Chapter 29

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

_Chapter 29_

 

 

_Aiden’s POV_

 

 

I jumped onto my bed and sighed in relief, “My bed, you have no idea how much I have missed you!” I sang softly, Dongho laughs at me but I ignore it for now.

On the flight I did not sleep a wink, I kept thinking about what he said after the solo I did…my heart hurt when he said that…my confession failed…

I shouldn’t give up, but if he doesn’t like me like that…I’ll have to….

I’m going to ask him…I’m going to

I could hear my heart pound in my ears as I gather the courage,

“Hey Hyung….do you like me?” I ask, standing up only to find myself alone in the room, I groan and fall back onto the bed.

 

 

_Dongho’s POV_

 

After Aiden had lied down I walked out and into the kitchen and found Hoon sitting there “How was America?”

“It was cool”

“What about Aiden’s dad?”

“He is good, the surgery went well; he got in on time” I looked at find Hoon hyung smiling

“That’s good” I nod and look for something to eat, “What’s wrong? Something happened between you and Aid?”

“N-no…” I said and escaped into the main room and sat with Kevin and A.J

I started thinking about what I said to Aiden, I messed up big time… I just know it…

I sigh and watch the drama with my two hyungs.

 

_Author’s POV_

 

The two teens had some distance away from each other which made everyone wonder what happened to them, Eli asked Aiden and the teen responded ‘It’s nothing really hyung’ when Kevin asked Dongho he said the exact same thing.

When the Elvin couple when to sleep that night they lied side by side

 

 

 

The next day Aiden left early to see the Eunhae couple, mainly to see Donghae and ask him for advice.

 

After knocking for half an hour the sleeping fish had awoken and answered the door, "Still sleeping Hyung?" Aiden asks; laughing as Donghae nodded, yawning.

 

"Yeah, so what's up?" he asks sitting next to the younger,

 

"Well...I have a small problem...."

 

"Oh really? What is it?"

 

Aiden sat there, he began to hesitate but the fish sat there patiently

 

"Well?" he asks softly, trying to encourage the other

 

"IlikeDonghoandIdon'tknowhowtotellhim!!" Aiden said in one breath then hides his face in his hand

 

"What? Say that again!" the Fish said shaking Aiden by the shoulders

 

"I said 'I like Dongho and I don't know how to tell him'" Aiden repeated, his cheeks burning from the blush

 

"Why? Girls don't confess" the fish says getting up and getting himself a drink.

 

Aiden began to panic and followed him "W-What do you mean by that??"

 

"You're the girl in the relationship right?"

 

"Y-Yeah?"

 

"So you don't need to confess! It's his job!" he yells and Aiden relaxes a bit then looks right at him

 

"Wait....aren't you the girl in your relationship?"

 

"Yeah, but I didn't confess, Hyukkie did"

 

"But I really like him..." Aiden whines "What if he doesn't confess? My solo’s didn’t work…"

“I figured they were for him…what is going through that pups head…” he muttered

“So…Dongho is a puppy, you’re a fish, and Eunhyuk is a monkey….don’t I get a nick name?”

“How about ‘Teddy bear’?” Donghae asks smiling, hope glimmering in his eyes

The teen gave him a strange look before sighing, face palming.

 

Later that day; Donghae, Aiden, and Eunhyuk were watching t.v. until they got a call from Sungmin; the couple excuse themselves and answer,  they talked for a while then the elder asked them to sleep over and bring Aiden.

The Eunhae couple agreed with smiles

“Oh and tell Aiden no worry about getting clothes, he can wear a pair of my pj’s and just go home in the morning and change”

“Alright, we will be there soon”

“Awesome! See you then!” and the line ended.

The couple looks at each other than sneak out to the main room; Aiden was busy laughing at the t.v. to notice them.

 

Yelling and laughter could be heard on the streets, couples smile at them as two boys seem to be carrying a girl, yelling at them; but when they look closer they see the one being carried a very feminine boy.

“You two put me down right now!” Aiden yells kicking at Eunhyuk but nothing helps the younger

“Oh hush, we’re almost there!”

“Hyung!!” a couple giggles at them as they pass them by.

 

“Sungmin! Open up hurry!” Donghae calls up as they climb the stairs, the elder opens the door just as they came through

“What took you three so long?”

“We kidnapped Aiden” the couple says letting Aiden go and hide somewhere else in the apartment

“Yah! FISHY! MONKEY!” Aiden yelled then rolled his eyes and laid on the couch and sighs, “so what’s up Sungminnie?”

“Well we are going to have a sleep over and tomorrow we; Heechul, Donghae, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, you, and I are going shopping for the fall ball…”

“That sounds fu-”

“Don’t say that just yet…” Sungmin says

“Why? Isn’t shopping fun?”

“Yes…but with Heechul’s idea-”

“Yah! It will too be fun!” Heechul yells coming into the room and moves Aiden so he could sit, “We are going to” he looks around then whispers in the teen’s ear “Pick out dresses, so it’s a surprise for our dates!”

….

…….

………

 

“EEEEHHHHHHHH?!?!?”