Chapter 13

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter 13

 

Valentine’s Day~

 

 

-Day before-

 

Aiden was excited for the next day, Monday, the day of the show; he got up and dressed in work out clothing and grabbed his bag, once he touched the door handle Eli’s voice stopped him “Where you going?” Aiden turned to his brother and smiled

“Donghae and Kyuhyun hyung and I are going to do a rehearsal. I wanted to show them a dance I came up with yesterday”

“Do you want me to take you?”

“No, I’m walking there and back”

“Unless the weather acts up, one of us are going to pick you up, Arasso?”

“Arasso hyung”

“Good, make sure you stay out of trouble”

“Will do hyung~ See yah!” and with that the teen left.

“What was that all about?” Soohyun asked, coming into the room

“Nothing really; what’s today’s schedule?”

“Finishing touches on the MV; we’re going to go see how it turned out and then we send it out for everyone to see”

“Alright, I’ll wake up everyone else; Dongho last since he is difficult to wake….” Soohyun chuckled in agreement as Eli left to wake the others.

 

When Eli woke three members he stood on the side of Kevin’s bed, he thought about how he was going to wake him….

While thinking he didn’t notice the younger wake up and watch him, “Eli….Eli!”

“What?” the elder looks at him then realizes “Oh…Sorry, I was going to wake you”

“Aw thanks!” the younger stood and hugged him then exited the room, Eli looked at the door with a faint blush on his face,

“Okay just calm down Eli…” he takes a deep breath and goes to wake the maknae.

A few groans, pulling and yells later Eli came down with the maknae piggy back riding on him and he was falling asleep, again.

“Yah wake up!” AJ yelled smacking the maknae’s back; the teen opened his eyes and glared at AJ

“Dude you better run” Soohyun said before sipping his coffee, Hoon nodded in agreement

“What is he going to d-” the elder was cut off when he was tackled to the ground by the younger, soon the two started wrestling, everyone watched, occasionally laughing at AJ who squeals like a girl whenever Dongho played dirty and bite him.

Every morning they were together like this it was like this, AJ would pick on the maknae and soon regret it; but does it again and again, when will he learn?

The members wonder.

 

 

~Meanwhile~

 

Aiden sang to the lyric of the song, he told the other two to practice yesterday, and they were going to practice today.

Once Aiden got there, he was greeted with a sleepy Kyuhyun

“Hi hyung, did I just wake you up?”

“Ne…”

“Sorry, may I come in?”

“Ne” the elder let the teen in and followed and lies on the couch. Aiden placed his bag at the door and looked around, there was trash everywhere, food left out, and clothes were every where

“Hyung, this place in an M to the E to the double S, mess….what’d you guys do last night?”

“Party”

“Who’s idea?”

“Heechul’s”

“And where is he now?”

“Last checked, in the bathroom”

“Okay go no further….” The teen looks around and sighs “Might as well clean up while I wait for everyone to wake up…” he gathered dishes and placed then on the counter and placed left overs in the fridge, -after tasting them to see if it was still good- and placed all the clothes in a hamper and placed it near Donghae’s room.

In a matter of minutes the dorm looked better than it was before; Donghae soon walked out and saw the room was spotless “What happened? The room was trashed las-” he looked and saw Aiden standing there; he blushed and hung his head, embarrassed.

“Did you…”

“Ne”

“And did you”

“Ne”

“Sorry…”

“It’s fine; did you guys practice?”

“Ne we did, after we did Heechul came with Hangeul and everything went crazy from there…”

“So it was you guys I heard last night…”

“You heard us?”

“Yep, I don’t live that far; I heard and was wondering if it was you or not. I see my answer” Aiden remember why he came here in the first place “Today I am going to show you some moves for the song; simple and easy to follow. I’ll wait until you guys are fully awake”

“Okay, also Heechul wants to measure your legs, that’s all”

“Okay…I guess; or he could ask my size…”

“They’re for girl jeans”

“I’m a size 3”

“Ohh…then tell him when he comes to….”

“Alright…” Aiden sat on the ground and tightened his shoe laces, and then watched t.v. until everyone woke up, five people that Aiden didn’t know soon left the dorm.

Heechul soon emerged from Donghae’s closet, “Who the hell put me in here?!”

“I did, problem?” a boy asked coming out from Donghae’s room

“Kangin you as-”

“Shut up Heechul, minor in the room!”

“Am I a bother?” Aiden asked after seeing the boy named ‘Kangin’, Donghae, and Heechul yell at each other.

“Not at all; he just needs to learn to control himself…”

“Hmph…” Heechul turned away and walked towards Aiden and made him stand from the couch, he grabbed his arms and held them out, “Let me see”

“See wha- ow!” the teen glared at the latter then looked at the red mark on his arm, Heechul had pinched near his elbow and smiled

“Not bad, you took that rather we-” Aiden knocked his feet from under him

“Your move…” Heechul got up and turned Aiden around

“Not going to attempt…size in jeans?”

“Size three in girls and fives in men’s….well depends on the brand…” Heechul stands in front of him and grabs the latter chin and turned his face slightly to get a better look.

“No make-up needed…your face is pretty, just like a girl…”

“Gee, I haven’t heard that one before….” Aiden said sarcastically.

After a checkup Heechul nodded “My job is halfway done~ See you guys tomorrow!” and with that the elder left, Aiden turned to the three others in the room

“I will never know…”

“What?”

“I will never know why that man acts the way he does….”

“It’s a mystery…”

“I agree…”

“As do I…” Kangin said before heading to the door, “See yah”

“Bye hyung…” Hae and Kyu said in unison

“Are you two finally awake?”

“Aniyo…”

“Arasso…” the teen walked over to the kitchen with an evil grin and got two glasses of ice cold water and walked back to the elders.

 You can pretty much guess what happens right?

He splashes water at the two and quickly entered Hae’s room and locked the door

“AIDEN!!!”

“I’M WET DAMNIT!!!”

“They’re up…” Aiden said, leaning against the door as the two others banged against the door, after fifteen minutes or so, the elders stopped

“Alright Aid, time for you to come out. We need to practice the dance you mentioned”

“Move stuff around so that we have room”

“Ne…” they did as he said and the teen came out

“Let’s get started!”

 

-Few hours later-

 

Kyuhyun lies on the floor exhausted, “No more!”

“I kinda have to agree with him, we’ve been practicing for hours now…”

“Oh come on~” Aiden whined, looking at Donghae with puppy eyes

“Hyukkie does that to me, it works. But your eyes aren’t his”

“Dang it…” Hae smiled, and ruffles the younger boy’s hair.

“Go ahead and go home and rest, tomorrow is going to be a busy day”

“Ne appa” Aiden said sarcastically, earning a smack in the head, “Yah!”

“Get going Aid”

“Arasso” Aiden smiled and grabbed his bag and walked out.

Aiden sighed as he neared the dorm, “I don’t care who you are~ Where your from~ What you did, as long as you love me~ Who you are~ Where your from~ Don’t care what you did, as love as you love me~” he smiled, and sang that phrase over and over again.

Soo he feels a hand on his shoulder, stopping him; turning he saw Heechul smiling “Oh no…”

“Yah!” he smacked the back of the teens head “Is that anyway to treat, or greet your hyung?”

“Sorry…hello Heechul Hyung” the elder smiled, “Why are you following me hyung?”

“I came back with your outfit!” at this Aiden noticed the shopping bag behind the elder

“I see, that was rather quick; I’d thought it would be until tomorrow to find something…”

“Not with me, also I brought two other friends along”

“Who?” soon his question was answered when he saw two figures running towards their way, when they got closer Aiden immediately recognized Sungmin, but the smaller boy he didn’t have a clue. 

“Hi Sungm-” the teen walks tackled into ta hug

“Aiden!!! I need to talk to you!”

“C-Can’t….b…breathe….”

“Sorry!”

“It’s okay…” he looked at the three then sighed softly, “Would you guys like to come with me back to my home?”

“About time you ask” Heechul said walking ahead Aiden face palmed then was helped up by the small boy

“Hi, I’m Kim Ryeowook, but you can call me Wookie~”

“Hi, I’m Kim Jung-hwa, but you can call me Aiden”

“I hope we become great friends! Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Siwon hyung all talk about you at the dorms”

“Really now, I wouldn’t expect that; Most people ignore my existence”

“Well not here” the two smiled and started for the teen’s home.

 

After entering the door and letting everyone else in he shouted “Hyung I’m home!!” when he got no reply he shrugged his shoulders,

“That’s mean; your brother doesn’t answer you…”

“It just means he is gone with everyone else”

“What?”

“I live with my older brother and his friends; they all are nice, like the family I’ve always wanted” Aiden said, getting cups out, “Drinks?”

“A coffee”

“Soda”

“Water please” Aiden nodded and shooed them all out of the kitchen, but Sungmin came back within moments

“I want to talk to you about something…” the teen turned to see his hyung blushing; he could easily tell what it was.

“Love hyung?” Sungmin looked at him

“How did yo-”

“I can easily tell by the blush” within an instant he covered his face, the teen laughed walking out with Sungmin tailing him.

“Alright hyung, tell me what is up”

“Well-”

“Before we get into that; try on this outfit” Heechul interrupted and threw the bag at him

“Yah!” Aiden yelled before pouting and walking to the nearest bedroom and change.

Moments later there was a scream; and Heechul was grinning ear to ear “Heechul” Sungmin started

“What is in that bag?” Ryeowook asked eyeing the door then his hyung

“Well~”

“Heechul hyung!!!” when the teen came out all three boys stared, he wore a pair of black skinny jeans with suspenders attached and red high tops. But what they were really staring at was the top, the first shirt was red but didn’t reach his hips, exposing Aiden’s slim waist, to the three boys it looks like a girls waist; the second shirt was a black vest.

“You sir have some MAJOR explaining to do!!” Sungmin yelled, Wookie stood up and offered him his shirt,

“Thank you Hyung, but I cannot accept…” he glares at Heechul

“Well?!”

“Well, after looking at several other outfits I picked out, that one stood out the most. Doesn’t it suit you, Black Star?”

“Who?”

“It’s Aiden of course” Aiden face palmed, “Some girls kept saying that Aiden was Black Star; So I looked up the name and got a bunch of results”

“Why am I cursed…?” Aiden mumbled

“What is ‘black star’?” Aiden sighed

“’Black Star’ is a dancing Idol, who occasionally sings…” Aiden sat on the couch and looked at the three. “Moving on what is your crushes name?” Aiden said changing the subject, and Sungmin once again blushed at the thought “never mind, I think I can guess right on the spot~ it’s Kyuhyun hyung”

“Oh he got it right!” Heechul exclaimed, smiling

“Well isn’t it quite obvious; I noticed a while ago. The first day here when Sungmin hyung and I sat in the same seats I noticed he would watch Kyu hyung”

“Like the same with you and Dongho” Aiden looked at Sungmin, confused

“Huh?”

“Never mind; so any advice”

“Well~ tomorrow is valentine’s day…So why not make him something?”

“Your right, I should”

“Don’t you have someone this year Aiden?” Wookie asked, watching the teen’s reaction

“Aniyo…”

“No one? Why haven’t you found someone yet?”

“Because I ended an relationship a while ago, I don’t think now is a good time for getting a new one”

“Aww, don’t worry; you’ll find someone special soon~” Wookie hugged Aiden

“I hope” Aiden sighed and looked at the two elders then the time, “My brother and friends are coming soon”

“Aww…I guess we’ll go then…” Sungmin said pulling Heechul up too “See you tomorrow~”

“Ne, see you tomorrow” Aiden stood and showed them out “bye~” When they left Aiden made himself a small snack.

Afterwards he went to go change but stopped in front of a full length mirror that hung on the wall in the hall, he looked at the outfit again “I guess it’s not that bad…” he admitted, he tugged on the suspenders and smiled a bit, “Why do I care? It’s not for impression someone…” he smiles and straightened his vest a bit.

He looked at himself in different angles; he hadn’t realized that someone had come in and was now staring. “For once I actually will allow this outfit…” the teen mutter then soon felt like he was being watched, turning slowly he saw two people standing there. Kevin and Dongho; all three stood there as if time had stopped, soon they all screamed.

Aiden ran into the room he was in earlier and switched his top, while Kevin stood and stared at where he stood moments ago

“Hyung…did I just see”

“Ne”

“Wae”

“Not sure…” two too looked at each other, both saying

“What the hell?” someone clears their throat, drawing their attention

“I can explain”

“Spill it Aiden!” Dongho nearly shouted

“Calm down!” that shut him up, sighing deeply Aiden continued, “Heechul hyung got me that outfit, but it exposes my stomach so I’m going to try and give it back to him”

“Why try?” Kevin asked, Aiden and Dongho looked at him and said

“It is very difficult to deal with him…” the two laughed.

 

Later that night everyone came home and ate quietly, Dongho and Kevin never spoke about the ‘exposing’ top from earlier. Aiden stared at his food going to another world, thinking about tomorrow.

 

(Aiden’s POV)

 

I sighed quietly as everyone chatted and ate; I started playing with my food

Don’t worry! You’ll find someone special soon

Those words repeated in my head, was I really going to find someone new? After ending it with Matt I haven’t been the same…if I was back in America everyone would notice.

Am I regretting my break up? No! I shouldn’t! I made the right choice, we are on different levels, different ages; it won’t work…

I felt something poking my side, I chose to ignore it, but it continued. Finally coming back to earth I felt someone poking my cheek, with being very annoyed I turned and bite the finger playfully only to face Dongho giving me a weird look.

I released him and laughed “I wasn’t really going to eat your finger hyung”

“Hope not, I need this finger!” I smiled, looking around I noticed that it was us left,

“Where did everyone else go?”

“To sleep, they all want to be up and ready for the show tomorrow”

“That’s right, my mission: ‘Valentine Couples’ will start as soon as I wake up tomorrow”

“I can’t wait”

“So you’ll be with CC all day tomorrow?” at this I noticed that he was now silent, when I turned towards him he said

“Ne; we’re going to have fun” I smile slightly

“That’s good, I hope you have fun” I stood and took both our plates,

“At least one of us will…” I heard Dongho say quietly before leaving the kitchen, turning I saw him rush up the stairs, and only one think went through my head...okay maybe two thins.

He and CC broke up.

And he is upset because she was two-timing him.

I look back down at the dishes and noticed that he didn’t eat either, “He’s heartbroken…” I whispered, I remembered how I dealt with my break up “I won’t let him deal with it alone.”

After washing and putting away the dishes I slowly walk up to Dongho and my shared room, at first it was quiet so I quickly went to the bathroom and changed.

I slowly open the door and close it again and sit on my head, listening, and waiting.

Then I heard it, sniffling “Hyung…please show your face” he pretended to be asleep but I wasn’t falling for it, moving to his bed I sat next to him and patted his head, “You don’t need to hide it anymore. Just by watching your actions I know you and CC broke up” I felt him stiffen under the covers.

“Please show your face” as moment’s pass I was ready to give up but he suddenly sat up and hugged me tightly, I felt the tears soak into my night shirt

“H-how coul-d-d-d sh-sh-she?” he cried, I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from crying as well,

“Go ahead and cry…it’s never fun to hold it in” I rubbed his back as he cried and mumbled ‘Why did she’ or ‘how could she’ when I felt his breathing even out again I lay him down and tuck him in

“Good night hyung” I said, just when I was going to go to my bed I felt his hand around my wrist, I look to see him watching me,

“You won’t leave without me tomorrow right?” I smiled

“Of course not, we’ll go to school together” he nodded slightly, “Good night Aiden”

“Good night, Dongho-ah” I got up and soon dozed off after tucking myself in.

(End of POV)

 

-Monday, Valentine’s Day-

 

Aiden woke up with his hair sticking everywhere; he stretched and looked at the clock ‘4:43’ he sighed and got up and showered.

Dongho woke up to hearing the shower running, he rubbed his slight puffy eyes, and he sighs after recapping the events of last night, “Wow…I’m pathetic…”

“No you’re not” Aiden said emerging from the bathroom already dressed for school, Dongho noticed the slight dark circles under his eyes

“Aiden are you alright?”

“Ne” Aiden said picking up his messenger bag and another bag, Dongho wasn’t buying it, but let it slide for now and went to wash up and changed.

Aiden looked in the mirror and notice the circles, “Damn…” he touched his face and sighed, “I hate love…” he mumbled before walking out and waited on the couch for Dongho.

As if on cue Kevin jumps onto the couch and sat next to Aiden, the teen didn’t flinch, and looked

“Ne hyung?”

“So what time is everyone going?”

“Well the concert starts at noon…there are a lot of people doing the show…” the teen thought for a while, then turned to the elder “My performance is the last one, well so says Donghae. I think you guys should come around four since the performance in around four thirty”

“Alright~ then we’ll meet you wherever you end up”

“Ne, I’ll send you a text…Make sure you, AJ, and Hoon come all together”

“Alright, but what about Soohyun, Eli, and Kiseop?”

“Their coming too”

“Alrighty” Aiden looked to see Dongho walk down the stairs slowly,

“Dongho and I have to go, we have our three morning classes before the event, see yah” Aiden stood and walked to his hyung’s side, “Ready Dongho-ah?” the latter nodded and the two headed out and waited for the bus.

Aiden stood next to Dongho wearing his headphones, glancing over to his hyung he noticed the look on his face and gave him his headphones, “Here, this will get your mind off of everything. Let the music take you to another world”

“What if the bus comes?”

“I’ll lead you onto the bus and into a seat”

“Arasso” he put the headphones on and listened to the music.

Soon the bus came and Aiden led Dongho aboard and was surprised that there was one row open, they sat together and rode in silence. Well except for Aiden whom had people throwing stuff at him, like always.

 

 

-School-

Aiden sighed deeply, thinking. Eunhyuk watched him, seeing no reaction from the latter “Uh Aiden?”

“…”

“Aiden”

“…”

“Oh my look! It’s a zebra!”

“…..”

“Uh…turtle?”

“Turtle?!” Someone exclaimed at the door

“No, no turtle Yesung hyung”

“Damn it, don’t joke about turtles!”

“Yesung?”

“Coming!”

“Sheesh” Eunhyuk sighed and ce again back to Aiden, “Dude!” he pinched the teen’s cheeks

“Ah!”

“Finally, your back”

“Sorry Hyung…was thinking…”

“About…?”

“About CC, I’m wondering what she’s going to do now…”

“Why?”

“I have a feeling…that she is going to hunt me down since I’m the one whom told Dongho about her second boyfriend…”

“I see, well she won’t”

“I only hope hyung…” soon the class was called to order, Aiden sighed as his least favorite subject started, ‘Math’ “Well here comes the pain again…” Aiden muttered earning a laugh from Eunhyuk.

 

 

Two classes later lunch came and the school was nearly empty, everyone was happily giving their lovers chocolates, and the single kids flirted with each other and gave chocolates.

Aiden was sitting in the abandon classroom waiting for Heechul, Donghae, and Kyuhyun to come pick him and Dongho up and walk them to the dressing room they claimed.

Two girls peeked into the room and soon walked in and stood in front of the duo, “A-Aiden?” a girl with black hair said, he smiled and looked up at her “Ne, how can I help you”

“T-These are for you” the teen looked at the heart shaped chocolate then back at the girl

“I’d love to accept, but I don’t like chocolate…”

“Oh...it’s okay” the girl said looking down

“Thou I find it very sweet that you came up with the courage to give this to me. But I think someone else would love to accept it” the girl turned to find a boy running, “He looks like someone who would make you very happy” the girl turned back and smiled

“Thank you, thank you so much” she hurried off along with her friend to catch the boy.

“Aiden”

“Ne?”

“Why didn’t you accept?”

“I’m really not looking for anyone, accepting the chocolate means I accept her feelings…”

“I see…”

“Feeling any better?”

“Yes, much better” Aiden smiled when Heechul came in and looked at them

“Love birds in a moment?” the two glared at the elder whom laughed and led them to the room.

 

Aiden glared at Heechul when he refused to take the top back, the two argued while the four others talked about how the set up will be.

Soon the teen caved in and changed in the supply closet, coming back he covered his exposed waist, “Hope you’re happy hyung….”

“I am! You will attract lots of people~”

“I don’t want to attract others…”

“Pish posh apple sauce, you’ll be fine~”

“Aiden you alright” Donghae asks

“Ne Hae hyung…” the elder patted his shoulder

“Alright, let’s give it our all~ I can’t wait to see Hyukkie’s face!”

“I can’t wait to see my bunnies face, he’ll feel so loved”

Aiden sighed when four o’clock rolled by, Dongho calls Kevin and tells him and the rest to just go to the stage.

(Dongho’s POV)

I had just ended my call with Kevin and was now watching Aiden, he looked nervous; just when I was opening my mouth I heard someone yell “Aiden!” turning I saw Eli hyung with Soohyun and Kiseop behind him.

I saw the two brothers hug, I smiled they looked cute.

Looking I saw Aiden watching me, he smiled and turned to Heechul who took them to change, I don’t know why, but Aiden seems different right now…I can’t quite put my finger on it…

I glance at the clock and notice the time, “Aiden you guys are on soon”

“Really? Oh god- ELI SOOHYUN KISEOP GET YOU’RE BUT IN HERE!”

“Why all the yelling?”

“We’re on in less than fifteen minutes!”

“Oh no!”

“Ahh!”

“Hurry it up you two!” Soohyun yelled coming out with a microphone,

“I’d like a headset please” Aiden said, I nodded and grabbed him a pair

“Here, let’s try this one” I gently placed it over his head and adjusted it, “How is it?”

“Fits perfectly, thanks Hyung” I smiled,

“What are you guys singing?”

“I’ve told you already, ‘As long as you love me’ it’s the best song for this day” he smiled brightly, causing me to smile along. “Hyung you should already head out there, set Kevin, Hoon, and AJ into their assigned seats please” I slowly nodded

“Arasso, I’ll make sure of that” the next thing I knew he was hugging me, I stood there frozen

“Wish me luck Dongho-ah” I could hear a smile in his voice, I nodded slightly

“You’ll be fine up there, good luck; Aiden-ah” he soon shooed me off to get everyone in position.

Five minutes to assemble everyone, I sighed after making Kevin hyung stand in one spot, “Why am I away from everyone?” he asked, “When is Eli coming?”

“Soon hyung, just wait” I said with a hint on annoyance in my voice.

I waited as well, I couldn’t wait for the curtains to open, I looked at the boy coming up for the final announcement, “Are you all ready for the last performance?” most people say ‘no’ some said ‘yes’

“Well we have a very special performance; I can tell you right now there are seven people, five famous men, and one not so famou-”

“I heard that!” I smiled knowing it was Aiden who said that, the boy cleared his throat

“Anyways, I’d like to present to you Kim Jung-hwa, Lee Donghae, Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Eli, Shin Soohyun, and Lee Kiseop!” oh my god all the girls were screaming as soon as the curtains opened! It hurts my ears!

“Hi everyone” I heard Aiden say, “I just wanted to say before we start” I saw him take a deep breath, and I saw Donghae pat his shoulder before going into his position.

“Black star has returned” and again the girls scream, I sighed.

Within second the music started, but Eli never said his lines in the beginning, I guess their starting with Kevin’s…wait…who’s singing Kevi-

When I heard Aiden singing I stared, his voice was amazing.

(Aiden’s POV)

 

After announcing that Black star was returning I felt even more nervous, I took a shaky breath and slowly walked to the front as the music started,

“Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine

I'm leavin' my life in your hands

People say I'm crazy and that I am blind

Risking it all in a glance” I smiled as I did some of the moves I came up with, ending it with an heart, winking.

Everyone sang their lines, which made me happy, Eli and I got to rap together; Donghae and Kyuhyun did the dance with me.

In the end everyone stood at the edge of the stage to their soon-to-be-lovers and sang the last lines, I stood in the center

“I don't care”

“As long as you love me~” I placed my hand over my heart. I smiled even everyone clapped and saw tears of joy in all my hyung’s eyes.

I looked over at Dongho only to find him staring at me, I felt my heart quicken its pace; shaking my head I assumed it was from dancing.

Even if I am alone, I enjoyed this day; and I shall never forget!

 

When we all got home everyone but Dongho and I had a couple beside us, Eli and Kevin were one, Kiseop and AJ made two, and lastly Soohyun and Hoon were third.

In my head I imagined Kyuhyun and Sungmin holding hand along with Donghae and Eunhyuk.

Being pulled from my thoughts I was brought into a three way hug, “Thank you!” is all I heard from Kevin, Hoon, and AJ; I smiled

“You’re welcome guys” I looked at my brother and we shared a moment then ended it when Soohyun called us all for a trip to a restaurant, yay!

Shoot got to change my outfit; don’t want to be hit on while I’m trying to eat!

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Finished at last~

 

@Xafxsjx

Thank you for pointing out that I forgot to mention Kyumin, I put it in the foreward^^

@Raemii

2Seop will be in^^

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter~! Now time for sleep!