Chapter 31

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

 

 

 

It had been  two weeks and a day since the dance; two weeks and a day since Dongho yelled at Aiden, and two weeks and a day, since she seen the outside world.

Kim Adrian hid herself in Sungmin and Leeteuk’s dorm, refusing to show herself to anyone. Every night she would cry; feeling hopeless, until the two elder boys came in and calmed her down.

Both felt horrible for her; she stopped going to school, so they told the principle she was very ill and he took it and said to make sure ‘he’ got the homework and turned it in before the end of the semester; she ignored the calls that would come into her cell, even her own father’s calls. She just couldn’t bring herself to speak anymore.

 

“Adrian?” Sungmin’s soft voice came into the room, “You have to eat…starving yourself isn’t going to make anything better…” he said, worried.

He slowly made his way to her and helps her stand; they lent her some clothes since she refused to go out with them to get new clothes. Sungmin walked her out easily this time; he was surprised, she never came out without putting up a fight.

“Adrian” Leeteuk says, leading her to the table; “How are you feeling?”

“…” she slowly looks up at him, eyes red and puffy slightly, “G-Good…I g-guess…” she voice cracked,

“Are you hungry?” with a small nod she was seated between the two boys

“What do you want?” Kangin asks from across the table, seeing Adrian for the first time since she locked herself in the guest room, she looks at the food before adding some food to her plate. She didn’t want them to cater to her every whim.

“I got it…” she felt Sungmin hug her sideways

“You alright?”

“Ne…tomorrow I’ll go to school”

“Okay…we will stay by you” Sungmin said, ruffling her hair.

She felt like crying again; she had such wonderful friends, “T-T-Thank…y-you” she choked back a sob and the two hugged her

“It’s what friends do, we love you honey~” Leeteuk cooed, making Kangin roll his eyes but smile

“Now eat up, I have a lot to teach you so you can catch up!”

Adrian nodded and ate almost everything on the table, Leeteuk and Sungmin were pleased that the younger finally having a full meal instead of a small portion of food in their stomach

The rest of the night was spent studying; Leeteuk watched with a small smile on his face.

The next morning Aiden woke up when Sungmin got her up; he trimmed her hair the way it used to be to him it reminded him of Donghae from when they did Adonis camp, just a little shorter; looked cute on her

“There, all done” he announced and left her to get washed up and dressed “Remember its uniform day~”.

Soon she comes out with a sigh; she missed wearing the uniform “Ready?”

“Ne…”

“Let’s go, see you at lunch Leeteuk” Sungmin waved and left

Adrian gave Leeteuk a tight hug “Thank you for letting me stay and taking care of me.”

“It’s not a problem; now go on, time for school” he says before kissing her head

“Ne” she said before leaving the dorm and hurries to the car.

 

Adrian looks around and sighed same old same old… she though as she walked with Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Donghae. The Eunhae couple each held one of her hands, swinging them as they walked; Adrian stayed silent as they entered their first class. Eunhyuk kissed his boyfriend and his ‘daughter’s’ head before going to his class.

Hae stayed by her side as class started; she kept her eyes on her book, reading ahead; without her noticing, a pair of eyes were staring at her; she tighten her grip on the pencil in hand and Hae saw this. Looking up he saw the cause of Adrian’s problem, watching them; he turns away and rubs Adrian’s back and she slowly relaxes.

After the bell Adrian looked up and saw Dongho leaving first; slowly breathing out, she stood with Hae and left to her next class with him.

 

Sitting in the classroom; Dongho sat behind Adrian, watching her; she soon began to start up her new habit ever since that night…pinching and clawing at her palms, wrists, and part of her forearm.

She couldn’t stand to sit near him, let alone let him see her, she began to shake; feeling scared. Usually she would brush it off…but this person was the one she loved; and also her brother’s band mate.  So it was harder to brush him off.

Shaking even harder she prayed the bell rung as soon as possible; luck was on her side when the bell rung; she was the first out of the room; causing other students to wonder why. But only one student stared at the seat in front of him a bit longer before the door.

Adrian was quick to find Sungmin and cling to his side; the elder was shocked at first until he noticed her shaking, “Hey, hey” he whispered hugging her, “What’s wrong?”

“I-I’m afraid of him…I would normal shake it off….b-but I am a-af-fraid of him!” She yelled into his chest, gripping Sungmin’s blazer tightly “I-I cannot l-look at h-him with k-knowing he hates me!” Adrian cried now.

Sungmin held her close and her hair, whispering ‘It’s alright’ and ‘There is no need to be afraid’

After calming the younger down they walked to their next class, hand and hand.

 

The rest of classes up to lunch were fine, Adrian had Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Yesung or Eunhyuk by her side.

At lunch Leeteuk and Kangin showed up with lunch for everyone; they ate outside, Hae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and a few others played soccer. Ryeowook and Leeteuk sat beside Adrian as they watched the boys fool around.

Adrian sighed after eating “Thank you for lunch Leeteuk hyung”

“You’re welcome”

“Why call us hyung still?”

“I’m more comfortable with Hyung than Oppa…” she said truthfully

The two nodded and smiled at the younger as she gets up and joins the boy after taking a drink of water.

The group played around until the bell rung Adrian carried Kyuhyun whom was dead beat.

The group walked into the school and enjoyed the rest of the classes; Adrian even enjoyed cooking class with Ryeowook even though Dongho was in there, but she felt safe with him.

At the end of school Adrian rode with Leeteuk and Kangin, straight to the dorm

“We’re gonna have to leave you here, will you be fine?”

“Ne, I’m away from him…” she said softly “I’ll be fine, I have homework to do anyways”

“If you are sure” Leeteuk said.

When they arrived Adrian walked up to the room on her own; once the door was shut she leaned against it and sighed

“I guess that homework needs to be done…” she whispered going to her ‘room’ and starts on her Japanese homework, pronouncing carefully

Soon her phone vibrates and she picks it up, seeing it’s a text from her father; she opens it and reads carefully

Adrian, I know you must be hurt. I understand and I hope you haven’t done any bad. I just want to tell you that Eli knows that you are a girl. And is very shocked; he told me he shouldn’t have automatically assumed you were male and he said it was partly his fault for not talking to you about it. Please forgive him. He is truly upset about you disappearing. He called me a while ago saying if I have talked to you yet to tell you he wants you to come back, despite what Dongho said. I hope you read this soon honey. I love you.

Adrian bit her lip and soon checked her messages from Eli and saw all of them were asking where she was, saying how worried he is, and that he wants her to come home soon.

Suddenly her phone rings and it flashes Eli’s name

“Dongho must have told him I went to school today” she whispered.

Taking a deep breath she answers the phone and slowly places it to her ear

Adrian?” Eli asked

He knows my real name now

Adrian…” he said, sounding worried, “Adrian don’t hang up and please listen to me

I won’t…

I want you to know that I don’t care if you’re female; I just want you back. I want to see that you are alright. I Dongho told me everything he said that night and I can tell you right now; he feels horrible. I know you won’t take that, but please at least let me see you again…

Biting her lip she spoke ever so softly

“O-Okay…”

Adrian, oh my god” she could hear Kevin in the back ground, she strained her ears to hear him sob softly into what she thought was Eli’s shoulder

“I-I’ll w-walk….h-home…” she spoke, shaking slightly.

Please hurry Adrian” she hear Soohyun say into the phone, “You’re brother may die from relief…heh, hurry home kid” and the call ended.

She quickly called and let Leeteuk know of what she was doing, “Alright, be careful; everything will be alright” he said before hanging up; soon she was running, running to the dorm she called home two weeks and a day ago.

 

 

                                                            ---------------------------------------------

 

Once she reached the dorm she immediately banged on the door, in her mind screaming for them to open the door.

Soon the door opened to a worried looking AJ, he smiled immediately and hugged her close “Thank god you are alright” he whispered, tightening his grip once more before letting her go and moves to the side.

She saw a figure sitting on the floor, “E-Eli…” her voice cracked, said body turned and immediately she ran and tackled the elder to the floor. Coming back to his senses he hugs his sister tightly and hold her out and pats her head, arms, then legs

“You’re not hurt are you??”

“A-Aniy-yo” she choked

“Thank god” he whispered hugging her tightly again, “Don’t you ever do that again!” he hissed.

Adrian could only nod; crying into his shoulder “I-I’m sorry…”

“It’s fine…as long as you’re here, safe and sound…I don’t care about anything else” he said, her hair.

She felt another pain of arms around her waist and saw Kevin press his face into her arm, “Don’t do that again young lady”

Adrian nodded and patted Kevin’s head.

Everyone got to hug and welcome back Aiden; all but one, and she is fine with that. She didn’t want to see him.

“Hey, you should go up with Vinnie and rest now; we’ll call you down for dinner, ne?” Hoon asked, smiling softly; the younger just nods and follows Kevin up the stairs

“We changed rooms around, so you’ll be with Hoon, is that alright?” he asks leading her inside and places her backpack near the door; again she nods

“Have you spoken in these last two weeks?” she shook her head, “Okay, I understand” he said and patted her head and hugged her again; “I’m glad your back at last; don’t leave us again okay?”

“N-Ne…”

“Alright, go ahead and sleep” he said, pulling away and leaves her in the room; she looked around the room and sighed; getting into her bed she stayed awake for a little while.

Thinking.

She sends Leeteuk a text saying she made it safely and that she would see them in the morning; then a text to her father tell him everything from the dance, to now. And that she is thankful to him for telling her about what Eli said; they went back and forth until it was time for her father to sleep; wishing him a good night she checks for Leeteuk’s okay and then soon falls asleep; entering her dream world.

She was glad to be back home; and only hopes everything would be alright for here on out.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Looooonnnnnnnggggg chapter!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this!

Happy new years~!