Chapter 7

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter 7

 

 

(Dongho’s POV)

I couldn’t wait for Aiden’s flight to come in! We had a lot to catch up on; I hope his cuts finally went away…

I was excited because I overheard Eli and Kevin hyung talking about signing up Aiden in a high school, and I nearly hugged our manager when he said that we were going to be going to the same school, and college.

I was sitting on the couch while everyone slept in their rooms, I couldn’t sleep.

I called manager-shi when he was coming and he said in the evening, so I volunteered to go and pick up Aiden while everyone else got the dorm ready for Aiden’s arrival.

I looked at the clock 5:34 manager-shi should be here by now…right?

After waiting for hours, well it felt like it! One of our black vans pulled up and I run out after grabbing a jacket and putting on my sneakers. Soon we were off, and the sooner we get there the better.

 

(Switching to Aiden POV)

 

When I got off the plane I nearly kissed the ground, I really, really hate flying. But it was better than taking a boat or walking…

I looked around, “One of them are picking me up right?” I muttered, flipping my bans back and out of my eyes finally.

Before leaving dad took me to get my hair cut again since it was growing out too long…So now my hair pretty much looks like Kevin hyung’s from years ago…Well if I put it in a ponytail it will. ANYWAYS!

I was glad to be back; soon I will be dancing again, and soon I will be with my brother.

While walking over to get my two bags I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, taking it out I found a new message, or e-mail.

“It’s from Eli….’Hey Aiden sorry for not replying lately. I will not be picking you up, Dongho will. See you soon, love your big brother’ okay that’s fine with me…” I said then put my phone back and grabbed my two bags, one was black and the other was a silver one. I smiled at the colors, “Black star forever” I whispered and started for the food court, where I will wait for Dongho hyung to pick me up.

(End of POV)

 

Dongho was furious with the amount of traffic from his dorm to the airport, “At this rate we won’t be back until midnight~” he whined, he reaches into his pockets and freezes. He forgot again...

He left his phone in his room, not even wanting to leaving the couch to go up and get it before leaving, face palming himself he groans, “Why…of all days today is the day I FORGET my cell phone at the dorm??” he shifts in his seat and feels something in his pocket.

Quickly seeing what it was he found his IPod touch, he glared at the device like it was mocking him “I remember this…but not my phone…” he mumbled then sighed, he puts his headphone on and listens to music, falling asleep.

 

 

Aiden sighed as he waited for Dongho to come and get him, it had been two hours since he sat at the food court, and the people around him stared at him, ignoring the looks he thinks whether or not he should change his clothes.

He wore a pair of white shorts and a black ‘Vans’ shirt along with his favorite hat and ‘DC’ shoes.

He shivered feeling the cold air come inside the court while people walk inside from the outside; every time the doors opened the cold air would sweep in and attack him.

When he had enough he grabbed his bags and went to go change.

 

Dongho was shook awake by his manager, he looks at the older man half asleep “What’s up?”

“Go get Aiden Dongho!” he yelled and the teen got out obeying the orders, he throws on a hat and a pair of sunglasses before entering the airport and began his search.

 

Aiden stepped out in proper clothing; the only change was his black skinnies and added a black star necklace.

He walked back to the food court and looked around, “Where is he?” he asked himself, and then puffed out his cheeks, “I don’t feel like staying the night here in an airport…” he felt eyes on him, turning he saw someone staring at him, grabbing his two bags and starts walking away.

 

Dongho looked around and sighed deeply, “Where the heck am I supposed to find him?” he mumbled, “Its impossible!” he yelled, people stared at him as he coughed and hid his face. Looking up he saw a familiar slim figure standing not too far from him. He stared for a while then the person turned around and looks straight at him, Aiden! Dongho thought, Aiden turned away and started walking.

He run towards him and grabs his shoulder, “Yah! Where are you going??” he hissed in the smaller teens ears, he turns around and nearly throws a punch but stops and see’s whom it is, “Hyung!”

“Shh!”

“Opps…sorry, Hyung~” Aiden said a bit quieter and hugged Dongho.

“Let’s go before people realized who I am”

“Agreed” Aiden said grabbing a bag while Dongho grabbed the other, the two escaped the airport with ease.

Once getting into the van the two talked as freely as they wanted while the manager drove and glanced in the rear view and smiled at the two.

Aiden looked at Dongho as they laughed, “And then AJ hyung screamed for dear life to stop the ride, he was that scared!”

“Omo, I want to see that~” Aiden said trying to imagine the elder’s scared face.

“So Kevin hyung said you’re in a dance crew~” Dongho cooed, Aiden blushed slightly at this

“Well…yes…”

“Did you bring the video??”

“Yes, of course…”

“Good, because I want to see how well you are at dancing”

“Alright” Aiden smiled. He looked outside the windows, “What time is it?”

“Umm Around midnight…sorry for the late pick up. We left around five thirty…thought it was a bad idea. Traffic was horrifying~” Dongho whined, Aiden laughed and looked at him

“Was the little boy scared~?”

“Yah! You’re the little boy in this van”

“Neh~” Aiden said “I was just wondering because it’s so quiet”

“Well we’re just down the street of the dorm”

“I see; say how was the concert?”

“It was fun! I ate lots of food there”

“I wish I was there…I would eat a ton”

“But then you’ll get fat!”

“Me? Get fat? I eat a lot of junk food in America; do you see how skinny I am?”

“True…how do you manage that?”

“Uhhh….” Aiden looked out the window seeing that they arrived at the dorm; “Look we’re home!” he escaped and grabbed his bags and jogged inside. Dongho watched and decided to drop the subject….for now~

Eli was the first to greet Aiden, how did he? He gave the teen a bear hug, crushing the smaller, “H-Hyung….can’t breathe….”

“Sorry!” He set him down as everyone else took turns giving Aiden a hug, even Hoon; which surprised him. He looks and sees Kiseop leaning against the wall behind everyone, taking a deep breath he walks over to the older man and Hugs him

“Hi there Kiseop hyung” he felt the other tense but then relaxed, soon hugging him back,

“Welcome back…Jung-Hwa”

Aiden looked up at him and smiled, “Finally you talk to me!” the elder looked away, sighing Aiden walks away and sits with everyone else in the main room.

After hours of talking Aiden yawned and said he was going to turn in, right on his heels Dongho followed with his bags, “Hyung do you want me to take those?”

“Aniyo, go up”

“Deh…” the smaller teen said continuing his way up.

Aiden fell onto the soft bed with a sigh “How I’ve missed this bed, much better than the one back home….” Dongho smiled and sat on the bed then pushed Aiden slightly making room for himself on the bed and lays there

“Hey Aiden, guess what”

“Hmm…what” the teen asked looking at the latter

“We’ll be going to the same high school, so that way you’re not by yourself” I could have sworn I saw his smile grow widen and his eyes lit up. Maybe it was my imagination…

Aiden smiles, “That’s good, so that means I will already know someone”

“Yeah, hopefully we will have many classes together” he nodded then thought about how he’s going to get out of gym class

“Dongho”

“Hmm”

“Do the teachers call your doctor if you have a note?”

“I don’t believe so, why?”

“No rea-”

“Don’t tell me you skip gym classes”

“I can’t run….”

“Climb?” sighing they continued,

“Yes….”

“Played any sports”

“No….”

“Swim?”

“I drown….”

“Aiden!”

“Oh stop it! I’m not good at anything, other than dancing and climbing….”

“Come on, we’ll help you”

“I’ll manage…”

“Aiden you cannot fail gym”

“I won’t…I always passed since I had a note, the only thing I did was stretch, watch, and cheer for our teams. My teachers always passed me for my effort”

“Well not in this school, you’re gonna have to try”

I groaned “I don’t wanna~” he began to sound like a five year old who didn’t want to eat their vegetables

“For your parents?”

“No…”

“For Eli and I?” he stayed silent then looked away, a chuckle escapes Dongho’s lips

“Haha, we’ll start your training soon”

“But--”

“No buts”

“Fine…” he didn’t argue any further with him, there really wasn’t any point to do so.

(Aiden’s POV)

 

“Hey, what happened to the ring that was on your thumb?” I froze, I totally forgot about the ring,
“Ahh I returned it to its rightful owner….” It was the truth, but I didn’t think I could say who it did belong to…one lie is bad enough…

“Aiden…did you go back to America to do a break up while visiting your father?” damn he was smart…

“I don’t want to talk about it…” I said turning my head so that way my face was in the pillow.

As moments pass I felt our fingers intertwine, I didn’t move, I breathe as calmly as possible, to show that I was asleep. I felt his lips on my head “Fallen asleep already huh…” he whispered; I could literally feel his body against my own; I just pretended to sleep until I heard a soft snore.

The door opened then I heard a soft laugh, “Dongho-ah you really need to stop climbing into others beds…Well at least its Aiden…” What was that supposed to mean? Sigh Soohyun please tell me…

I didn’t stay up long, my eyes slowly closed; I felt safe.

As the night went on I fell asleep that night, next to Dongho.

 

 

 

(Kiseop’s POV)

 

I couldn’t wait, it was morning and we are off until the next songs and concerts. It felt good to relax again, but today I am going to take Aiden out for some ice cream.

I sat on the couch, putting on my bored look like always, at first I didn’t like the fact that Aiden was going to stay with us, I didn’t know who he was. None of us did, we just saw a random kid walk in and boom he was staying with us.

When Eli hyung finally said that he was his younger brother, I was shocked, but by the time me, Hoon, and AJ; he had already gone back to America for who knows how long.

When Kevin said he was coming back soon I was happy to see that he was going to stay with us, but I didn’t want to show it. After what Eli had told us about Aiden, I felt horrible; I didn’t know anything about Aiden, he had gone through a lot of stuff, mostly with their parents. He wanted us to pretend that we didn’t know, and that would be easy, we are his family now; we’ll make him happy.

I sighed as I put the book that was in my hand onto the coffee table and stand up, stretching.

Manager-shi must be here already because the doorbell went off…

Soohyun must have gotten the door….might as well get something small to eat before heading out

“Kiseop go get Aiden please” Soohyun hyung said, forgetting my snack, I nodded and headed up to the teen’s room.

Eli or Kevin must have taken Dongho out, because when I stepped inside the room, Aiden was sitting up, barely awake.

“Aiden, Manager-shi is here to see you again”

“Really?” Aiden yawned and raised his hands above his head, “For what?…”

“Just come down”

“Arasso…” he tries to get up and ends up sitting on the ground

“Do you need me to carry you?” I asked, ready to laugh

“Ye…” Aiden looked so innocent, so cute…wait what??

Get it together Kiseop!

I went over to Aiden and picked him up and carried him down as he laughed at nothing, and in the end I ended up laughing along.

(End of POV)

 Kiseop came down laughing along with Aiden whom was in his arms, their manager looked at the two then sighed, “Bring him over here”

“Aiden seems to be happy this morning, did Kiseop tell you about the day ahead?” Aiden looks at them with a tired look

“Ani”

“Well, tell him” Soohyun patted Kiseop’s back in encouragement, the younger man hesitated for a moment then cleared his throat,

“I am going to take you out for ice cream and a few other shops” he looked at the now smiling teen as he hugged him around the waist, “Thank you Kiseop hyung~” Kiseop didn’t know what to do, but soon smiled slightly and hugged him back

“No worries”

“Okay, the faster I make this announcement, the sooner you can go out”

“Neh” Kiseop said and moved away, feeling a death glares on the back of his head; looking he found no one and shrugged it off.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short chap...