Chapter 4

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter - 4

-------------------------

-------------------------------------

 

-10:05-

 

The moon shone high in the sky; illuminating the alley, only one person walked down this way, unknowing nothing of what could happen to him.

 

Walking through an alley way, Aiden’s chains kept hitting the sides of the building walls. He wiped his dusty hands and looked ahead; he saw a stray kitten and petted it, "Being alone isn’t as bad as I thought…See? I have a new friend" his voice was quiet as the kitten purred and his hand.

 

He sighed looking at the black cat, seeing its green eyes, just when he thought it was just him and the cat. The two heard a bang and the cat scatted.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here at this time at night?" A male’s voice echoed throughout the alley way, Aiden sighed quietly

"Come on kitty cat, don't be afraid"

"Afraid of what exactly..." Aiden asked, turning towards the man

"Of me" the man smiled, he cracked his knuckles,

“That isn’t a pleasant sound…And why would I be afraid of you anymore? Once I found out who you were I wanted to beat you down for causing this” he pointed to his covered up cuts

"You remember me! I'm so surprised" the man exclaimed, smiling

"Shut the hell up....Thunder.....you’re lucky I don't tell your members about any of this. They would be very disappointed in you" He only laughed, "Damn I wish my gang was here…"

"One thing about that, they’re not"

"Then I just...run" he yelled the last word and knocked Thunder down and jogged once again

"Get back here!" Thunder yelled following suit.

 

Aiden rushed into an abandon building, not looking back, he soon reached the roof top, seeing how destroyed it was. Panting he stood at the chain linked fence, looking down, “End of the line huh….” he mutter, looking back at the dark figure,

“Nowhere left to run kitty” Thunder said, walking closer to Aiden, “Unless you feel like jumping, makes my job easier…”

“And I thought you were nice…I still cannot believe you’re his cousin…” Thunder shrugged

“Some things you have to believe...” Aiden walked along the chained fence, getting further away from the older man,

“Why are you still after me? I left him in one piece did I not?”

“You split his lip open, as if I’d let you get away with it”

“He tried to kiss me!” Aiden yelled gripping the fence, soon regretting it as soon as he felt the metal cut his hand, blood trickled down his finger.  “I have every right to punch him!” at this Thunder was in his face, gripping the front of his shirt,

“Not if I am around”

“Let go of me already, your hands are filthy” Aiden whispered pushing Thunder back, he climbed the fence and balanced himself on the fence,

“So you do plan on jumping” Thunder crossed his arms,

 Aiden smirked, he looked at the sky, ‘Just a bit longer…’ he thought remembering that he called Alexander on his phone and hid it in his pocket without the older seeing

 “Well you can jump anytime now, don’t make this hard on yourself” a smile played on Aiden’s lips

“You really thought I was going to jump? As if, I am not afraid of you, I just wanted to see how long I could stall”

“What? Stall?!”

“Ye, seems that I can’t….unless I do this” Aiden jumped, elbowed the elder in the head and landed while rolling, he crouched down, glaring at Thunder

“You little brat!” Aiden flinched at the pain in his legs, not moving,

“Go ahead, I dare you…” Just as Thunder moved closer a voice echoed

“Yah! Leave him alone!!” Aiden sighed in relief as Dongho came up behind him with Alexander following

“Finally you come around hyung…” Aiden said, coughing. Dongho helped him up, feeling his forehead, looking at Thunder he glared

“Might as well take him away…” Thunder said walking past them, “Have fun while it lasts Aiden…” was the last thing he said and disappeared.

“H-Hyung…I…I don’t feel good….”

“It’s because you aren’t wearing a jacket” Dongho stated

“Here I’ll carry him, when we get in the van you hold him” Alexander said picking up Aiden after Dongho lent him his jacket.

Dongho looked at Alexander, “What does MBLAQ’s maknae have to do with this?”

“I dunno, but we better get back, his lips are turning blue” the two carried Aiden to the van and the heaters, and did everything they could to keep Aiden warm. Soon Aiden fell asleep in Dongho’s arms.

“So how are we going to explain this to Eli hyung?”

“What do ya mean by ’We’? You are going to tell him”

“Hyung is scary when he’s mad! And it’ll be worse since this is his brother!”

“Oh right…How about we both do?”

“Okay…but if you ditch I will blame it all on you!”

“Okay, okay!” Alexander yelled, Dongho felt Aiden shift against him, looking down he saw his eyes open slightly,

“We’re sorry for wak-”

“Hyung….” He muttered, his cheeks began to heat up, feeling a slight fever coming.

“Rest” Aiden complied with what the other said and rested.

(Dongho’s POV)

 I stared out the window seeing that we were in front of the dorm. Swallowing hard I hand Aiden to Xander and get out.

Soon I heard Eli and Soohyun’s voice coming towards us, without thinking I hid behind Xander as they drew closer.

“Soohyun, take Aiden up stairs and keep watch until I come up” Eli’s voice scared me right now, he sounded tired and stressed out, Soohyun took Aiden from Xander and carried him inside, ‘Here it comes’ I thought and soon Eli started questioning us.

(Soohyun’s POV)

“Soohyun, take Aiden up stairs and keep watch until I come up” I could hear how stressed he was, I didn’t need to look at him to know how tired he was, after getting a call from Xander it went downhill from there.

I took Aiden into my arms gently, not waking him, and walked inside just as Eli began to question the two.

I looked at Aiden’s pale face, I walked past a sleeping AJ on the couch, I tried to be as quiet as possible, trying not to wake the members.

I looked at the clock seeing that it was one o’clock in the morning, dang we have been up for hours, I walked up the stairs making sure not to hit Aiden with the wall.

I walked into his and Dongho’s room and laid him on his bed.

(End of POV)

Soohyun laid Aiden on his bed, feeling his forehead, “You don’t have a fever...” he said, sitting on the bed next to him, “what the?” he picks up Aiden’s hand and saw dry blood, thinking it’s just dried blood he gently scratches it off, and accidently pulls the scab and fresh blood begins to run down his finger.

He quickly puts Aiden’s finger in his mouth, ‘A fat load of good I am’ he thought, watching Aiden, the boy slowly opens his eyes slightly, looking at Soohyun, “Hyung? What are you doing?” he asked then he winced, he remembered cutting his finer on the chained fence “Ouch…Never mind…” he slowly sat up and looked at his hyung.

 

Soohyun looked away from his eyes and looked at the night stand, “Soohyun hyung…” Aiden started “I know you are awkward around me…is it because I look like a girl?” Soohyun couldn’t look up, “well I am sorry….” He whispered, he tries to pull his hand back but Soohyun was stronger.

“Hyung?”

“It’s true; I am awkward with you…”

“I kind of figured that…”

“But it’s not because you look like a girl, now Kevin looks like a girl”

“Then what is it” Aiden asked straight forward, “And the truth please…”

“Well…” Soohyun paused, thinking over his words,

How should I say it? He asked himself thinking more

“I am waiting…” Aiden said impatiently, he hated the silence, whatever it was he wanted to fix it that is if he could.

Just when Soohyun was going to say something the door opened to Eli, he looked at the scene in front of him then looked into Soohyun’s eyes, “What are you doing hyung?”

“I-I-I”

“My finger was bleeding so he was trying to stop the bleeding….Nothing happened Hyung” Eli relaxed a little and got a Band-Aid and wrapped it securely around his younger brother’s finger “There you go”

“Thank you hyung” Aiden stood and looked at the two watching him, “It’s…been a very rough day….I…I’m going to turn in first” soon he rushed into the bathroom and locked the door.

Soohyun watched then looked at Eli, “Come on, Kevin woke everyone else up. We all need to talk now….” His hyung nodded and the headed down not another word spoken.

 

Eli looked at a tried AJ leaning against Hoon for support, "Hyung...I was in my own neverland...why did you wake us up?"

"Because it is about Aiden..."

"What happened?"

"He's got some kind of stalker and he is MLBAQ's maknae, Thunder...Where is Xander?"

"He had to leave, his manager called..." Kevin said while pulling Eli down and onto the couch next to him

"Also he said he'd watch over Aiden if he can..." Eli nodded at this then continued with his topic,

"Anyways, Aiden is being stalked and I don't want to take a chance of leaving him anywhere...But manager-shi is having us all practice our dance routine for our upcoming concert...."

"Aish I forgot all about it..." Soohyun rubbed his face.

"Most of us did too, with having Aiden here and our different schedules, we all forgot about the concert..."

"So you mean we have to leave Aiden by himself here??" Dongho questioned

"Ye...." Eli sighed frustrated, "We have no choice; manager-shi already said that we can’t do anything about it. We have to practice...."

They all nodded in agreement then AJ held up his hand, "AJ this isn't a school...what is it?"

"Can we go to bed now?"

"Neh, go ahead. But in your own bed..."

"Ye Hyung..." Hoon helped AJ to their shared room and then silence took over the room.

The remaining men looked at each other, and then Dongho spoke breaking the silence “I’m going to bed Hyung; we need to get up early…”

“Agreed….” Soohyun said dragging himself to his room while Dongho nearly skipped to his and Aiden’s room.

Eli sighed rubbing his face, Kevin leaned against him falling asleep, the two sat there relaxing hoping that the next day would be better.

 

 

“G-Get away…” Aiden’s voice echoed though out the room

“D-Don’t throw the bottle!” he began to yell

“STOP!” he opened his eyes and sat up panting, he felt the sweat on his neck and his bangs stuck to his forehead.

“J-Just…a….a…..dream….” he whispered, regaining his breath.

He ruffled his hair trying to forget what his mother did a week ago….

He couldn’t believe that it hasn’t been a week yet, he didn’t want to return back to America, and he brought his knees to his chest and placed his forehead on his knees.

 

_Flash Back_

 

“Aiden~” his mother called, he knew she was either drunk or very happy today, not wanting to guess which he walks out of his room and into the living room,

“Son this is your new dad”

“W-What?”

“I won’t repeat son”

“But why? I still have App-”

“Please do not mention him in this house”

“Apartment…” Aiden corrected him mom

“Whatever, but this man will become your step-father so you will be nice to him alright?” Aiden sighed, this was the eleventh time she’s brought a man here and said that, soon breaking up. Aiden sighed quietly before answering his mother

“Ye Umma…”

“Good, you may go back” Aiden couldn’t stand the fact that a random stranger was going to become his father, he turned away and went back to his room and back to his music, on his laptop he had found a Korean radio station and began to listen to all sorts of bands.

He sighed, “Hyung is in South Korea right?” he muttered to himself, “Wouldn’t his name come up since he’s a singer….Maybe if I wait a little more I may hear his voice…..” he looked at the letter his father wrote to him and reread the letter, “Kim Eli…” he sighed again and turned his attention to his laptop as the previous song ended and listened to the announcer “Alright so that was Girls Generation ‘Gee’ they all are very lovely aren’t they?” Aiden rolled his eyes

“Not interested…” he mumbled as the announcer continued

“Before we get into more music, I wanted to bring up a special guest. Kim Eli! Welcome to the show!”

“Thank you for having me here, Hello everyone~!” Aiden sat up

“Eli? Kim Eli?? My brother…” He wondered and listened carefully

“So Eli, we have been getting letters for your arrival, are you ready?”

“Ye”

“Alright, first question is from ‘AngelKissesLover’ from Seoul, and she asks what new songs are coming up on your album~ If you can’t I think the writer will understand”

“Well we do have a couple of new songs~ But my manger said to keep quiet, mianhe~”

“Ha-ha that’s alright, they understand” the two men laughed “Next question is from ‘UKissMeforever’ and this writer asks about your family”

“Well, I have two loving parents, and I am an only child…”

“Don’t you wish you had a younger brother?”

“Ye, someone to be like me” Eli said,

“That would be amazing, another Eli in the KPop world”

Aiden then turned towards his door then hurried to his mom’s room; he looked through her stuff then finally found it.

A birth certificate.

After looking it over the paper slipped from his fingertips, “It’s him…” he whispered, “E-Eli…” he looked for a picture that had him in it.

After searching the entire room he found it on….the night stand, he face palms “Really Aiden? Are you that blind?”

He looks over the picture and saw his mom smiling happily, “Umma….you were happy back then….before I was born…did I cause it?” he continued to talk to himself.

Crash!

Aiden runs into the hall to find his mom walking around, the scent of alcohol was strong, “Umma!” he yelled and looked to find his ‘appa’ passed out with a bottle in hand

“Umma! You know I hate it when you’re like this!” he glared, brushing his bangs back, “why do you continue this?!”

“Who said you could yell at me?! Or judge me!? I should just send you to Eli then!”

“Fine I rather be with him then you, you and your constant drinking! Why Umma Wh-”  his mom stepped closer and swung

Crash

The bottle soon connected with the still healing cuts on his face and burned “Get out of my face!” his mom screamed, Aiden didn’t need to be told twice, he smacked the remaining bottle out of his mom’s hand and walked from her, feeling the blood going down his face, for the second time that month. The doctor told them that it would take at least two months to fully heal and fade away.

But now she cut them open again, he had no choice, he had to call his brother and convince him to stay with him.

When he got to his room he grabbed his phone and dialed the only number he kept for emergencies, two rings is all it took “Aiden?? What’s wron-”

“Come and get me please….Mom got drunk again and swung a bottle and reopened the cuts on my face….” He could feel his shirt slowly be stained by the blood

“Alright, I’ll be there in less than ten minutes, I’ll be careful” then the line went dead.

Aiden went and cleaned his cuts and took out the glass shards and patched it up as best as he could.

 

_Present time_

 

Aiden rubbed his cuts gently “If only you didn’t hit me with that bottle…” he whispered, he looks over at the still sleeping Dongho

Getting up, Aiden saw that it was five in the morning, "I haven't slept that much..." he whispered, he looks over at Dongho who was still asleep.

 

(Aiden's POV)

 

I still couldn't believe that it has been seven days since that incident

I look over at Dongho who snores loudly and turns over mumbling in his sleep, I laughed quietly and left the room in silence.

 

Everyone must still be asleep, I hope I didn't ruin their looks; they won't look good with dark circles....wait they use make-up to cover it up right?

I didn't even realize I was in the kitchen until I hit the fridge, "Aish..." rubbing my forehead I open the fridge door and search for water.

Pushing leftovers, soju, ice pack, and a lunchbox later I finally got to the waters

Sighing I sat on the counter thinking once again for the third time since I’ve been here

 

Should I leave? ..... Would it be better if I did? Or worse

 

Aish!

I ruffled my hair out of annoyance, then I heard footsteps, I froze

No...No house intruder would be in here right? Right?!

I couldn't think, all I did was get off the counter and looked around, now I wish the sun was up already, the padding of feet drew closer to my direct-

Padding feet?

I thought it over again, then I mentally kicked myself, I remembered that I was in Eli hyung’s house...dorm.

 

After calming down, Hoon? If I remember correctly, Hoon was sleep walking, I think....

While trying to remember his name I felt hands around my waist and next thing I know it I'm in his embrace, seriously, are all these guys huggers and kissers?!

"H-Hoon hyung?" I asked; very few people have hugged me, and most of them weren't gentle...

And when everyone else in this dorm hugged me they were gentle

But this hug was different; it felt nice, protecting, and warm. He laid his head on my shoulder, "Thank god you're alright..." I heard him say

"Ehh?" I was clearly confused

"You're not hurt are you?" He raised his head and looked at me up and down,

"Ani, well just this cut on my finger...." I looked at my patched up index finger

"That's good" his smile was warm just like his hug, charming, and sweet.

 

The sun was rising slightly and I could see his face clearly now, he looked like an angel, every feature was perfect, he had the prettiest brown eyes, how does he manage that? I have no clue...

I yawned quietly then I heard a sharp breath from Hoon hyung, I looked up to find him staring, to be more specific, he was staring at the side of my face, where the cuts were.

 

I quickly cover the cuts with my bangs but Hoon stopped me and moved the bangs back, "A-Aiden, what is that?"

"Uhh...." I couldn't find the words, no one else knew about the cuts; well except my mom and Dongho.

"Are these from last night??"

"Ani hyung...only recently...." I really wasn't in the mood for telling a story, especially if I’ve only gotten four to five hours of sleep... and not after having that dream...no...

"Please don't tell Eli hyung or anyone else, please" I know I sound stupid, but I don’t want my brother to know yet, not just yet...

"Why, he needs to know about this. Come on" He started pulling but I let my legs give in and I fell to the ground out of exhaustion

"Come on, please" I begged I held onto his wrist and felt him tense slightly, I knew he had stopped and was looking at me

"The reason…..why is…Because...." I had to tell him....no way was I going to let him tell my brother, "Fine....I'll tell you, promise me not to tell my brother. I want to tell him myself...."

 

 

After telling Hoon everything like I did with Dongho, and the same reaction from Dongho, Hoon hugged me again, but this time he my hair as if trying to calm me down, it felt nice.

"Ehemm" I froze in place knowing that voice, Kevin

"Hoon what are you doing"

"Hugging him"

"K-Kevin hyung..."

"You two look so cute~” I sighed slightly, seriously Kevin?!

“Kevin Hyung, did you know about this?” Hoon pointed to my cuts

"Hyung you promised!”

“Come on Kevin won’t tell anyone…”

“I heard the story…but I didn’t see them….” Hoon pushed back my bangs and the small man gasped and held my face in his hands,

“I didn’t think it was that bad, oh god it must hurt…”

“Not really….but can we drop this now…” I asked rubbing my face; the two nodded and stood in the kitchen in silence.

 

(End of Pov)

 

The three remained still, "I'll be leaving soon...so I thought I could see my brother just once...." Aiden said sighing "Because this may be the last time I see him...."

"Why?"

"I'm going to visit my dad….he may have me stay" Aiden was thankful for his lying; he knew his father would let him stay here if he wanted.

"Well...when you do you better tell us okay...."

"Ye, because Eli was going to ask ma-"

"Hey are you guys ready?!" They froze as the manager's voice entered the dorm.

Aiden hide in the cabinets of the kitchen leaving the two men to their manager; after a few yells, whines, and groans later the group and manager left, leaving Aiden alone again.

Aiden soon stepped out once the coast is clear and sighed, “How can I leave now?” he whispered, “My flight is in a few hours….I’ll get some sleep before packing” he soon climbs up the stairs lazily and soon falls asleep in his bed, dreaming of the place he will visit.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay some may think 'Why is she updatin so fast?' well it's because I wrote these chapters months ago.

The next two chapters will be about Aiden and his old life~ His life is very interesting...May reveal something about him