Chapter 12

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter 12

 

---------------

----------------------------------

 

 

Aiden stretched out his legs and arms while waiting for the rest of his gym mates to come; he sighed slightly, thinking over how he was going to get the couples assembled…

He was pulled back to reality when he heard someone yelling “Where is Kim Jung-Hwa!?” the said teen looked to see two boys suddenly moving towards him, looking rather pissed off.

“Wow dude calm down” the teen said in English when the two boys stopped in front of him,

“I’ll calm down after I send you to the afterlife!”

“What did I ever do to you?!”

“You know damn well! You caused this!” the boy pointed to his face, Aiden acted innocent and looked at the bruise upon the latter’s face,

“What happened?”

“You know what happened; you got me in the jaw!”

“But I was at home, I even mad food for my brother and his friends” at that very moment Siwon had come up behind the teen and laid his hands on the latter’s shoulders

“Aiden are you alright?”

“Deh…but those two boys are accusing me of hitting them….and I haven’t done anything wrong…” Siwon looked at the two with a death like glare and soon the two boys scoffed and walked off.

“Aiden” Siwon turned the teen around to face him, “What did you do?”

“By all means in what Siwon Hyung” the teen asked still acting innocent

“Why is that boy’s face bruised?”

“I don’t know”

“Aiden”

“Well…” Aiden bit his lip, “I went to the computer room last night and go on, E-Mailed a few people….then they came along and started hurting me; so I got that guy in the face”

“He hit you first?”

“Neh”

“Where?” Aiden lifted his shirt up to show the large bruise on his stomach that was dangerously close to his hip, “Why?”

“They knew it was me…so I’m not sure” Siwon ruffled the smaller teen’s hair

“Be careful, not everyone is nice and, or gentle”

“Neh Appa….” Aiden said sarcastically, Siwon smiled and headed over to his friends.

Aiden sighed, feeling the pain come back; he leans over slightly “Dang they got me good…feels like I’ve been hit by a car….” Standing straight he walks around for a while to ease the pain.

 

Once twelve hit Aiden was out and in front of the gates, waiting to be picked up; he started humming to different lyrics to different songs to pass the time.

“In coming!” a girl yelled, turning Aiden was soon hit with two cold water balloons, he gasps at the sudden rush of the coldness of the water,

“Take that!” Aiden looked to find a group of boys smiling, showing that they were the guilty

“Aiden are you okay?” a small female asked looking worried,

“I’m alright….just…cold now” he glares at the group, “Don’t worry….” He shifts his gaze to the girl and smiles softly

“Omo~ I hope you didn’t get too wet”

“Not at al-” and another balloon to his face, he let his face hang and shook his head, soon his face felt like needles were piercing into his skin

“Quit it!” the girl yelled

“Why defend that guy?” the leader – Aiden assumed- pointed to him “Get away from him”

“I can decide on my own” the girl crossed her arms, standing her ground

“I think you should go before they drench you as well” Aiden said pushing the girl behind him in case more water was thrown their way

“Send a few more his way”

“Aiden!” everyone looked up to find Dongho running over to them

“Hyung…” Aiden whispered, watching as his hyung ran towards them, “What are you doing here…”

“We’re riding together; hi Amy” Dongho said to the girl behind Aiden

“Hello Oppa!”

“Isn’t that your ride?” the three looked to find a black car waiting for someone

“It is; thank you!” she yelled before running off.

“Why are you wet?”

“Because of thos-” Aiden pointed to where the group was standing, “Did they really leave?”

“Who”

“There was a group of gu-” Aiden stopped, “Never mind you won’t believe me; let’s just go” Aiden started walking to a black van that had just pulled up and got inside, Dongho groaned but followed the slightly drenched teen.

 

 

Halfway to the studio the van stopped causing Aiden to look around “Manager Hyung, why are we stopping?”

“I need to grab a few drinks and snacks for the boys including you; I’ll be back” and with that he leaves the two teens alone.

Aiden pulled out his phone and played with it, Dongho turns to the teen, “Aiden….”

“Neh?”

 “I’m sorry”

“For what exactly”

“For not trusting or being there for you”

“And” Aiden bit the inside of his cheeks,

“And thank you for lunch” Aiden soon broke into a half smile

“So you did find the sandwiches”

“Wasn’t hard”

“I know, I wonder if anyone else saw them”

“I bet and it was good”

“Thanks…”

“You still mad?”

“No, after sleeping I felt better…” Aiden casts his eyes else where

“Yah! If you weren’t mad earlier why did you still act so cold to me this morning and when we left school?!”

“Wanted to see how long I could go with the acting” the teen turned and smiles fully “I’m good aren’t I?”

“Kim Jung-Hwa!” Dongho yelled head locking the teen playfully

“Hyung!” the latter did the same action but was soon interrupted with a “What are you two doing?” the two looked up to see that the manager came back and was now watching the scene in front of him

“Nothing?” they both said, the manager just shook his head and started the van.

 

Aiden sighed for the umpteenth time, staring at the note pad he had earlier, “How is this going to work…” he mumbled, he looks up to see that everyone was gone and shooting the MV already, “Need to talk to Dongho-ah….” He stands and leaves his note pad on the chair he was on and left.

 

 

(Aiden’s POV)

 

I just stared at the paper; no ideas have yet to come

…..

……..

Alright, wait... Wait I’m getting something!

Yeah, no…..

I smacked myself with the note pad “Wow…”

I sighed for the umpteenth time, staring at the note pad “How is this going to work…” looking up I found that everyone else was gone. Guess their make-up artists are fast; maybe I’ll go and watch for a while, “Need to talk to Dongho-ah…” I said after standing and leave the note pad on the chair and walk out.

 

I started to hear music and followed it; soon I found the set and saw my hyung’s dancing to the music “This is forbidden love!” I heard the lyrics and saw AJ and Eli hyung do their rapping part.

I smiled bobbing my head to the music, “I my me, mine su be te, ka ke te E ga ku a I no sign~” I sang, smiling. When I open my eyes they stopped for a while since everyone needed water, I took this chance to grab Dongho and pull him from the set, “I need a word”

“Alright” once out of ear shot I turned to him,

“I need help; I want to do an event where I bring couples together. For the talent show I’m having myself and five others sing with me”

“Well who is singing along?”

“I’m going to get Eli, Soohyun, and Kiseop and I know their pairs are Kevin, Hoon, and AJ. For an addition I have Donghae and Kyuhyun. We’re going to sing ‘As long as you love me’”

“That sounds good”

“Yea, problem is; I need someone to lure the second party to the front of the stage. I have everything planned out; if I have Kevin in one spot Eli will stand in front of him at the last line he sings”

“So…who is your partner?”

“I don’t have one; I’m going to stand in the center”

“That’s cool” I smiled

“So do you think you could help me?”

“Sure!”

“Omo thank you!” I hugged him, “This is going to be an awesome Valentine’s Day!”

I let him go and looked over at everyone else, I laughed at my brothers attempt to hug Kevin around the waist and fail.

I paid attention to the others and saw that they had feelings for each other but didn’t know how to express it, well not for long~

(POV switch with Dongho)

I looked at Aiden as he had a smile on his face; seem that he is getting ideas now for his plan; I sighed and walked onto the set again.

I was still depressed, what Aiden had said was true…CC was two-timing… I didn’t shed a single tear. Maybe once everyone is asleep I will…

Everyone was having fun, talking, fooling around, and what not…

Looking at the set I was still amazed, if I was seven again I’d think that this was a small tunnel made out of licorice…

“After let’s go again” the director said and everyone else complied, I saw Aiden sitting in one of the chair, I smiled.  

After filming I could have sworn that every time I sang ‘Ki mi o da Ite, ne mu ru; This is forbidden love’ I could see Aiden singing to that one line, and occasionally Eli’s rap.

And now it was time to leave, Aiden and I sat in the back of the van while Kevin, Hoon, and AJ sat in the middle, from the corner of my eye I saw Aiden lean forward and pokes his head between AJ and Kevin’s

“Hyungs~ I have a question for you all”

“Sure what is it Aiden?”

“Dongho-ah and I are having this talent show for the school, and I have a performance listed. So I was wondering, if you guys could come?” Aiden gave what looked like a pleading puppy look.

“Sure! That sound like fun!” Kevin exclaimed

“Yea, then we can see you perform live instead of watching the DVD in the dorm” Hoon said with a smile

“And we can cheer you on, also embarrass you~” AJ said and I laughed as Aiden head locked him. I pulled Aiden back and sat him down,

“Part of the plan is going great~” I whispered to him

“Ne, just need to get the other half and it shall commence~” we both smiled.

When we got back home I was drained from the day, I guess crying over the break up with have to wait, before going up I heard Aiden talking to Eli, Soohyun, and Kiseop hyun about the show. The smile on his face told me that they agreed, but didn't know of the plan.

 

After washing up I laid in bed, just when I was about to sleep I heard the window being opened and a muffled grunt; sitting up I saw a pair of legs go up into the roof, I laughed, shaking my head.

Aiden was at it again, crawling out of bed I followed him, only to find him sitting and gazing at the sky with his back to me, "Aiden?" he looked at me then smiled

"Hi Hyung, why are you up?"

"Couldn't sleep, someone climbed out the window and worried me"

"Oh..sorry about that hyung, I just wanted to breath in the fresh air before heading to my own neverland" he laughed, I sat next to him

"The stars are pretty, huh"

"Yea..." the silence was nice, I  could hear music from down the way, seems like someone is having a party.

 

Aiden tugged on my arm, bring me back to reality "Huh?"

"I said, 'lets go inside, I'm cold' come on" he stood and left me

"Yah! Jung-hwa!"

"Shh!" he covered my mouth then pointed below us, shoot, I forgot we are above everyone; I nodded my head and stayed quiet until we were inside again.

I went straight to my bed and fell onto it face first "Night Aiden"

"G'Night Hyung" Aiden said before going to the bathroom to wash up.

(End of POV)

 

Aiden pulled out his phone and called Donghae and told him the plan, "Aiden....that is the BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!"

"Hyung I will go deaf, tone it down a bit; all you need to do is call Kyuhyun, tell him and you guys invite Eunhyuk and Sungmin hyung"

"Okay, I'll get Heechul to do out make up and outfits"

"Really? Alright, make sure for mine it isn't too revealing, please"

"Sure, and if he does, I'll take it!"

"If you want it you better start working on the abs, they are flabby" the teen laughed as the elder yelled through the phone.

"Alright kid, go to bed, I'll go and tell Kyu now. Sleep well Aid"

"You too Hae Hyung" and the call ended like that.

Aiden washed up fast and went to sleep peacefully.

 

 

 

==============================================================================================================

 

Okay a short chap, sorry!

I'm still trying to get the rest of chapter 13 done.....

Also I have three question for my readers~ (If you don't mind)

Q 1: Should I start up a blog?

Q 2: I am working on a Super Junior Fan fiction, would you be interested in reading it?

And Q 3: What other couples would you like to see in this Fanfic?

As of right now, I have; Eunhae, Kyumin, Elvin, Soohoon, and 2Seop