Chapter 11

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter 11

 

----------------

--------------------------

 

 

“How well do you know your girlfriend…?” Dongho was taken aback by the sudden question; he looks at the latter who refused to look at him

“I’ve known her for three months now; I think I know everything about her”

“Are you sure about that?” Aiden finally turned and looked at his hyung, a serious expression on his face

“What are you inputting?”

“That your girlfriend may be a two-timer” Aiden held his tongue, making sure not to say anything else that could be hurtful. At least not yet

“Aiden, I would kno-”

“That’s the thing hyung…you don’t know” Aiden put his cup down and moved his still damp bangs slightly, looking at Dongho straight in the eyes, “If you stayed down here you would have heard everything she said. Do you even know what has happened to me ever since day one of high school?”
Dongho just looked away, feeling guilt run through him. He truly didn’t know anything about the past month

“My uniform went missing for an entire week, then my bag disappearing for two. I had to borrow Kevin’s, and now all my notes have disappeared from my bag”

“When I was with her, I was joking and said ‘Maybe everything that’s happened to me is being caused by you’ and she admitted it” Aiden nearly raised his voice, but kept his cool, “And she lied about the phone, she just wanted you out of the room; and when it rung she answered and she said, and I quote ‘Hi~ I’ve missed you Hongki~’”

“Dongho, you need to fi-”

“Shut up Aiden” the teen stared at his hyung, in disbelief; did he just say ‘Shut up’?

“Sorry my hearing must be going out, what was that?”

“I said ‘Shut up Aiden’ you must be jealous because we’re spending a lot of time together”

“Okay one, Ew!” Aiden glared, “Second; why would I be jealous? I broke up with my lover only four months ago; I am not looking for anyone any time soon….”

“Lies….” Dongho crossed his arms and leaned against the counter of the sink

“Hyung” Aiden said his hand, palm facing the latter; “I swear, on the stars; I have no feelings towards your girlfriend, whatsoever.”

The latter looked at him, not biting

“So you hate her, that’s what it is, right?” Aiden sighed deeply, why wasn’t he getting it?

“If I did, I wouldn’t talk about or to her; I’d keep my distance from her”

“Is that so…”

“You know what….” Aiden stood in front of Dongho, “I bet she brainwashed you; because this isn’t the Dongho I meet the first day I arr-” the teen felt a hand connect with his face hard, he looks at the latter to see that he indeed hit him.

With a quick movement he grabs the others collar and held his fist up ready to hit; when he saw the fear in his eyes he lowers his fist then let’s go, nearly shoving “You’re not worth it…” he says and walks up to the shared room to change.

Dongho watched in fear, Aiden was ready to hit him square in the jaw. But didn’t…

He finally saw what the teen was saying, did he really know CC all that well?

Within moments he saw Aiden return in normal clothing and had his backpack with him, “Where are you going?” when the teen refused to listen he reaches for his arm, but only to have it knocked away from him

“Don’t touch me…” Aiden’s cold voice made him back off in fear, “Don’t touch, talk, and better yet bother me. You’re not the real Dongho that I know and trusted….” And with that the boy was gone and out of his sight, leaving him in the dorm alone while it rains.

 

 

 

(Aiden’s POV)

Even if it was still raining outside I didn’t care; I want to get away and have some peace to myself if he wasn’t going to listen then I shall not bother any longer.

I don’t know how long I have been walking but I somehow ended up at school again, looking at the building I decided to walk inside without thinking twice.

I scaled the wall with ease since the rain had lightened up, I found it funny that the windows had no locks, and there wasn’t even security. Opening the window the rain began to pour again “You know this would be a lot easier if this was America…” I whispered after getting into the building.

I knew where the computer room was so I headed there; once inside I pulled out a towel from my backpack and dried my hair.

Pulling out my laptop I also pull out my head set and put it on during boot up for my PC

“I wonder how Appa is…” while wondering the room soon my head set and the computer spoke

Welcome back, Black Star

“Hello X5, did you have a nice sleep?”

Indeed, how may I help you on this very day?

“Yes, can you see if JJ is up please?”

I can, please wait” I smiled; I love my PC Chaz and JJ gave it to me as a gift for my birthday, it was like an original laptop, but once you open it, it is more advanced.

They had programed it to be able to hack into any system as long as I knew the language, I am able to have multiple calls on it, and mostly, my PC can talk to me only if I have the wireless headset.

Adrian! What’s happened?! Who hurt you?!

“JJ calm down, no one has done anything to me….yet; and its Aiden…”

Sorry; I’m just worried

“I know…” I said, watching my screen “I’m not bothering am I?”

No, just woke up; school doesn’t start for another three hours

“Did I wake you up?”

No, I was in the shower two minutes before you called, got out, dres-

“Okay too much information…” we both laughed, 

So why the sudden call

“I just need someone to talk to…” I said, thinking about what happened earlier, “I just don’t understand Dongho hyung…”

What happened, and don’t you dare leave anything out!” laughing I agreed and began from day one of high school.

After all the events and word exchanges I did I knew JJ wasn’t happy; he was furious

That ! And Bastard!” I sigh

This ‘CC’ girl needs to pick what guy to have instead of dated the two at the same time! And Dongho needs to believe you when you say she is two timing him….I really don’t understand this….

“Image if you would; See it as Matt and mine’s point of view, remember what he did, It’s just like that except no one knew that he was dating another, where as I do know that CC is dating another than Dongho”

Do we need to knock some sense into your friends head? I’ll be more than happy too

“As tempting as that sounds, no; if you do it to CC I may just let you. Before I left the dorm he smacked me, and I almost punched him square in the jaw…”

Damn….he is lucky you didn’t hit him or he wouldn’t be on stage for months….

“I need to control that…along with my emotions….”

I still say the boys and I should come over and watch over you

“Not necessary bro…” I typed onto my pc and hit ‘ENTER’ “Can you and Chaz do me a favor”

Anything

“Can you look up any gangs around my school; I know you can just open your pc and find it without problems”

One minute

“Thanks…” I sighed, rubbing my forehead, my phone started ringing; one look at it and I ignored it.

Dongho continued to call and I ignored every time, can’t he take the hint that I am clearly mad at him?

There are about four….one is called ‘The BB group’ also known as “Big Bang” they seem to be feared by some but not all…

“Okay…”

Then MBLAQ…..they are a boy band but secretly a gang, seems that only two members really cause trouble…

“That’s where Jay comes in…Thunder is his cousin…remember; the one whom gave me the ugly mark”

I remember; best to stay away from them

“No I was thinking of hanging out with them” I said sarcastically

Yeah, yeah….Next is the SuJu group…seem like they are people whom want to be like the original group

“They wouldn’t hurt anyone; I bet they are just a singing group”

True…lastly it teen top; now they are feared by all

“I hope they don’t come near me, or they will be sent to the E.R in no time….”

Yea….let’s ho-

James, go get ready from school!

Sorry, I have to go; I’ll contact you later okay?

“Alright. Talk to you later” and the line went dead.

“’The BB group’, ‘MBLAQ’, ‘SuJu group’, and ‘Teen Top’…all sound like idol groups” I said to myself.

Is there something wrong star?

“No, just thinking. Let’s call it a night X5”

If you insist, goodnight Black Star

“Good night X5” and the pc shut down.

Within minutes I had packed up everything and checked my phone, ‘17 missed calls’ flashed when I opened the phone “Feeling sorry?” I mumbled and tossed the phone into the bag.

“Didn’t you hear the voice too?!” a voice called from the hallway, I quickly grabbed my bag and hid under the table

“Calm down Dongjun you must be hearing things”

“No I’m dead serious!”

“Whatever” I heard the door open

“I know I heard someone!”

“Okay…”

“You’re not even listening!”

“You’re right, I’m not” I heard a sigh, and feet getting closer. I pulled my legs towards my chest even more, and noticed that I was wearing white shoes ‘Great, I picked the right shoes tonight didn’t I?’ I wondered.

Just when the room was silent my phone went off again and that alerted the two others in the room. Being quick I -try- run past the two guys, knocking one down but the other had caught me by my arm, “I got him!” I fist connected with my gut, coughing I ignored the pain

“Hey! You’re the new kid! Looks like you need to be taught a lesson” another punch

“Maybe this is a fair warning to not mess with m-” my turn for the punch, I got him square in the jaw and soon jogged out and through a window, hoping they don’t follow me.

 

 

 

Soohyun sighed for the umpteenth time that night, waiting for Aiden to return; he was glad that everyone else went to sleep calmly. He was surprised that Eli listened to his order to go to sleep and his brother would be back in the morning.

He could have sworn he heard a voice outside, but Dongho came down and tapped his shoulder “Hyung I Aiden back yet?”

“No Dongho…I told you to go to bed, didn’t I?”

“I know…I’m just worried…” at this the leader turned around to see that the latter had been crying for a while,

“I just don’t get it now…you were ignorant to him, and now you suddenly want to know where he is, what is he doing, and if he is back yet”

“Hyung I was wrong…I should have listened to Aiden….I should have paid more attention to him….”

The elder sighed

“You won’t go back to sleep until he’s back are you?”

“You are correct…” they both hear a sneeze and a moan from outside and quickly headed an opened the door to find a small body against the pillar

“Aiden!” Dongho yelled, picking up the small teen bridal style. The boy was shivering due to the cold, his face paled at the sight of Dongho; he looks away and tries to get his bag. Soohyun grabbed it and told him to relax.

The two teens soon entered the shared room and the elder of the two set him down and a gasp escaped his lips

“Aiden, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing…just leave me alo-”

“I’m sorry” Dongho cut Aiden off and continued “I’m sorry for not watching over you like I promised…” Aiden didn’t look at him “Please…please look at me and tell me what happened…” the elder pleaded, sitting on the bed.

Soon Aiden turned to his hyung with hateful eyes, “What did I say before leaving the dorm?” he hissed, getting out of bed and almost out the door. He turns and looks at the latter “Good night…” he muttered before slamming the door shut and walks down the stairs. The teen soon fell asleep on the couch with a blanket and wrapped himself around in it for warmth.

 

 

As morning comes again Aiden wakes up before anyone within the dorm, he sighs and walks to the kitchen “I’m starving~” he whined before going through the cabinets and fridge and found the ingredients for a sandwich.

He looks at the clock and sees that it is five in the morning, “Wow…I didn’t sleep much…” of course not… he thought,

“Maybe I’ll make food for everyone….” He whispered before doing so, today was Friday and he wanted to go to him hyung’s MV shooting for ‘Forbidden Love’ he wanted to also learn the dance moves.

Within minutes he had finished eight sandwiches, minus the one he started eating, he wraps them all and labels before going into the laundry room within the dorm and grabbed his dry uniform. “Only half of the day…” I mumbled before opening the door only to be stopped by a small voice

“Aiden” he knew the voice, it sounded sad; but right now he wasn’t in the mood for another semi-argument… he walks through the door and was nearly out

“Aiden wa-” and the door closed.

 

Dongho stared at the door, “Did I make him that mad?” he wondered, he looks at his phone for the fifth time since he had gotten up and still no reply from CC, She must be sleeping…he thought before he smells something wonderful in the kitchen.

Walking over he found seven sandwiches lined up on the counter and all labeled, the one that caught his eyes was his, and he smiled.

“I take it that he isn’t that mad…” he mutters before packing his bag and headed out to his girlfriends house.

 

 

Aiden sat alone in his first class room, looking at the clock he sees that it is only an hour before everyone starts to come into the class room, he takes out his phone and texts Donghae to come to the room before first class starts.

Within moments Donghae knocks on the door frame and walks in, smiling “What’s up?”

“Nothing, got bored…I should have stayed home longer….”

“Why didn’t you?”

“….”

“Aiden you can’t let Dongho bother yo-”

“He’s not, let’s not talk about him; where is the dead line for the talent show”

“Tomorrow at five…”

“Alright, that’s all the time I need~”

“Oh no, what’s your evil plan?”

“I wouldn’t quite call it evil”

“Well whatever, what is it?”

“I want to set up couples for the event; it’s on Valentine’s Day”

“Aww, I see”

“And you’re participating”

“WHAT?!?!” Aiden covered his ears,

“Hyung, I’ll go deaf if you keep that up”

“Wae??”

“Because I need, six spots filled; I make one, with you two, my brother and his friends that would make five, I need one more person….any ideas?”

“Wait, setting up couples?”

“Deh”

“Add Kyuhyun! He could be with Sungmin!”

“Yes!” Aiden smiled taking out his note pad and started writing, Donghae looks over the teens shoulder curiously

Eli – Kevin

Soohyun – Hoon

Kiseop - AJ

Aiden –

Donghae – Eunhyuk

Kyuhyun – Sungmin

 

Song: As long as you love me

 

“Aiden…”

“Hmm?”

“Where is Dongho’s name?”

“I don’t think he will join in”

“Aid-” the sound of the school bell soon went off, indicating that class starts in five minutes “I have to go, see you next class”

“Neh” Aiden said before pulling out his math book and a different note pad.

 

Right before the class started Aiden noticed that Dongho had come in late and sat in the seat behind the latter, Eunhyuk looked at Aiden whom seemed unfazed by the elder behind him, watching him.

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Drama, Drama, Drama~ Soon to come your way~

Hello^^ I hope this story is good

I love all the comments~ I hope you are enjoying the story!