Chapter 23

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Plays are overrated…

 

Next morning, Author’s POV

 

The next morning Aiden woke up and yawned, it was 6:03 am and he hadn’t taken a bath the night before; he grabs his other uniform and went to shower.

Fifteen minutes later he comes out drying his hair and bumps into Dongho, the two stare into each other’s eyes for what seems like forever before Aiden quickly looked down, blushing, he was glad that the towel was covering his face

“Here let me help” Dongho says and starts to re-dry Aiden’s hair, at this Aiden’s face felt very hot, he didn’t know what more he could take, when Dongho was done he placed the towel around his neck “There…” he touches Aiden cheek softly brushing his fingers against it.

“I-I’ll see you down stairs” Aiden said before escaping, leaving the latter to stand there.

Aiden patted his cheeks, feeling the heat “Omo…stop blushing~” he whispered to himself, he looks to see Eli and Kevin cuddling on the couch

“Yah~ Get a room” Aiden whined, gagging making the couple smile at him

“Go eat breakfast Aid, you have school”

“I know~” Aiden walked into the kitchen to get his food.

When he finished he grabbed a small carton of milk and went outside where Sungmin was waiting in his car, “Good morning Aiden~~!”

“Morning hyung!”

When he got in the elder honked his horn and Dongho ran out, putting his blazer on “Sleepy head!” the bunny yelled, making Aiden laugh, and Dongho blush.

The drive to school was quiet, Sungmin parked and the three walked into the building “See you in a bit” Dongho said, emotionlessly, as he walked ahead.

“What’s wrong with him?” Sungmin asks as Aiden opens his milk, shrugging

“N-No clue…” he began to drink

“DONGHO HAS A BOYFRIEND?!” they heard a girl scream.

Aiden spit milk in front of him, he looks ahead shocked to see a boy clinging to him “Oh my…” Donghae says coming up behind Aiden.

The teen dropped his drink and ran “Aiden!!” the Fish and Bunny yelled, but they didn’t move, they were shocked; Aiden crashes into other students but doesn’t care, he ran until he was on the roof

He grabs hold of the railing tightly,

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He screamed, letting it out; he fell to his knees and punched the ground numerous times; he stopped when he saw blood

“Stupid heart….why did I even assume….why….” he whispered, when he opened his eyes he was shocked to see tears escaping from his eyes

“I…I’m crying…?” he brings a bloody hand up and wipes his eyes, “I really fell for him….didn’t I?”

“Aiden! AIDEN!!!” Donghae yelled as he spotted the teen, he cradled him “Sungmin he is here!!”

“Oh my god, Oh my god, OH MY GOD!!” the bunny yelled when he saw Aiden’s hand, he held them and looked into Aiden’s eyes

“Aiden what were you thinking?!”

“H-H-Hyungggggg” Aiden was now crying “M-M-My heart hurtsss, w-whyyyy??”

“Shhh, it’s okay, everything will be alright, Donghae we have to take him to the nurse; his hands are still bleeding” 

“Arasso, take his bag, tell the teacher he is in the nurse, I’ll meet you there” the bunny nodded and did as he was told as Donghae carried Aiden bridal style.

Meanwhile with Dongho, his heart broke into pieces when he saw Aiden’s expression, now he feels horrible, he wish there was something else they could do, but Minwoo insisted this was the only option, now he regrets this choice.

In the nurse’s office Donghae watched Aiden laid in the bed, eyes slightly puffy, looking broken hearted; the truth was that Donghae knew about what Dongho and Minwoo were going to do, the night before after they dropped Aiden off Dongho had called him and told him everything.

He promised to take care of Aiden once everything was over, the Fish felt horrible; he knew it was to get Hyungsik away from Aiden, but this was just frightening to the fish.

Aiden was lying on his side, facing Donghae

“Hyung…it hurts….”

“Your hands?”

“Ani…my heart….I…I fell in love with him….I-I’m too late….”

“Aide-”

“Love is cruel….I’m going to forget all the feelings I had for him…I thought he liked my back…I suppose not…” Aiden laughed emotionlessly

“Aiden…” Donghae whispered, he wanted to tell the teen that this was just a plan to get Hyungsik away from him, but he promised to not say a word….

“Aiden do you want to go to my dorm?”

“If you don’t mind…” Donghae nodded

“I’ll be back, stay put”

“Sure…”

When Donghae walked out his heart squeezed, he sighed and walked to the principal’s office and told him the situation, adding in a lie or two, the head master allowed the two to be excused from all classes.

Later that day Aiden returned home to have everyone gone, he lies in bed the rest of the day; didn’t bother with eating, he just slept.

 

 

 

Two months later; Aiden’s POV
 

It’s been two months now, I was sitting in the dorm; it was a Thursday night and I had nothing to do

Everyone was gone, they all did something different….my brother and Kevin went food shopping, the Soohoon couple went out to get tickets for the play for tomorrow with Dongho, the 2seop couple was out and about; there left me. Home alone.

I turn off the T.V and go into my room, I write a letter to everyone saying I’ll be at Donghae’s house for the night, and I’ll see them tomorrow.

I went out and hurried to Donghae’s house/dorm and knock on the door, Sungmin answers the door and lets me in “How you feeling?”

“A bit better….”

Yeah…I still wasn’t over the fact that Dongho hyung was with that Minwoo boy….

It’s been two months since then, and I said I would forget all my feelings towards him. I still haven’t.

On a brighter side, Hyungsik stopped bugging me, finally got it through his thick skull? Good…

Let me tell you how I’ve changed over the past two months, I barely ate, I used to cut myself until Donghae found out, which was two days after I started….haven’t done it yet, and I think I shouldn’t again.

I wouldn’t sleep in the same room as Dongho; I’d make an excuse every time, I wouldn’t smile for real; I put a fake one on, and lastly

I have gone numb.

 

The next day I walked to school with Donghae and Eunhyuk, the past two months they took care of me, they helped me through everything.

I was lost in thought but brought back to reality when I felt Donghae leaning against me, laughing?

I look around and see that we have stopped, I look again and see Eunhyuk in a tree, acting like a monkey “P-Pabo~~!!” Donghae laughed, his boyfriend soon laughed as well.

I smiled and started to laugh again, if felt good to laugh and smile again

“E-Eunhyuk hyung” I laughed “Y-You truly are a monkey~~!!!”

Donghae looked at me and smiled “Aiden your smiling! And laughing!” I nodded

“I am…I guess I’m getting over my depression now”

“Yes my plan worked!” Eunhyuk yelled, pumping his fist and soon fell back

“Eunhyuk!” Donghae yelled going to catch him, but I was faster I ran and caught the monkey and the fish sighed in relief

“Monkey boy you need to be careful~” I said and laughed when he blushed

“Fishy~!” I rolled my eyes and handed the pabo monkey to his prince fishy, and then they shared an innocent kiss.

“Say, doesn’t the script say you and Dongho kiss?” at this I nodded, putting my hands in my pockets; I bit my bottom lip

“I’m scared…” I whispered,

“Aiden…” Donghae and Eunhyuk stood in front of me, one hand on my shoulders “Everything will be alright”

“Hyung how do you know? He and I barely talk to one another….”

“I know it’ll be alright” the two gave me a kiss on the head and we walked the rest of the way.

Then something clicked

“Hey wait a second….why do you two treat me like I’m your son??”

“Because we want to, I’m the Umma and Hyukkie is the appa” I choked on my saliva

“Aww baby Aid needs a pat on the back~” Eunhyuk said, I glared and they ran, and of course I had to chase their asses back….sorry for the cursing…

 

When we reached the school it was like any other day, Donghae gave the monkey a kiss on the lips and gave me a kiss on the forehead, and Eunhyuk held my hand and led me into the classroom

“Hyung~ Why do you insist on holding my hand now…”

“Because, I’ve grown a liking to you; you’re like a little brother to me. And when I’m with Donghae you are our son, just like Teukie umma”

I sighed.

 

Today was half day since the play is today; Hae and Hyuk walked me to the theater and stayed with me

I see everyone rehearsing, guess I have to too.

“A head set on Mr. Lee please!”

They placed the head set on me and Heechul came up to me “Aiden I have to tell you this, they are adding script…they are not long so here it is”

I took three pages, and saw that is an extra character, near the end a girl comes in and is Gaston’s new wife, blah blah blah….

Wait…Minwoo!? What the ?!

Sorry again for the cursing…

Why is he….let’s see, Dongho is the beast…I am Belle….Hyungsik is Gaston….now Minwoo; Donho’s boyfriend is playing as the extra character, as Gaston’s wife?

I swear after this I will be glad for summer classes, I’m heading a slight headache

“Alright we are going to rehearse the singing parts, and then Aiden go in for costume change!”

“Ne…”

“Alright Aiden!” I heard Hae and Hyuk from the thousands of rows; they sat in the first row.

I sang ‘little town’ while moving around, twirling, holding a book and such

I began to get tired close to the end, I was ready to push Hyungsik off the stage because of how he was acting all of a sudden, and at first he was keeping his distance but now? He’s trying to feel me up…

 Heechul pulled me into the dressing room and took out the first dress “Hurry up and change”

“Ne” I quickly changed and examined the dress, I hate to admit this…but I like this dress.

I came out and was seated “Close your eyes, this won’t take long, just need to add make-up” I nod and close my eyes, soon drifting to sleep.

 

 

“Dongho please…I can’t stand to watch him suffer any longer…” I heard Donghae’s voice; I opened my eyes and found a blanket on me “He hasn’t been the same since that day”

“I know…he stopped talking to me….my heart aches now….” I stayed quiet, were they talking about me? Didn’t they know I was in the room??

“Dongho-ah…”

“Please watch over Aiden a while longer….after this play everything should be fin-” I faked a yawn and cough, I sit up and turn in the chair to find Donghae, smiling at me; it was a fake one.

“H-Hyu-”

“It time to go on stage, everyone is waiting” Hae said, I nodded; before he went out I grabbed his wrist.

“Aiden?” I hugged him, I was scared.

“Hyung….I know I haven’t said his name in two months….b-but how is Dongho?” I felt him stiffen slightly “Please tell me…”

“H-He’s okay I guess…” I looked up at him to see his face, he looked pained

“I…I’m sorry”

“For wha-”

“For bringing all my depression on you…I promise from now on. I’ll be the same Aiden from before, I don’t want to worry you all anymore, I promise”

He hugged me back and kissed my head

“It’s what friends are for, now knock them dead” I laughed

“Thank you hyung” I quickly ran off to the stage.

 

Heechul gave me my props, the principle gave a short speech and soon the lights went out “alright everyone get in place!”

I stood in the back and took a few deep breaths, when the music started everything went fine.

After singing I sat on the ‘fountain’, ‘reading’ soon I felt an arm around my shoulders

“Why hello Belle”

“Bonjour Gaston” I said, annoyed, closing the book

“My, my; what are you doing this time?” he takes the book

“If you haven’t noticed this is a book”

“How can you read this? There are no pictures”

“I suggest using your imagination”

“Well whatever” he tosses the book, “Why don’t we go see my trophies’?” his hand slid down to my waist and I felt his fingers dig into my skin, I spin out of his grip and grab the book

“As much fun as that sounds, I shall be heading back to my father” I walked off and soon Hyungsik’s singing part came out; once out of ear shot I threw the book at the wall and turned off my headset for now

“Who does he think he is!? Touching me as freely as he wants” I blew on my bangs and started to calm down.

 

The rest of the play went very well, better than the rehearsals

Now it was time for the yellow dress, I put it on and Heechul added the finishing touches

“Perfect, you look beautiful” he said, smiling

I smile too and curtsy “Thank you hyung, but you are more.”

“Oh stop! We all are~” I laughed, then he started pushing me to the stage

“Come on, your prince awaits yo-” He stopped and stared at the stage

“What’s wro-” I looked to find Minwoo, dressed in a pretty green dress, he wore a wig that supported a long braid, and he looked beautiful as well.

What shocked Heechul and I was that the two were kissing, I cover my mouth

“W-What is he doing?? That isn’t part of the script”

“What did we miss?” I asked the director as she too, was shocked.

“Minwoo came out and hugged Hyungsik, but every time Minwoo was pushed away he would still go after him. After he yelled ‘I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU WHY CAN’T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?!’” I covered my ear as she repeated and did every action, “He suddenly kissed him, they haven’t broken apart yet”

I stared at Minwoo as he pulled away

“Why can’t you understand? I have watched you from afar, but yet you take no notice of me….”

I felt relief for a moment, but then felt my heart squeeze, they are just acting…nothing more…

The two walked to the side and waited their cue to begin the final dance, “Alright go, go” Heechul pushed me but I barely moved.

When I was ready I walked out, I turn around and walk backwards I brush my hand to move my hair and turn the mic on “This is so beautiful~” and I wasn’t lying, the set was amazing

“Not as beautiful as you, Belle” I turn to see Dongho, we already past the beast turning human once again, he held out his hand for me “Would you do the honors…and dance with me?”

I stared at him, he was so handsome, I hesitated at first, but took his hand; I was memorized by his eyes, he placed his hand on my hip gently, and smiled at me

Oh god I might faint, my heart is racing; it may burst

We began to twirl slowly, ‘Tale as old as time’ began to play, softly. I look towards the audience and saw our hyung’s, even my brother; smile at us, they did hearts to us

No matter how hard I try to forget my feelings for him, I cannot; it’s impossible

We stopped and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest at any moment, he cupped my face “Belle…” he whispered before leaning in, I felt my cheeks heat up slightly; he turned us slightly and kissed my cheek.

“I’m sorry” he whispered in my ear, the mic didn’t catch it we looked into each other’s eyes, the audience cheered when we pulled apart ballroom music began to play and everyone began to dance.

When the play was over I held Dongho’s hand the entire time, even if all this happen; I doubt he has feelings towards me…

When he said ‘I’m sorry’ I didn’t understand.

 

 

I was now with Eli and Kevin, everyone else went back to the dorm to make dinner,
“Aiden!” I glared at Hyungsik as he came closer to me

“I want to break up” I looked at him

WE WEREN’T EVEN DATING!!

“I feel that we need some time away…over the summer I will be gone in the U.S…”

“Um sure…” I said

“I got to go…”

When Hyungsik walking away, I stood there

“Oh my god” I whispered, I started to jump around “Yes~~!” I said I was smiling widely

“What?” Eli asked

“Nothing!” I said, smiling

“Aiden hun you’re smiling!” Kevin said, hugging me, I smiled and hug back

“I guess so…if feels good to smile again”

“I’m hungry!” Dongho said, coming up behind us, I laugh

“I am too, come on let’s go!” Dongho and I ran into the van.

 

After eating I sat on my bed and called Hae “Hyung, did the teachers accept?”

“Ne, so as of right now you have Siwon with you in the summer classes”

“Okay, it should go by fast…”

“Ne, you’ll visit right?”

“No pabo I’ll go back home and sleep…of course!” I said

“Awesome, ohh Hyukkie is here. Good night, see you Monday!”

“Alright, night”

I lay in bed and smiled

Everything is great now, I won’t see Hyungsik until the fall and I don’t mind.

Dongho and I finally made up at dinner; I will be taking summer courses. What else will happen?

I yawn, I’m tired, tomorrow I’ll have fun at the beach~

 I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Yay Hyungsik can't bug Aiden anymore~ And Dongho n Aiden make up in the end^^

Chapter 24 & 25 should be up before the 8 of next month because I will be gone in florida o.o

So I will try my best to get two chappies up!!

Also I want to thank ALL of my subbies!!! I love you all!

Thank you for you're comments!