it cute. Wait what?

"Alright Hyung, please let go. You're kinda choking me..."

"Sorry"

“It’s fine, anyways, have fun at your shoot”

“Thanks, be good okay?”

“Neh, Hyung” his kissed my head then went off and down the hall slowly. I sighed and walked into the classroom only to have someone throw me over their shoulder, “Yah! Let go! Dongho! Dongho Hyung!!!” I yelled and yelled but no response, I guess he was gone already. Crap!!

“Set him down hun” I heard a male’s voice from my back end, I was set on the ground; realizing I was still in the classroom I looked at the person in front of me, he didn’t look Korean…or maybe it’s just me….

“You’re Kim Aiden, neh?” I turned to a feminine looking guy, he had long black hair that was tied back, he had some hair covering his eye, and he was slim, almost like Kevin hyung…huh every guy is Korea HAS to be skinnier than and or equaled me…

“Correction, Kim Jung-Hwa, why”

“Hangeul…” I felt the back of my shirt lift along with my body, damn this guy is strong, he set me on my feet then sat down in the desk next to the feminine guy; dusting off my uniform the other guy just stared; lifting my head, showing one eye I ask

“Umm...Can I help you?”

“Sit”

“I’m alright, I’ll stand”

“If you insist…so you’re the one Kyu doesn’t like?”

“Ehh” I stared at him “What have I don’t to Kyuhyun hyung??”

“You know why, you’re trying to steal his bunny”

“You mean Sungmin hyung? I’m not trying to steal him”

“Wait, so you’re not trying to take sungmin for yourself?”

“Of course not, I just met him. He is only my hyung”

“Ohh...I see" the boy said looking everywhere else but at me, he must feel bad….or not, whatever

"I take it that you are a friend of Kyuhyun hyung....I am Aiden, nice to meet you" I held out my hand and the boy scoffed

"I am the Kim Heechul, and this is my boyfriend Hangeul~" I turned to the said boy and shook hands with him

"So you guys are a couple? Not just for fan service?"

"Nope, it’s real" I nodded, "Aren’t you grossed out?"

"No, even if I was I wouldn't have a say in it. You guys are in love, and nothing can break that"

"You’re the first to say that"

"Kinda figured..."

"Why don’t you sit with us?

"Umm...okay" I sat in the desk on front if Heechul and turned towards him "Heechul hyung why does Kyuhyun hyung hate me?"

"He thinks you’re trying to take his Sungmin" Heechul said,

“Are they a couple?”

“No not yet, but even if they aren’t; Kyu is very protective of Sungmin~”

"That makes more sense...." I looked at the ground.

 

(End of POV)

 

Aiden and Heechul talked until the teacher came in and silenced them all "Remember class, test is on Friday; so study well" Aiden raised his hand, "Yes?"

"Sir, I just started today, and the test is in two days; is there any way I could mak-"

"No student is allowed a makeup, that is only if you are sick and miss, or if you did poorly on the final and will have to take a re-make"

"But sir, with all due respect; I know nothing on what we are covering"

"Then I suggest you start cracking the books mister Kim"

"Oh I’ll crack them....along with your head...." Aiden muttered crossing his arms, glaring at the teacher.

As the class drug on Aiden, began taking notes at a fast pace; soon his hand started cramping up due to all the writing, Heechul could only watched and felt bad for the teen.

When the bell rang Aiden sighed and glared at the teacher as he left "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed and hit his head..." Heechul chuckled before standing up and looked over at the latter;

"Aiden...will you be okay?"

"Neh...I’ll just have to study a lot" Aiden sighed and felt Heechul's hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, we'll walk you to your next class"

"Thank you I appreciate it" he said and gathered his stuff.

"Where to?" the elder asked

"Gym I believe...."

"Ohh Siwon, Yunho, and Joon are all in gym!"

"Who, who; and who??" Aiden asked while walking beside the older teen

"You'll find out soon~" Aiden rolled his eyes, hoping that gym will be alright.