Chapter 14

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

 

Chapter 14

 

Secret Admirer

--------------------------

-----------------------------------

 

 

(Aiden’s POV)

 

I couldn’t believe the sight in front of me, I thought we were going to go somewhere small, back home ‘out for dinner’ was pizza, a fast food restaurant, or Pizza. I said pizza twice... wow

Anyways you get what I mean!

….At least I hope…

Anyways, this place is huge! I couldn’t believe it, someone pinch me…second thought, don’t!

I felt someone shaking my shoulder, but I didn’t want to be bothered

“…den…Aiden!”

“What!” I yelled turning to come face to face with Dongho

“I’ve been calling you, we have a table so come on!” he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside

“Still, no need to yell in my ear…”

“Hey, you came to, so I should yell your name more often” I rolled my eyes as we entered the restaurant; I looked around and saw that it was very fancy.

 Everyone looked at the two of us, and then they stared

What are they staring at?

I looked around, saw nothing; turned back and followed their gaze and saw Dongho’s and my hands interlaced, pulled my hand away and sat between Hoon and AJ. Bad Idea…

The two started to tease me, but I ignored, I know there is nothing between us; just friendship.

The rest of the evening went on peacefully, I looked up and looked around the table to see AJ and Kiseop teasing Dongho “Would you two knock it off; I’m trying to eat here” I said out of annoyance, the two looked at me then continued eating.

Everyone finished eating and was now talking, I leaned against the wall and zoned out for a while.

Soon I felt my phone vibrate, looking I saw that it was Appa, “I’ll be back” I said and ran from the table and outside

“Hello?”

Aiden!

…..

……

Mom?!

(End of POV)

 

Aiden stood there in shock,

Aiden you better reply to your mother!

“Why are you calling from dad’s phone?!” he asked in English

Because I can, I asked him for it. Why are you in Korea?! I thought I said you couldn’t go!

“Well I think I’m old enough to make my own decisions”

“You’re just a kid, you don’t know any better!”

“Call me a kid, call me whatever name you want. But I am not coming back…I already set my mind”

You will come home one way or another, whether it’s me coming to drag your back here; or if you get tired of living out there

“I doubt I’ll get sick of living here. So take down this note, ‘You can stop calling me for good’ good bye” and he hung up without hearing his mother’s reply. He already knew that she would go on and on about him being the worst child she has ever given birth to.

He takes a shaky breath and looks at the sky, “I am so going to regret this later on, I know it….” He mumbles to himself.

“Aiden!” he turns to see Eli walking towards him,

“Eli hyung…”

“Who was that?”

“Ohh…uhh my…” Aden thought for a while, “M-My Ex! Yeah…keeps bugging me about getting back together again…”

“Don’t worry, whoever she is she will find someone again. You can’t be the only one for her” Aiden nods slightly

“I hope so” he didn’t like lying to his own brother, but he had no other choice.

“Come on, everyone’s in the van now”

“Ne…” Aiden looked at the sky on last time before walking away with his hyung.

 

                                                             -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

 

Arriving back at the dorm the three couples went up and went to bed early, while the two teens stayed up and played video games until midnight.

Aiden yawns and leaves to wash up and dress for bed.

Fifteen minutes later he comes back down to find Dongho peacefully asleep, “Really Dongho-ah?” Aiden groaned, cleaning up the mess of games and consoles.

Sighing in relief Aiden places the last game back in its place and faced Dongho, he walks and kneels next to him “Dongho-ah” he shook the latter’s shoulder, “Dongho-ah wake up”

“Nhgmm” Aiden sighed and placed Dongho on his back, and carried him up the stairs and to their room.

He lies the latter on his bed and laid in his own bed, “You know….your heavy for your age…” Aiden chuckled knowing he was joking, and soon went asleep.

The next morning went on like every morning; the two teens would eat and head out. Aiden held out his headphones towards the latter

“No I’m alright”

“No, go ahead” Aiden pleaded

“No I want to talk to you while we head to school”

“O-Ohh okay…” Aiden felt nervous, what if people began to throw stuff at him again?

As the bus arrived Aiden began to tense up, “Aiden what’s wrong?” Dongho asked, getting onto the first step

“Nothing…” the teen muttered following his hyung.

The two soon sat in a row and began to talk about random things,

“So what’s it like in America?” Aiden shrugged

“Nothing special, well to me…other people have different opinions. You would love it there”

“Maybe” Dongho said and turned to see someone throw a book at Aiden, the said teen covered his head to block, making the book hit his hand

“Hey!” Dongho yelled looking back to see a few jocks snickering, “Knock that off” he soon turned to Aiden and examined his hand, “You alright?”

“Ne…don’t worry about it”

“Does this happen often?”

“…”

“Is that why you had me listen to music the past few times?” the smaller teen hung his head, making a curtain out of his bangs.

“Aiden…” the said teen didn’t move.

The rest of the bus ride was silent, neither teen spoke or moved; Aiden thought about different things while Dongho thought about Aiden.

Every now and then he would look at the latter but saw the same thing, his head down with his hair covering his face.

 

 

 

(Aiden’s POV)

 

After getting off the bus Dongho hasn’t left my side, I wanted to see his expression but my bangs made a curtain, What if he is mad at me? I sighed quietly as we walked through the halls, looking I saw my locker and it was partly opened. Damn it…

“Hey…uh hyung…I’ll meet you in class…I need to grab my books…” I didn’t look up to see his face but I saw his feet walk away slowly

“Sure, see you in class” he said and I felt horrible.

Walking over to my locket I felt my heart pounding, who’s been in my locker?

Closing my eyes I remember reading book and watching movies, there were three things that could happen,

One; having dead fish, rats, or snakes fall out and everyone laughs at me

Two; a threat note, which won’t bother me much; I can defend myself

Three; a love note; but I highly doubt that…

Well here goes nothing…

Slowly opening the locker I prepare myself for the worst, after fully opening it I hear something hit the floor, great…

But all I hear are gasps and whispers from others around me, slowly opening one eye; I see a rose with a small letter attached to it.

“What the…” slowly kneeling down and back up I examine the rose then detach the letter from the rose and opened it.

 

Dear Aiden,

Even though we have not talked face to face to each other in person, I have fallen for you.

I watch you from afar and wish to talk to you soon

From yours, your secret admirer

Chu~

 

I stared for what seemed like forever at the letter,

Someone…

Actually…..

Likes me?

I close my locker and walk to the classroom with people watching me, I sit down and place the rose down and looked around the room, but I found no one suspicious…maybe not in this class…

I sigh slightly and see Eunhyuk walk in with a dreamy look and sat behind me, I turn in my seat and wave my hand in his face, “Eunhyuk-ah?” I said smiling at the look on his face

“Ne Donghae~” I laughed

“Eunhyuk-ah, wake up; Donghae isn’t here yet”

“Kekeke~”

“…”

“Donghae~”

“Yah!” I hit him in the head,

“Ow!” he glared at me “What was that for?”

“For ignoring me, now pay attention” I said, and on cue the teacher entered and brought the class to order, I sneak a glance at Dongho and noticed he was doing the same thing. Our eyes met for a short period of time then we faced the front.

()End of POV()

 

As the class went on Dongho would sneak glances at Aiden when the teacher wasn’t looking, every time he would see the same thing; Aiden writing down notes.

He wondered how Aiden put up with everyone treating him like trash, sighing he listens to the rest of the lecture and finally hears the bell, he stands and walks over to the younger teen after gathering his stuff, “Aiden, you alrigh-” he stopped, looking at the rose on the teen’s desk

“I’m alright, what’s wrong?”

“N-Nothing, so where did you get this?”

“Oh, when I got my books it fell out; strange huh?”

“Yeah, strange….” He looked at the rose with a confused look

“Ung….Hyung?”

“Huh?”

“Come on, Eunhyuk and I am ready to leave”

“Right” He wrapped an arm around Aiden and walked by his side and let his gaze wander, his eyes stopped on the jocks at the end of the hall watching them. Once they saw Dongho they left quickly.

At Aiden next class Eunhyuk waved them goodbye for now and felt to his next class, “Hyung? You alright”

“Ne, will you be fine?”

“Yes, why?”

“Well after classes I want to join you for lunch, is that okay with you?”

“Sure, I don’t think Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk hyung won’t mind”

“Alright, see you after classes” Dongho hugged the small boy and left with a smile.

Aiden stared after him before heading into the room soon greeted by a very excited Donghae “Aiden!!! I freakin’ love you!! Thank you!!”

“Hyung, lower your voice…people will spread rumors…”

“Sorry! I really want to thank you for bringing Hyukkie and I together~!”

“No proble-” the teen was tackled into a bear hug and they fall the ground

“Aiden thank you!!!”

“Sungmin hyung….you’re crushing my lungs….” He managed to say to the very excited Minnie

“I’m just so happy!!”

“And I’ll be happy when I regain the air that should be in my lungs”

The excited bunny stood up and beamed when Kyuhyun came in with a smile.

Donghae Looked at the rose in Aiden’s hand and dragged him to a table, “Who gave you that?”

“Huh? Oh this…I found it in my locker this morning…”

“Really??”

“Uh yea…”

“Let me see” the eldest of the two said taking the rose and looking at it

“What for?”

“To see how long it’s been in there….looks like a few minutes before your first class”

“Really…” Aiden said and looked around the class room and saw no one staring at him, he sighs quietly and looks back at Donghae who was with Sungmin now telling him about the rose.

Soon the bunny came and sat next to the teen, “Those two are sitting together today”

“Okay”

“So do you want to hear my options?”

“On what?”

“Who I think gave you that rose?”

“…Sure, fire away” the teen faced the bunny,

“Alright, first off…I think it is our friend and member Kibum….it could also be Hyungshik……Minwoo….Yejun….Daesung….or Onew”

“You do realize I only know you, Hae, Kyu, Ryeowook, Heechul, Dongho, Siwon, and my brother plus his friends…”

“It’s alright, I’ll solve this mystery~”

“I have a bad feeling about this….” The bunny giggles while pulling out a book and began writing.

 

 

As the class went on the four teens never noticed that they were being watched by two boys in the back room, “Did you hear all that?”

“Ne…”

“Who’d be stupid enough to date that dor- ow!” the smaller boy yelled causing everyone but Aiden to turn and look at them, “Ahh sorry, stubbed my toe. Return you attention to our beautiful teacher~”

As the students did the younger of the two laughed “Nice one Heecheol….”

“Shut up Donjun….” Donjun just smiles, “Don’t kick my precious legs again….I need them”

“Oh shut up, and pay attention….” Heecheol glares but does as the younger instructs.

After class Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Donghae all headed to lunch while Aiden stayed behind; while gathering his books he felt as if he was being watched. Looking he saw a head move away quickly and hurried footsteps

“Wait!” the teen yelled running after.

After chasing the mysterious boy Aiden ends up at the cafeteria, panting and looking “Where the hell did that guy go…” Aiden placed his hand over his heart and felt a sharp pain, he starts breaking calmly, keeping calm the pain stopped soon.

“Alright…” he lifts his head to find Dongho walking towards him

“Hey Aid”

“Hey Hyung”

“So where are you friends?”

“Come on” they soon find the table where everyone always sits.

“Hey guys, this is Dongho” Aiden said gesturing to his hyung

“Hey, I’m Donghae, and this is the Kyumin couple” Donghae said standing up and made Dongho sit next to him.

At that moment Aiden had received a text from his brother, “Hey I’ll be back”

“Okay” the four said.

“Hey Dongho, what’s your relationship with Aiden?” Dongho choked on the water he was drinking and looked at the latter

“E-Eh?!”

“You know what I mean dude”

“W-We’re just friends”

“Aww I see…so it wasn’t you…”

“What?”

“Some guy put a rose in Aiden’s locker this morning”

“I remember…but how do you know it it’s a boy?”

“Because guys give roses and girls give chocolates”

“Not all…”

“I guess, but I still say it’s a guy. Even sungmin hyung thinks that, right hyung?” Sungmin turned away from Kyuhyun and looked at the latter,

“Well yea, of course. All the girls and jocks hate him…so it must be some of the people I know…”

“Hmmm…” Dongho hummed, laying his chin in his palm,

“Hey is tha-”

“GO AWAY!!!” the four watched as Aiden dove under the table and hide there

“Aiden what’s wrong??” Donghae and Dongho asked worried

“Ohh Jung-hwa~!” a voice called along with a laugh, Dongho turned to find Alexander walking towards them in a disguise

“Z-Zand….”

“Shh…I just came to pick up Aiden”

“Why?”

“Because there is a photo shoot and I need Aiden to come back with me”

“Hyung please don’t let him….” Aiden begged and looked at the older with puppy eyes

“I…I’m sorry…you have too…”

“Noo~” Aiden whined, refusing to budge.

“Come on Aiden, please” Zander asked, kneeling down to get a better view of the teen.

“No…You make me wear the most ridicule clothing…”

“What if I ask them to change to your style?”

“Still no…”

“Dongho help me”

“Hyung!” Aiden yelled holding onto the bench as Zander began to pull on his legs

“Come on! You’re drawing attention!”

“Wha?” and with that Zander pulled Aiden from under and held him up

“There we go~”

“Dongho Hyung~” Aiden looked at the elder and pouted

“I’m sorry Aiden…I will pick you up as soon as possible, Arasso?”

“Arasso…” Dongho stood and kissed the teens head and smiled,

“Be good, and Zand” he points to the elder

“Don’t do anything to expose…”

“I know, it’ll be bad for my image” the teens roll their eyes, “See you later!” after grabbing Aiden’s bag they soon left

“Bye…” Dongho whispered

“Uh huh…‘Just friends’ eh” the older teen blushed,

“Oh hush, I’m just overly protective of him”

“Uh-huh” The three members said, smiling at the blushing teen.

 

                                                                                            -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

 

The whole ride down to the studio was quiet, neither spoke. One listened to their IPod and the other sang to random songs on the radio.

As soon as they arrived they got out quickly, Alexander had to cover Aiden because he was still in uniform, and they didn’t want anyone to figure out who he was.

Once inside Zander told the stylists to let Aid-Elizabeth decide on her clothing this time around; after a few minutes of settling the clothes and make-up arrangements the rest of the afternoon went smoothly.

Alexander stood on the set and smiled for the camera while Aiden got his make-up done;

“Alexander oppa, Miss Elizabeth is done”

“Alright, send…her in”

“Arasso”

Alexander stood and waited, soon he hears a pair of sneakers

“A-Elizabeth, come on please hurry swe-” his eyes widened at the sight of Aiden.

He wore a pair of skinny jeans that were ripped showing his white thighs, attached there were suspenders.

He wore white high top shoes along with a white top, and for accessories he had a black bandanna along with a black star designed necklace. His hair was parted nicely, his bangs covered the left side of his face, “What the…”

“What? Don’t like my style?”

“No, it’s not that. It’s just…wow…” Aiden rolled his eyes and stood beside Zander

“Alright, let’s have you two stand close and Alexander I want your hands right here” the photographer placed his hands on Zander and guided them to Aiden’s shoulder and smiled, “Perfect!” the man son hurried back to his camera and began to take multiple shots, enjoying himself

“Okay now put your arms around her waist…Just like that!” more shots.

 

After a few more poses the photographer told Alexander to take five and had Aiden stay on set and take more pictures,

“So what’s your name?” Aiden hesitated at first but answered quietly

“Jung Young-Ma, but everyone in school called me Elizabeth…”

“Interesting, now we will be using this chair here” the man brought a small chair, “Now sit here, there. Now I am going to angle you this way, bring this knee up and lay the side of your head on it lightly. Perfect” he soon walked back.

Aiden sighed feeling the make-up on his face become heavier than usual, the teen closes his eyes for a while, and he doesn’t see a flash coming from behind his close lids and assume the shoot is done.

 

 

He soon feels arms carrying him close to a body, he again assumes the shoot is over and Zander had come to take him to the car, but when he feels him being passed off his eyes open “Where am I??” he asked

“Don’t worry, you’re safe. Thank you manager hyung, Elizabeth and I will be going now”

“Alright, don’t stay out too late”

“Ne”

“See you next time Elizabeth-ah”

 “You too sir” the teen said quietly, Zander holds him close as they walk outside and towards a black van down the street

“Wait, where’s my bag?”

“Dongho already has it”

“Really…that’s good, because all my stuff was in there….”

“Yea” Zander soon knocked on the door and was greeted by his ‘son’ Dongho

“Thank you for bring him back”

“No problem, here you go” the elder handed the teen to the latter, “Have a safe trip back”

“See you later hyung” were the last words from both teen and they soon were on their way.

“Hey, Aiden”

“Ne hyung?”

“Donghae invited us over for party; you want to go?”

“I want to but I doubt Eli hyung would let me”

“Actually he said it was fine”

“Really?!”

“Yea, what never been to a party?”

“….”

“Birthday parties?”

“Only one…but I was with appa”

“Well then, this will be your official first party” Aiden smiled and nodded

“First home and change ‘cause we don’t need anyone seeing you in that…”

“Wae?! What you don’t like the way it is??”

“Aniyo, it’s just those pictures from the shoot will be in magazines”

“Oh…”

“Yea”

“I get it” Aiden said smiling, excited for his first party.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay 3 things

1.) I am VERY sorry for not updating, been very busy; but now I think everything has settled down. The next chapter will be up before Sunday (I pray...)

2.) I will be posting a Super Junior Fan fic soon

and 3.) I know I haven't said this yet...but......THANK YOU TO THE 8 SUBSCRIBERS I HAVE!!! It means alot, and I hope to see you comments on this chapter!!

J-Star out yo~