Everything happens for a reason...Right?

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Everything Happens for a Reason…Right?

 

 

 

 

 

It was a nice Monday morning, everyone was up and ready to go, all but one little Aiden.

 

 

“AIDEN!” Eli yelled as everyone began to leave the dorm, he heard rushed footsteps then

THUMP

Aiden had fell from the stairs, which didn’t surprised the elder brother, he knew his younger sibling fell down the stairs every now and then, and nothing happens to him, “Aiden-ah”

“Ne Hyung” the younger asked, with his face in the floor board

“You landed on your face…and your nose is bleeding again…”

“I know…” the teen said pushing himself up and covered his nose with his hand

“Here” Eli holds out a cloth and walked him out.

Just another day, like any other.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Aiden sat in the back of the empty van, he had made a small mountain of blood stained tissues in the bag next to him.

He sighed in relief when his nose finally stopped bleeding and decided to go inside the building 

“Manager-shii” he said walking up to him, “Where’s everyone?”

“Just about to go on set, you’re just in time”

“I’m sorry, my nose was still bleeding, but now it’s done”

“Good, don’t need you passing out” the elder joked hitting his shoulder

“Yea, don’t need to be passing out…” he whispers but then fixes his gaze on his brother and Dongho, “Aiden!” Dongho yelled walking over to him “How’s the nose?”

“No blood”

“Awesome, so you can watch us; right?”

“Of course” Dongho smiled at the younger boy and kisses his cheek before going on set.

Aiden touches his cheek where the elder kissed and felt his heart skip a beat, “What…is this…” he whispers.

“Aiden-ah, please sit here” one of the producers said gesturing to a seat

“O-Okay, thank you”

“No problem mister Kim”

“Just call me Aiden”

“If you say so” the lady said and walked off, the teen sat in the chair and waited.

 

After the group takes, now was the individual shots and costume change; for the day they were only doing Soohyun, Kiseop and Eli.

Dongho came up to Aiden in a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black hoodie, black boots, and a pair of geek like glasses

“Aiden we need to practice our lines”

“Ne…” he said, looking at him.

“Come on” Dongho grabs his hand and leads him out the building and to a nearby park; Aiden sets his gaze to the ground

“Hyung…”

“Ne?”

“You are the real prince…right?” Aiden asked when they stopped by a tree and looked up at him

“Yes, I would never lie to you” Dongho says and looks down at the teen.

Dongho let go of Aiden’s hand and takes out two booklets from his hoodie pocket and hands him one “Where do you want to start?”

“I...I don’t know to tell the truth, I’ve only seen parts…only when Belle sung ‘Little Town’ and parts in one song…”

“Alright, then we can practice one at home. How about…” Dongho flips through the pages then stops, “At the end of ’Be our guest’?” he asks “Over in this scene the beast and Belle walk around, close to dancing. The stage we have is huge, so we will have plenty of space to dance” he says.

 

 

Aiden’s POV

 

I don’t know why, but when Dongho was helping me with my lines, and held my hand

I felt weird

“There, we only have part of it done” Dongho smiled at me, I like his smile.

“Yeah, thank you for helping me”

“No problem” I felt the corners of my lips rise into a smile.

“Hey Aiden, I have something to ask yo-”

“AIDEN!!”

Oh god…no very bad time!

I was brought into a hug and I already knew who is was

Hyungsik.

“Hyungsik Let go of Aiden” I heard Dongho,

“Yes, please; you’re crushing my lungs” I gasped, he set me down and tried to kiss me but I turn my head and he kisses my cheek,

“Aw come on”

“I said I don’t want to kiss…”

“But we’ve been going out for about two months now” Hyungsik said lifting my chin to make me look at him,

“Well I’m not ready for this”

“Aiden are you really going to act like this?” at that moment I felt Dongho push me back and hid me behind him

“Are you not listening to Aiden? He’s not ready for another relationship yet, can’t you grasp that?”

In my head I was agreeing with Dongho, I wasn’t ready for another relationship, and Hyungsik doesn’t seem right…

“I’m sorry Dongho, but the last time I checked you weren’t his boyfriend. I am, so I am the only one to look after him and tell him what is right and wrong”

“I don’t have to be his boyfriend in order to watch over him or tell him right from wrong, and in my point of view I think you’re not right for Aiden”

“Do you really want to start this?”

“Knock it off, both of you” I stood between them, and glared mostly at Hyungsik, “You will not talk to him that way, arasso?”

“Why are you defending him, he’s in the way of our relationship” I stood there, that line seems very familiar.

“Actually no, he is not” I said and tapped Hyungsik’s chest with every word I say, “He was never in the way”

“He is love, why don’t you believing me?”

“I believe who I want to believe” I say and stop and stare into his eyes “Hyungsik, listen to me carefully; because I hate repeating myself” he nodded, I took a deep breath and began

“I never had feelings for you, I waited to see if I could; and nothing has changed. I’m sorry for leading you like this, I should have told you after day two. I think you should find someone who will love you ba-” I felt a sharp pain to my left.

Left cheek to be exact

He smacked me and now I was kneeling on the ground, I felt my cheek, and winced when I touched where it hurt “Ow?” I whispered and looked up to see a very pissed off Hyungsik; I saw him take a few breaths then walked past me, bumped shoulders with Dongho.

How do I know? I heard the thump from the two colliding….

He really did hit me…

I do deserve it…I mean come on, I led him this far….I truly deserve it…

I should stand now…

I look up to see Dongho caressing my face, “Dongho-ah?”

“Does it hurt?”

“Ani…” I said; he turns my head slightly, looking at where Hyungsik hit me. I bet there is a hand print…great.

He helped me up, which wasn’t necessary…

“Let’s head back, and then we can eat out” I nodded, “Aiden?”

“Ne?” I look his way and feel a pair of warm lips on my cheek, I froze in place.

 

After what seemed like forever to me Dongho pulled away, he held my hand and we started walking, he didn’t look back at me; which I was thankful for.

I felt my face heating up, blushing…I was freakin’ blushing!!

Why?

And why the hell is my heart beating faster?!

Okay…calm down Aiden, it must be because I’m slightly afraid of Hyungsik, yeah that’s it…

NOT!

While I was having my silent self-conversation I didn’t notice that we were back at the studio, I was pulled back to reality when I felt someone ruffling my hair

Looking I see, of course, Eli

“Eli hyung!! Don’t mess the hair!!” I yelled fixing the bangs and everything

“Oh stop, who you tryin’ to impress?” I glare at the floor,

“No one…but still, I’d like my hair as neat as possible” I stuck out my tongue at my older brother.

“Whatever, come on we’re going to eat”

“Ne…” I mumbled.

 

The ride down to the restaurant was silent, only music was playing to keep it from being an awkward silence; I stared out the window for a while before seeing Dongho’s reflection in the window.

He seemed lost in thought, maybe about Hyungsik….

Is he that worried about me?

Maybe because I’m ’s younger sibling…yeah maybe that is it…

He couldn’t possibly be in love with me…there is no way…

I sigh deeply and lean my head on the window.

 

Dongho’s POV

 

I must be going crazy…

I mean sure, Aiden got hit…but why did my body react like that? Ah god he must hate me now!

I looked, more like watched Aiden while we heading somewhere to eat.

I heard him sigh and lean his head on the window

I messed up big time…

“Aiden…”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry...for earlier” I whispered

“It’s okay; everything happens for a reason….right?”  I looked at him as he looked back at me, smiling softly.

His smile was amazing, why would anyone hurt him?

“Yeah…” I looked at him and held his hand; he seemed to relax a bit

“Aww Shinkim!”

God dang it “Kiseop and AJ hyung stop that”

“But you two look so cute together!!” Kevin hyung said

“I have to agree…” Eli said,

“Hyung!” Aiden yelled and hide his face in my shoulder; I couldn’t help but smile and his hair

“There, there” I whispered,

“You know…”

“What?”

“Remember what your friend Heechul said?”

“When?”

“When he called Aiden a puppy?”

“Yeah? What about it” I saw all my hyung’s look at one another, as if they were sending messages telepathically then smiled and looked at me, god help us….

“THE PUPPPY COUPLE!!!” they yelled, now it was my turn to blush, did they really just call us the ‘Puppy couple’?

“It sounds better than the ‘Shinkim’”

“Yah!” the 2seop couple yelled.

 

 

 

When we got home Aiden was beat, Eli was going to carry him but I insist on doing it instead of him. When he handed Aiden to me I was happy.

I carried him to our room and set him on his bed

Just when I was going to walk away I felt my shirt being tugged, I turn and see Aiden gripping onto my hoodie, “Aiden-ah, you have to let go”

I grab his hand and began to uncurl it slowly, but he grabs hold again, “Aiden?”

“Pabo…” he whispered, but his grip didn’t loosen one bit, sighing I slip out of my shirt and head to the shower.

After maybe fifteen minutes or so I hear a girls scream, and immediately I came out, with a towel around my waist thank you…

Coming out I see Aiden look my way and scream again falling off his bed, odd…

“Aiden are you okay?”

“N-Ne! P-P-Perfectly f-fine!” he was frightened? Startled? Nervous?

“Are you sure, you don’t sound okay…”

“I’m fine just go back to what you were doing!” I scratched the back of my head but headed back to the bathroom.

 

Aiden’s POV

 

Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god!!

I did not just see that!

Okay, calm down…

! I can’t! Thank god he had a towel or I would have screamed a third time….

I am such and idiot! Why did I scream! Oh yeah, replay!

 

Few minutes ago

 

I snuggled up with the blanket I had, it was warm when I held it close to my face, and it smelled like mangos.

I smiled when my eyes started to open, looking around I saw we were back home.

Guess Eli or Dongho hyung carried me up

I sat up and laid my chin in my hand, “Wonder what will happen in school now…” I whispered, I closed my eyes and brought my blanket closer to me and took a deep breath “Mangos, my favorite fruit…” I open my eyes and they widened.

Shirt….it’s not a blanket…

B-But who’s??

I look around the room and saw that Dongho wasn’t here, I got on my knees and peeked over to see a pile of clothes, but I didn’t see a shirt.

Holy….Heavens above….t-this…this is D-D-Dongho’s shirt?!

I pinch myself and wince

Not a dream….

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed.

I heard the door open and saw Dongho staring at me, he was shirtless…

Oh god why do you torture me so?!

I saw his muscles, and abs…he must really be working out…

WHAT THE HELL AIDEN?!

I mentally slap myself and fall off my bed and hid there, using Dongho’s shirt to cover my face

“Aiden are you okay?” he sounded worried

“N-Ne! P-P-Perfectly f-fine!” oh god, stop stuttering Aiden!

“Are you sure, you don’t sound okay…”

“I’m fine just go back to what you were doing!” I didn’t want to look….no matter what!

Once I heard the door shut I sit up and touched my face, my face felt hot

Standing I hurry to the wall length mirror and see that I was indeed blushing.

 

 

So now I am in the kitchen….drinking ice cold water, my face wasn’t on fire anymore…

I softly hit my cheeks “Okay, stay calm….he was shirtless, is all…”

….

……

I hit my head on the wooden table

“Aiden?” I look to see Kiseop hyung take a seat next to me and smile

“Yes hyung?”

“I was wondering”

“Yes?”

“Was that you whom screamed?”

“Everyone heard, of course…”

“It’s okay, I just wanted to know what happen” I felt my face heat up

“I…I don’t want to talk about it…”

“Was it Dongho?” I looked away, “Judging by the blush…you saw him shirtless…” at this I looked at him and almost smacked him but he just smirked, “You like him don’t you?”

“Aniyo…” I looked at my glass and took a huge sip

“Alright, but you know Dongho is single, right?”

“Yes, I know…”

“And you are too~”

“Kiseop hyung” I heard Kevin say and hit his head, “Leave him alone”

“Ne ne…I should go and tend to AJ” he got up and left Kevin and I alone,

“Sorry about him, he always sniffs out love…” I laugh slightly,

“It’s alright”

“How you feeling?”

“Alright, I’m just about to head off to bed”

“Alright then, sweet dreams Aiden-ah” he kissed my head and left.

I smile and soon head back to the room.

I quickly changed while Dongho was still in the shower; I looked over at the mirror and turned slightly, shrugging I hop into bed and wrap myself in the blankets.

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Aiden sighed as he saw that is was nine at night, yawning he lays still.

Dongho soon emerges from the bathroom and glances at Aiden, he smiles.

He turns off the lights and lies beside Aiden and circles his arms around his waist and pulls him closer, “Good night Aiden-ah…” he whispered before he falls asleep, unaware that the latter was still awake.

Aiden smiled in the dark, “Good night…Dongho-ah…” he whispered and soon fell asleep

 

 

=======================================================================================================================

Here you guys go! Chapter 20~!

 

Question for all veiwers,

Which couple name is better

1.) Shinkim Couple

2.) Puppy Couple~