Chapter 9 : First days always !! -Part 2-

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter 9

First day always ! – Aiden

Part 2

 

 

 

()Aiden’s POV()

First step into gym, I wanted to turn back; everyone was divided into two lines, evenly. It looked like they were going to start a game, so I just sat on the bleachers and watched as they all play a game of basketball.

To make time pass I sang a few songs; the one I was singing now was ‘Supposed to be’ by Default….

When I was done singing I laid my head back and stared up at the ceiling. I felt someone tugging on my arm, turning I saw a boy who looked my age; he had black hair and a perfect face.

“Hey are you okay?”

“Neh, wae?”

“Why are you by yourself?”

“No reason…”

“I see, by the way; I’m Cho Siwon” he held his hand towards me and I shyly took it,

“I’m Kim Jung-Hwa…but you can call me Aiden…”

“Nice to meet you, so why aren’t you playing” he looked at the court, I did too then thought of an excuse

“Umm…both teams were even”

“Okay, we’ll go with that…” he looked at me, “Are you going to play the next game?”

“No…I’m really not into sports….”

“That can’t be true, there must be something. I mean look at you, you’re skinny” he patted my leg and I jumped at the sudden touch. Okay have to admit, I am skinny for someone who doesn’t do sports…..

“It’s true….I don’t run, I don’t swim….I can only dance, and climb”

“Well, you’ll have to do something in gym…”

“I’ll climb the walls to show off my climbing skills…” he laughed

“If that could give you an ‘A’ in this class”

“I’ll just get a doctor’s note, somehow…”

“Let me guess, for asthma?” he cracked a smile as if it was a joke

“Yup” I was dead serious, I would even fake asthma. He just looked at me, and shook his head

“Lying isn’t good…”

“I know that…but…..Somehow I feel that I do have Asthma….and I don’t want to trigger it.”

As silence pasted between the two of us, the basketball game ended soon and everyone began talking to one another.

“I understand” Siwon said before getting up and stretching, “You are being careful; not to make others worry. Avoiding danger” he looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah…” I bowed my head slightly and he ruffled my hair before leaving me and going to his friends. I smiled slightly,

“He’s kind; he must be the Siwon Heechul hyung was talking about” I just watched as the games went on. I was relaxed, enjoying my time sitting on the bleachers; until the couch called on me, “Kim Jung-Hwa!” I raised my hand, “Come down here and play”

“I am sorry sir, but I cannot…”

“Wae?”

“I have never played any sports in my life; because my doctor said I could have asthma, it runs in my family history…” I prayed to god that this would work, I even crossed my fingers.

“Asthma huh…Then what are you going to do for gym?”

“Well…I can climb…..and dance. I’ve done both and nothing has happened yet; but both activities don’t trigger asthma.” The teacher just nodded then looked at the ropes dangling from the ceiling

“If you are a climber” he said, walking towards the ropes and tapped it with his clip board, “climb this rope under a minute” I looked at the length and nearly smirked, really? Under a minute? I could climb this in no time.

“Yes sir” I walked over to the rope and grabbed on with one hand, form the corner of my eyes I could see Siwon and four other guys watching me; shaking the thought away I look at my teacher who is holding his stop watch, giving me a ‘are you ready’ look, when I nodded he started the watch; and I began to climb up as quickly as possible.

Once I reached the top I grabbed onto one of the metal runways and sat up there, “Time!” I yelled and heard everyone yelling at me to get down

“Jung-Hwa you get down, right now!”

“But I like it up here!”

“We cannot afford someone falling” I pouted then did as he said, I climbed down the rope and faced the couch,

“So what is my time?”

“Time is…39.9 seconds…” he looked at the stop watch as if he didn’t want to believe it. “That is record time” he looked at me and patted my shoulder.

“Alright guys, hit the showers, and girls; just change and go to your next class” I followed the guys to the locker rooms and grabbed my bag off the ground and walked over to my locker; only to find my clothes missing. .

I blew on my bags and slammed my locker close; I turned and walked out, “Just great….” I muttered as I walked down the halls, I knew who did it; the smell of perfume was in that locker room.

 

(End of POV)

 

 

Aiden walked past people in the hall, only looking for the one person who would do this on the first day he was here; he rounds the corner and spots his target and corners it.

“Alright, I’ll make this simple. Where is my uniform?”

“I have no idea” CC said crossing her arms and looked off to the side, Aiden just dropped his bag by his feet and punched the locker, missing the girls head my a few inches,

“I have no time for your immature games; just tell me where.” The teen’s voice was getting colder and colder by the minute; never in his life have this happen to him, he was getting impatient.

“Fine! They are hanging from a pole on the side of the school!” CC yelled in fear, Aiden moved away from her and picked up his bag, noticing the bruising on his knuckles, but ignored it.

The rest of the day classes flew by; at the last bell Donghae found Aiden and sat across from him, “So you re-” he looked at the younger teens clothes then his eyes, “Where is your uniform?”

“That girl CC hung them on a pole on the side of the school…”

“Wait; that was your uniform???”

“Yea…she put them up there….show me where” Aiden said practically pushing his new fondly friend outside.

Donghae showed him where and they both looked at the clothes on the pole, Aiden blew his bangs from his face and handed the other his bag, “Hold this”

“What are yo- DOING?!” Donghae nearly screamed as Aiden started scaling the wall with ease, “How does he do that?” he muttered.

Aiden climbed a good hundred feet before he looked down, and felt his stomach dropped “O-Oh god…” he whispered, he was up high enough for Donghae to look like an ant, nearly.

He looks back up and breathes out “I have to get my uniform, at all costs” he said and continued climbing.

Donghae on the other hand, was panicking; he looked around then up at Aiden’s figure that must be up at least 200 feet up, “Aiden!!!” he yelled then felt a rock hit his head, he knew that Aiden threw it “That hurt!”

“Good!!! Now keep your voice down!!” the teen yelled.

Donghae was getting antsy, he didn’t want Aiden to fall; he wanted to show the teen around the school, not let him scale the side of the school!

 

~Meanwhile~

 Eli looked around the front gate of the high school, trying to spot Aiden “Didn’t I say we’d pick him up in a few minutes?”

“You sent him a text…” Kevin said holding onto his hand, “Maybe his phone died?”

“I’ll call to make sure” he dialed and called within seconds and put the phone on speaker

“Hello?” Eli and Kevin shared a look

“Hello, who is this?”

Ah mianhe; I am Donghae”

“Where is Aiden?”

Uhh…” there was a long pause, “Let’s just say…Aiden is up and I am down

“What?”

I think its best you come to the side of the school, left of the front gate…

“Arasso” Eli then hung up and dragged Kevin along.

 

Soon they found Donghae staring up the side of the building; Eli soon followed his gaze and nearly fainted. Aiden; was already near the roof, he was reaching for something on a pole on the side of the building. What is he doing?? Eli thought.

“Before you go and yell at him, he is getting his school uniform; someone thought it would be funny and put his clothes up there. So he decided to climb up and get them…”

“AIDEN!!!” Kevin yelled praying that he will be alright.

Aiden stretched for his clothes, just a little further, he thought. He grabs the pole and leans over; without warning the pole snaps and drops the cloths onto the ground, and Aiden?

He grabs onto a brick and holds himself up, “Donghae!!!”

“Yes?!”

“I’m stuck!! The pole freakin’ broke!!!” Aiden started kicking his legs hoping to find something to keep his feet on. Luckily he found a brick that stuck out and slowly started down, “Never mind; I’m okay!” he yelled. Climbing down he could hear voices, he looks up and sees nothing, looking to his sides, nothing again. Shrugging the thought away he continues down.

As soon as his feet touched the ground he was tackled to the ground by a worried some Kevin, the teen looked at his hyung and smiled, “Kevin Hyung, I’m okay”

“I know, but you scared me!” he held onto the boy, he smiled, knowing that he was alright; safe and sound. Eli looked at the two, smiling “Alright you two, we have to go” both boys got up and looked at Eli.

Aiden turned to Donghae and smiled, “Thank you”

“For what?”

“Showing me where my clothes ended up, and for being my first friend on my first day”

“Oh, that” the other blushed a bit, “It was no problem” he handed Aiden his bag and clothes, who gratefully took them

“So see you tomorrow?”

“Yea, can we do Chemistry studying tomorrow?”

“Sure!” Aiden smiled, Donghae nodded and soon headed off “See you tomorrow Aiden”

“Alright, see you later hyung” Aiden turned to Eli and Kevin, whom were walking together, almost too close, the teen smiles and soon follows them to the van and head to wherever.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

“Damn it, I thought I said to make sure he falls!!” a girl yelled once Aiden and his two hyung’s left, the girl turns to the two boys standing before her “Did I not??”

“Yes…you did…but why?”

“Because that brat is in the way; he is always around Dongho”

“But CC, I bet Dongho is supposed to watch over him”

“I don’t care…I want him gone. Try again tomorrow”

“Whatever you say sis…” CC turned from her brother and his friend and watched as the black van disappears from her sight.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Drama~ lol

This is part two of chap 9; hope you enjoy!!