Chapter 18

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

The Break Up Plan?

And new feelings?

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dongho’s POV

 

I was dreaming of Aiden and I we were dancing together, but in this dream he looked different more feminine, after a while we stopped and sat side by side; “Hyung, are you alright?

“Yes, why”

“You look pale”

“I do?”

“Ne” he grabbed a white towel and wiped my face with cold water

“I’m alright” I smiled and held his hand, so soft “You’re hands are soft”

“T-Thank you…” he blushed and looked away, cute! I placed my hand under his chin and made him look at me

“You’re so cute”

“E-Eh??” I leaned in close; he closed his eyes once we were inches away, closer we got until I heard an annoying alarm.

And everything disappeared.

I open my eyes and groan, I look at the clock and saw it was 8 am, I turn it off then continue to cuddle with my pillow, and it was warm and soft

Wait…

Warm? Soft? And it’s breathing

I open my eyes to find Aiden, asleep with his head on my chest, this is so a dream

I carefully pinched myself and nearly shouted in pain, “Yeah, not a dream”

I look back at Aiden and admire his sleeping face, I couldn’t help but smile “So cute”

I lay my head on his and closed my eyes. It soon ended when he started to get up, I felt him sit up and heard a small yawn, “What time is it…”

He placed my hands but my head

Aw he’s nice

“Oh god! I have to leave!” I heard footsteps run out the door then back, ruffle of clothes then the bathroom door shutting. I laughed, sitting up; soon Aiden emerges from the bathroom hopping on one foot getting his shoes on “Morning Hyung, sorry if I woke you”

“It’s fine…” I yawn, I looked at Aiden’s outfit; he wore black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie, and grey high tops “Where you heading?”

He froze after he got his shoe on then looked at me with a smile, a strained smile “To see Hyungsik, I have to tell him something; I’ll tell you later, ne?”

“Arasso” I started getting out of bed and stretched, and then I heard a giggle from Aiden, “What?”

“You may want to control the mountain on your head hyung” he laughed and left the room while grabbing a bag

“Eh?” I feel my hair and feel it stick up in different spots, I gently push it down but it doesn’t budge, I pout and walk out and to the living room to see everyone’s eyes widen, all except AJ hyung

“What happened?” Hoon asked

“Who did this to our baby maknae!?” Kevin yelled coming to my side

“AJ AND KISEOP HYUNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Aiden’s POV

 

I turn around to hear a yell, “Was that Dongho-ah?” I wondered, then shrugged it off and started walking again

Alright so I am going to do this perfectly, I am going to confess that I have no feelings for him; and if I get hit, I deserve it….

“Fighting!!” I yell and have people staring at me, oh god!

I lowered my head as I head to the park where Hyungsik and I are supposed to meet up; I look around and soon spot him from a distance; “Alright…fighting” I whispered then walked over to him.

“Aiden-ah!”

“H-Hi HyungSIK!!” I yelled as he picked me up and spun me around, “No NO DOWN DOWN!!!” I yelled while he laughed, god kill me? No second thought no…

When he put me down he was smiling brightly, “What happened?”

“We both got the parts in the school play!”

“E-Eh?”

“Yeah, you play as the princess and I shall play the prince~!”

“What?”

“I wanted to bring you out today to practice the play”

This shouldn’t be happening! This isn’t a part of the plan!!

“O-Okay…”

NO!

“Excellent, let’s go to that café and have a drink while going over our lines!” he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the café.

Great

Did I bring my phone? Thank god…

“So you play as Belle, let’s look at the script”

“N-ne…” yes, I was playing Belle from ‘Beauty and the Beast’ I didn’t mind the play I just don’t think I can do it…especially if Hyungsik is the prince…

I know how the story goes, and I don’t like the idea of the kiss…

“din?”

“Eh, sorry I was thinking”

“Oh, it’s okay; what I was saying was we can practice the kiss after this scene”

WHAT?!

“Okay so we are going to start off where the spell is broken and Bell is still sad” he clears his voice “’I…I’m human, Bell?’” I swallowed hard then sat straight

“’Beast?’”

“’Yes, it’s me! Bell, are you alright?’”

“’Yes, but what about you; didn’t he…stab you?’”

“’Yes, but that doesn’t matter. Besides I’m not hurt anymore’” he held onto my hand, I looked around and saw that we were the only ones there, thank god.

“’Beast, I’m glad’” he started leaning in close to my face but I put my hand on his lips,

“I can’t”

“Why?”

“I just can’t”

“It’ll be alright” he moved my hand and leaned in again.

I moved away, knocking my chair back

“Aiden?” Hyungsik stood and tried to move closer, but I just turned and ran; screw the asthma I need to get home, and now

I’m scared

For once in my life I was scared

Afraid of what you ask?

To fall in love again, and to have my first stolen by the wrong person

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Dongho waved as his hyung’s went shopping, recording, or just for a walk; he on the other hand wanted to stay home and relax.

He was tired from all the dance practices; he was glad that they were off for the weekend, “I wonder if Aiden would want to come to the rehearsal…” he wondered out loud.

Shrugging he walks into the kitchen and makes himself a snack, “Kimchi is the best~” he cooed, he was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the door slam and heard someone panting

“Aiden? Back already?” when he didn’t get a reply he walked over after putting his food down, “Aiden?”

He stops when he sees Aiden on his hands and knees panting, “Aiden!” he held him close as the teen gripped his arm tightly, “What happened” he had never seen the teen like this before, and he was very worried

“H-Hyungs-s-sik….” The teen stuttered

“What did he do?”

“C-Come at me…..t-trying to k-k-kiss me….”

“Well isn’t that normal? I mean you two are a…couple right?” Dongho asked, hating the word ‘couple’ now.

“I’m not ready for it….I…I…”

“Shhh…” the elder the latter’s hair, rocking him back and forth.

 

Later that day they sat on the couch and watch movies non-stop, Aiden sighs softly “Hyung can I tell you something?”

“N-ne, what is it?”

“You know how Hyungsik and I are ‘together’?”

“Yeah…”

“Well at first I felt nothing, but I asked Soohyun for advice…he said give it a while…nothing has changed”

“Oh really?”

“Ne…today I was going to tell him but I couldn’t, he’s too into the play coming up…”

“What play?”

“There is going to be a play at the end of the school semester, and then summer break starts…”

“I see; what is it”

“Beauty and the beast…” the teen muttered, “And I play the princess…and I still ask ‘Why me?’…”

“I think you’d make a cute princess” Dongho whispered

“Huh?”

“N-Nothing!”

“Your acting strange hyung…” the teen yawned and laid his head on the latter’s shoulder, soon falling fast asleep.

When the move ended Dongho stretched out his legs, “What do you want to watch nex-” he looks and sees Aiden’s peaceful sleeping face, “Why do you always fall asleep next to me at the randomness moments?” he asked but knew he wouldn’t get a reply.

He jumps slightly when his phone goes off; he answers quietly “Hello?”

“Hi Dongho-shi, calling to tell you our plan commences on Monday, from that day we will be walking around as a ‘couple’ my plan should work”

“Oh and to make it better, Aiden just now told me he doesn’t have feelings for Hyungsik, so this should make it easier right?”

“Oh Totally. Also easier on you too, you can make your move now”

“E-Eh?!” the boy on the other end laughed at his reaction, “Y-Yah quit that…”

“Just sayin’ you have to soon or you’ll lose you princess…” Dongho rolled his eyes “Anyways, see you at school”

“Yeah, whatever” he snaps the phone shut and looked back at the sleeping teen and smiled “He will soon be off your hands…” he whispers.

Dongho looks at Aiden’s face, his gaze stops at the teen’s lips, he pokes Aiden’s stomach to make sure he was knocked out; when nothing happened he leans in closer, and just when their lips nearly  touch the dorm door opened to Soohyun and Hoon “Guys we’re back!” the leader yelled.

Dongho panicked and moved away from the latter’s face,

“Hey Dongho”

“Baby Dongho, why is your face red?” Hoon asked coming into the room

“N-No reason…”

“Aww look at these two” the elder cooed causing Dongho’s blush to deepen

“Aww is someone in love?”                             

“A-Ani!!”

“Here” Soohyun laid Aiden’s head on the latter’s lap, “This should be more comfortable for him”

“Y-Yeah”

Hoon smiles at the two teens and takes a picture with his phone

“Hyung!!”

“Oh stop, you two look cute together!” Kevin’s voice entered the room, the feminine boy said sitting beside Dongho and moves Aiden’s bangs from his face.

“He’s cute, just like Eli~”

“Okay hyung, leave…”

“No I want stay and wait until he wakes up~”

“Why is it so noisy?” Aiden asked opening his eyes

“Kevin~” Eli cooed “Leave them alone, is that why you ran from me?”

“No, and I didn’t run from you” Kevin said leaning his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder after having him sit beside him.

“It’s the Shinkim couple!”

“What?!” Dongho yelled

“What? It isn’t true?”

“Ani!”

“You all are too loud!!” Aiden yelled in frustration, the teen turns and buries his face in Dongho’s stomach, the latter the teen hair

“I’m sorry they’re being too loud, go ahead and sleep Aiden”

“Ne…”

“Aww so sweet~”

“Shinkim couple~” the 2seop couple cooed before heading off to their own room.

“Omo…” the youngest mutters, laying his head back and closes his eyes

As the evening went on the Elvin and Soohoon couple watched movies as the two teenagers slept the night away.

Soohyun stood pulling his lover with him and went to the kitchen “SO should we order take out? Or cook?”

“Maybe take out; no one seems to be in the mood to cook anyways”

“Alright” he kisses the bunny and picks up the phone

“Yo what are we having?” Eli called from the living room,

“Take out, it’s a surprise” Hoon called back, Kevin cuddled with Eli and watched the two teens sleep,

“They look cute together”

“I know…”Eli says then ruffles Aiden’s hair, he soon regretted it.

Aiden grabs onto his wrist, scaring him; the teen looks up at him then let’s go “It’s only you…thank god…”

Eli looked at his younger brother “Are you alright”

“N-Ne…” he says then sits up, “Thanks for the pillow you gave me…”

“Umm that wasn’t a pillow”

“What?” the teen turned and saw that his pillow was indeed not a pillow, but Dongho’s legs; his face imminently turned red in embarrassment, “I-I need to apologize once he wakes up”

“Actually…” The elder brother said, smiling “He let you lay your head on his lap”

“R-Really?” the teen stuttered, “T-That was nice of him….” He whispered, but Eli heard loud and clear, his smile grew, at the moment Dongho had yawned and stretched; he looks at Aiden, his eyes widen

“What’s wrong? Omo do you have a fever?”

“A-Ani”

“Let me see” he reached forward and Aiden kept moving back and soon flipped over the couch arm

“Aiden!?”

“I-I’m fine!” he yelled and got up and ran to their shared room and closed it loudly.

“W-What did I do?” Dongho whispered, feeling sad

“Nothing, but I do have a thought~” Eli said and Kevin hit him playfully

“Ellison…”

“Sorry, he’s my younger brother; I had too”

“Whatever” his boyfriend rolled his eyes while Dongho is lost in his own thoughts.

 

                                                                                                                            -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

When the food came, everyone sat in a circle and ate happily, but Aiden and Dongho weren’t sitting together, Dongho sat between Eli and Kevin and Aiden sat between Soohyun and Hoon.

“Hey hyung what is our schedule for Monday?”

“Doing part of our MV”

“Aiden…” Dongho looked at the teen

“N-Ne?”

“Do you want to come and watch?”

“…I don’t know…I think Eli hyung wants me to stay in scho-”

“Oh about that, I called the principle and asked permission, so you are off of school until Wednesday. So you’ll be with us the next few days” Aiden sat there then nodded

“Alright” he says with a smile, Dongho smiled knowing his best friend was going, “I’m full, see you guys in the morning…”

“Hey Aiden is Hyungsik coming tomorrow?” Kevin asked, Aiden tensed up

“N-No…he’s not…” not wanting the others to see his expression he runs up the stairs.

“Was it something I said?”

“No Kevin, I think Aiden has made up his mind” Soohyun said, leaving everyone except Dongho dumbfound.

“Opps…”

“What do you mean by that Hyung?”

“Yeah”

“Well, about a month or two ago Aiden asked me for advice…”

“What kind of advice?”

“L-O-V-E, he didn’t have feelings for the boy the first two days; so I told him give it a while, and see. Seem that he has no feelings for him”

“So the Shinkim couple could still happen??”

“Yah! Enough of that…”

“Well Aidho and Dongin sound weird, even though Kiseop likes ‘Dongin’”

“It sounds good!” Kiseop said poking AJ with his chopsticks

“Whatever, so we decided on ‘Shinkim’ sound good right?” the other members just stared at them with an are-you-ing-serious look. The 2seop couple just scoffed and continued to feed each other.

 

Aiden on the other hand was sitting on the roof of the dorm, thinking

“Hyungsik should take the hint after what happened today…” he mumbles before laying on his back and stares up at the stars “Somethin’ bout love….love…..every night, it’s all the same; your frozen by the phone you wait something’s changed…” he whispers, tapping his foot to the melody playing in his head

“There’s something bout love that makes your heart woohooo-ooo sets you free, there’s something bout love that tears you up wooohooo-ooo…”

“Aiden?” the teen stopped and propped himself on his elbows to see Dongho climbing up, he starts to move back, “What’s wrong?” he asks as he quickly walks over to him

“N-Nothing” Dongho pinned Aiden down to stay in place, “W-What?”

The two stared into each other’s eyes, they didn’t know how long they were in that position but soon Dongho slowly leaned in “Hold still”

Aiden felt his heart beat faster with every single passing second, he closes his eyes but felt nothing

Dongho was looking at a bug that crawled into the teen hair, he reaches a hand up and sees Aiden move “Stop moving there’s a bug in your hair…”

 

 

……

 

 

…………..

 

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Aiden screamed and started ruffling his hair yelling “Get out!!!! Get out, get out!!!!”

Leaving Dongho to watch and laugh.

 

 

 

 

======================================================================================================================

\( '- ' )/ Finally got the chapter up!