Chapter 2

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter 2

Aiden!

 

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Aiden woke up to someone shaking his shoulder, looking he saw Soohyun and Eli standing on the side.

"Morning Aiden, we came to wake you because we have to go, and you'll be here by yourself....I wanted to check with you, seeing if it was okay with you" Aiden sat up while listening, he stretched then nodded "Ye, today I'm meeting with a friend, he lives nearby so were going to go to a cafe and hang out"

"Ohh, okay then. Are you going to walk?"

"Ye"

"Then can you lock up the place for us?"

"Sure Hyung" Eli nodded ruffling his younger brothers hair, leaving the room.

Soohyun began to change when he noticed Aiden's sleepy eyes on him, "Where are you guys going?" He asked

"We have schedules today; we have to leave in a few"

"Ahh...I see..." Aiden said yawning; he got up and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

 

When Aiden walked out he was alone, shrugging he changed into blue skinny jeans and a purple shirt. He looked around his suit case and found his lucky black hat and headed down to see everyone getting ready.

Kevin was the first to greet him with a hug, "Good morning Jung-Hwa!!" Aiden chuckled

"Good morning Kevin hyung" he patted the others shoulder, then felt arms around his waist. Turning to look he found AJ there "I am so sorry about your hand!"

"It's alright hyung, see, look it's healing already" he showed his hand to his hyung

"You need to rewrap it before you go"

"I'll be fi-"

"Hold him down!" Eli said.

 

Aiden was sat on by Soohyun, Hoon sat on his legs, and Dongho along with AJ held his arms down, while Kiseop just watched.

Aiden shrugged for a while but soon gave up, letting his brother and Kevin treat his hand. When they were finished everyone got off, or let go; all except Dongho, who just smiled at the younger, "Good morning Aiden"

"Morning Hyung, now let go..."

"You really need to start calling me Dongho more often" he said letting go. Sitting up Aiden saw everyone heading out already, "There is food in the fridge if you need to eat okay?" Hoon said looking at Aiden, who just nodded.

"If anything happens you call understood?"

"Ye big brother, have fun Hyung's!" Aiden said heading to the kitchen

"Don't eat my rice cakes!" Dongho yelled "Wait until I get back then we can eat them"

"Okay!" And the door shut, looking at his phone, Aiden dialed a number and held the phone to his ear, listening for a voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Yah, you ready? I'm about to head out"

"Ye, just gotta finish my work and that's it"

"Okay then..."

"See you soon" then the call ended.

 

(Aiden's POV)

 

I sighed after getting off the phone with my online pen pal, we've finally exchanged numbers after a year of talking, and now we are going to see each other face to face.

I was scared but I really wanted to meet this person, he was always there when I needed someone to talk to.

I grabbed something small and put my sneakers on and grabbed a jacket just in case and headed out, after locking everything up of course.

 

It felt like an hour before I reached the cafe but it was only a few minutes away, I really hated busy sidewalks; people bump and pus you whenever you’re walking, just hate it.

I leaned against the wall near the entrance, I waited a while before my phone rang, answering it I knew who it was "Ye?"

"Go to the park instead, it's empty..."

"Okay, but wae?"

"You'll see when you get here" and the other hung up. I stared into space for a while then shook my head and ran to the park.

What the hell? I mean really why the park? What was wrong meeting out in public?

 

I walked over to a nearby park, hoping I was in the right place, looking around a saw a tree with someone leaning against it. I slowly walked over there, I saw the person look my way then started walking away fast, "Wait! Are you ‘Funny Xander’?" The figure stopped and turned towards me,

"Black Star?"

"Ye..." I said, "So your reason for this spot instead is?"

"Well, I am Alexander"

"And?"

"Ehh?"

"So what, your name is Alexander. It’s a better then my name"

"No, Alexander Lee Eusebio"

“Alexander Lee Eusebio?” I asked, I thought about it for a while.

Alexander…..

Alexander Lee….

Alexander Lee Eusebio…..

Then it rang a bell! Alexander, the former member of the band ‘U-Kiss’ he was a rapper, knew seven languages, and was attractive to most girls.

“Really? You’re just pulling my leg man”

 

Soon he stood out and I saw, indeed, he was the Alexander. I couldn’t believe that I was friends with an

Idol, well I am an Idol’s younger brother, so.

“Ahh I see now, Alexander former band member of ‘U-Kiss’ am I right?”

“Yes, you are correct”

“What happened?”

“Ehh change of subject, by the way, what is your name?”

“Oh, I forgot about that, my name is Aiden” I held out my hand, for a hand shake.

Next thing I knew it, I was pulled into an embrace, I stood there, and thousands of things were going through my head, I quickly moved away from him, staring at him “What?”

“N-Nothing…”

“Never been hugged?”

“I have…but from someone I just met…too sudden”

He held his arms open and hugged me again, I felt like hitting him but didn’t.

I stood there waiting for him to let go, but then I felt his hot breath on my neck “You are just so cute I can believe that you are male”

“Let go of me please…”

“Ye, ye” he let go, seeing my expression

“I’m sorry Aiden”

“It’s okay. Let’s just get something to eat okei?”

“Sure” at that moment I thought I saw something flicker in his eyes, but shrugged it off.

(End of POV)

Alexander called the van over, pulling Aiden along with him “Yah! Don’t pull on me!”

“If we don’t hurry then people are going to realize that I am here!”

“You really are that popular eh?”

“Don’t even joke about that!” Alexander said tossing Aiden into the van and jumped in himself.

“Aish!” Aiden hissed rubbing the side of his face

“Are you okay?”

“I think so…” Aiden sat up, crawling into the back of the van then sat there; Alexander followed him and looked at his face.

“There isn’t a bruise…” he said lightly pressing on the teen’s cheek.

 

The drive to the restaurant was quiet, Aiden played on his phone while Alexander sang to the songs that played on the radio. When they stopped Alexander pulled Aiden out then smiled, “Uhh Alexan-”

“Just call me ‘Alex’ for now”

“Okay…Alex hyung where are we?”

“Tobang”

“Excuse me?”

“Tobang” Alex said pulling Aiden inside.  

Soon they were seated; Aiden looked to see that they were far from everyone else, “Alex what are we doing?”

“See those people there?” he pointed to a table near a window with three men sitting there, with cameras near them

“Yea, so what”

“Those men are reporters, if they see me with you, they will assume you are someone else, you may be a male. But if they don’t know you well they’ll assume you’re a girl…”

“Ohh…I see…” Aiden took his hat off and fixed his bangs then the rest of his hair

“I still can’t believe you’re a boy….”

“Well sorry for the disappointment…”

“It’s okay, it’s just shocking” they both laughed as their food came. Aiden stared at the food,
“I don’t remember ordering…”

“It’s alright, I already prepared this”

“Really?”

“Ye; well shall be begin?” Aiden nodded, thanking the older male and began to eat.

 

Aiden smiled once he was finished eating, he stood nodding to Alex “I’ll be back”

“Okay, I’ll still be here” Aiden nodded walking off to the men’s room.  Soon Aiden stood in front of a mirror, and fixed his bangs again, “Alex was very nice to treat me to lun-”

“What is a female doing in here??” Aiden turned to see a man in a suit, staring wide eyed at him

“I’m a boy, good sir, as you can see” he patted on his chest showing the flatness.

“Now if you would excuse me…” Aiden said annoyed, and walked out soon be was knocked down

“I’m sorry!” Alex’s voice yelled, but then realized it was Aiden “There you are, I thought you walked out without me knowing”

“As if, you are my ride home” Alex laughed, but it soon died seeing the man behind Aiden, he quickly grabbed the Youngers hand and ran.

(Aiden’s POV)

I never thought that I’d have to run in my entire life, well at least from a man in a suit, after hearing someone yelling “Alexander!” Xander pulled on my arm. I couldn’t run, I didn’t have the ability to run, I soon crashed into Alex and felt arms wrapping around me, protectively, so I saw millions of flashing lights, “Alexander who is that?!”

“Is she your new girlfriend??” I suddenly had the urge to punch them, how dare they call me his ‘Girlfriend’ I turned and nearly kicked the man’s camera when Alex pulled me back and hid my face. I wanted to yell at the people with the cameras. I had my head against Alex’s chest, hearing his heart beating faster and faster by the moment, “Y-Ye, she is my new girlfriend” I felt my eyes widening when I felt my chin being lifted up then felt warm lips on my own. I froze, staring back at him, what the hell was he doing?!

(End of POV)

 

(Alexander’s POV)

I covered Aiden’s face, making sure the reporters didn’t see his face, I had to think fast, what can I do?!  I finally came up with an idea, I knew Aiden would hate me for this, but it’s for his own good.

“Y-Ye, she is my new girlfriend” I said, looking at the camera’s then grabbed Aiden’s  chin and lifted his lips to mine, I felt Aiden stiffen but I kept us in this position, I saw the flashes of the camera’s I soon lifted my hand to his cheek keeping his face hidden, “Alexander! Explain this!” A girl reporter asked pointing at Aiden.

I lifted my face, hiding Aiden’s in my shoulder, “I have nothing to say” I said in a cold voice, I led Aiden out and helped him into the van; I quickly closed it, turning to Aiden who had his back to me.

(End of POV)

 

Aiden let his two fingers touch his lips, did that really happen? He thought; angry rose though his body as his mind replayed everything once again.

Alexander looked at him, reaching over and touched his shoulder; the younger boy flinched at his touch. He then turned toward the older male and felt the same warm lips on his; Aiden stared at Alexander as his eyes closed.

Pulling away Aiden covering his mouth, “Alexander?!” he said, feeling his face heat up with angry

“I-I’m sorry…”

“Wae…”

“I had to do something…”

“I can see that…but why that way…”

“I-I really don’t know…” the two stayed silent for the rest of ride.

Alexander played with his phone while Aiden stared out the window, soon seeing the park from earlier in site, they stopped at the park, Aiden got out and stood on the pavement and stayed in one spot, “I-I-I’ll call you soon…” Alexander said before closing the van door. Once the van was out of site he took a few steps, once he was under the trees, in the shadows, he fell to his knees.

He stayed in that position for what felt like hours until he heard someone calling his name, “Jung-Hwa! Jung-Hwa! Where are you?!” He heard AJ’s voice yell.

Aiden stayed where he was, quietly punching the ground, he ignored the fact that his name was being called. Gathering up himself he climbed up the tree, wanting to stay hidden just a bit longer, “Why did he do that to me…He could have said I was his cousin, something other than saying I was his girlfriend” He muttered, he sighs.

Soohyun stood below the tree then felt something hit his forehead, he looked up to find a sulking Jung-Hwa, “Aiden, come down please” the smaller boy just shook his head, sighing Soohyun climbed up and grabbed him and climbed down carefully not to drop him.

(Soohyun’s POV)

I quickly got out of the van after hearing Eli say “We have to find him, god know what he’s doing right now…” even if Aiden and I haven’t talked much and he just came to the dorm yesterday, I still wanted to find him and bring him back to the dorm.

Dongho, Kiseop, and Kevin went to the park calling out his name while Eli, AJ, and Hoon went out and looked around the neighborhood alleys, while I went to go look around the open field since everyone else, of course, had partners.

 I yawned as I walked by a single tree; I looked around “Where the hell is that kid…” I muttered, but soon I felt something landed on my forehead. I looked up to find a small figure, sulking?

I felt guilt well up in my chest, I still couldn’t believe, Xander kissed him, poor boy must be frightened.  I breathed out quietly, “Aiden, come down please” I saw him shake his head then sighed, guess I have to go up and get him.

I climbed up and grabbed him from behind his back and under his legs, and climbed down carefully not dropping Aiden. When I stepped onto the ground I felt him lean against my chest. I could hear him breathing softly; he seemed to be staring at nothing, swallowing back my words and started walking carrying Aiden. “Don’t worry, you’re safe now…” I whispered before everyone else came to see him.

(End of POV)

“Don’t worry, you’re safe now…” Soohyun whispered to Aiden while he leaned against Soohyun. He doesn’t say or do anything, he just lays his head against the elder’s chest and closes his eyes; he knew he should because his head was pounding in his head, here comes a headache he thought before fully going to sleep.

 Soon Dongho noticed Aiden in Soohyun Hyungs arms and rushed over to him, he stopped in front of them and touched the sleeping boy’s face, seeing a tear escape from his eye, “Aiden…” he whispered,

“Here, take him I’m going to go get Eli and the rest” Soohyun said passing the sleeping figure to Dongho then left the two.

Kevin soon came up behind them and caresses the smaller boys cheek, “Must have been shocking to him” Dongho stared at Aiden’s face, thousands of thoughts going through his head, but he knew first, he had to get  him to the dorm, and take care of him. “Hyung…when we get back, I’ll take care of Aiden, if you don’t mind…”

“I approve but you need Eli’s approval, this is his little brother we are talking about”

“True…but still I want to be there for him…” Kevin smiled ruffling his Maknae’s head, knowing how he feels.

Eli and the rest came back and immediately Dongho handed Eli his younger brother, Eli held him close feeling relief that nothing bad happened to him after all that happening to him. “Let’s go home” everyone nodded in agreement.

 

When they arrive back at their dorm, Hoon went to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water while everyone went up and put Aiden to bed. He sighed; recall what happened in the car when they were coming for Aiden.

_Flash Back_

They all rushed to the van while Hoon and Dongho were confused, “What’s going on??” the Maknae asked as he was pushed into the van along with Hoon, “We have to find Aiden, and fast!” Eli said as the van took off.

“The reporters must be spreading rumors by now…” AJ said looking out the window, searching for a small teen,

“Which park again?”

“The one near the mini café’s...” everyone nodded

“We’re looking for Aiden?” Kevin nodded and held onto Eli’s arm

Dongho swallowed hard and started looking for Aiden; Hoon noticed this and looked at Eli, “Where exactly is he?”

“A park, near the mini café’s near the dorm…” Eli said. Hoon nodded and told their driver, “and please hurry” he finished as the driver did as he said.

Eli rubbed his face roughly; Hoon looked at him, “Eli?”

“We have to find him, god knows what he’s doing right now…” he said as the van doors opened and they all scattered.

_End Of Flash Back_

Hoon sighed, “Deeply scarred…even looks like it if you look at his face…” he whispered then slowly headed back up, he slowed down hearing Eli’s and AJ’s voices in another room,  “I think Aiden and I should switch rooms, I think if Dongho and him share a room it’ll be better, since they are close in age. Plus Soohyun is a little awkward towards Aiden…” he heard AJ say, he stayed in one spot and heard Eli sigh, “I guess…we’ll have to hear Dongho’s option, I know Aiden would be alright with it” Hoon smiled and searched the rooms and finally found them in Dongho’s room.

 

Kevin sat at Aiden’s feet while Dongho and Soohyun sat on the floor on opposite sides of the bed, “Are you two like his security??” Hoon joked seeing Dongho blush slightly and Soohyun look out the window he was next to.

 “I still can’t believe Xander kissed him…” Kevin said quietly, looking over Aiden again then turned to Hoon, “Didn’t he say he was going to meet someone?”

“Do you think it was Xander?”

“Possible…But how could Aiden forget that he is famous?”

“I don’t think he knew…” Soohyun sat there thinking over everything,

“We’re missing a piece to this puzzle…” he said looking at the others.

“Yah! Guys come down and take a look at this!” Eli’s voice echoed from the down stairs of their dorm, everyone immediately stood up and began to file out. Dongho felt a hand pulling him back by his shoulder, he look to see Kevin shaking his head, “Stay here and watch over Aiden, we can’t leave him by his self” he said and left the room closing the door.

Dongho, nodded to his self and walked to the bedside then sat next to Aiden’s sleeping form, he places his hand on Aiden’s hand staring at the others face “Why did he kiss you?” he whispered, even thou no one was around.

He leaned forward and looks at Aiden’s face, he caresses the teen cheek until he heard the song ‘Heart Breaker’ by ‘G-Dragon’ coming from Aiden’s pocket, he moves away from Aiden’s face and got his phone out of his pocket, the phone was small and white, he  saw a name flash in red ‘Young-Jae’ he stared at the phone for a while then answered it,  “Annyeonghaseyo?”

“Aiden~ You haven’t called me in a long time~”

 “E-Excuse me?” Dongho said holding the phone a distance away from his ear “You are talking to the wrong person here”

“Who is this?!” the voice became angered and loud “Where is Aiden?!”

“Would you calm down” Dongho hissed “Aiden is resting right now”

“Wait, are you Aiden’s Boyfriend?!”

“No, I’m his roommate”

“Oh hell to the no, no one will be my Aiden’s roommate!”

“You’re….Aiden?” Dongho questioned, he looked and saw a silver band ring on his thumb, and he looked away feeling his stomach drop, “I don’t believe that one bit kid…”

“Kid?! I’m eighteen thank you very much!”

“You don’t act like it….”

The other boy continued to yell, so he held the phone from his ear, he felt Aiden twitch slightly and looked at him.

Aiden opened his eyes slightly, seeing Dongho with a phone. Aiden watched Dongho for a while then realized that it was his phone and there was someone yelling on the line “Dongho…who is that?” Aiden asked

“Is that Aiden?!” Aiden could hear and recognized the voice, he sat up and held out his hand for the phone, “Let me handle him Dongho” he hesitated but nodded and handed him the phone.

Aiden looked down and saw that his hyung’s hand was on top of his, he looks up to see Dongho smiled shyly at him, “What do you want Jay…”

“I wanted to hear your voice~” Jay cooed over the phone, Aiden rolled his eyes and sighed

“Why do you keep calling….”Aiden said his voice going cold “You shouldn’t have even called….you know I hate you…”
“A-A-Aiden?”

“Don’t even say my name anymore….Never call me again, and don’t come looking for me” then he snapped the phone shut, he tilts his head back until it hits the headboard.

Dongho kept his hand on Aiden’s, “Aiden…Are you alright?”

“Neh….I just hate it when he calls…..damn moron…” Aiden muttered

“Who is he; all I know is that he had a big mouth….and very loud”

“He is the reason….Never mind….”

“I-I’m sorry for asking….”

“It’s okay…sooner or later I’ll explain it, I just need some time…” Dongho nodded slightly, then looked at the small teen

“Are you feeling better?”

“Ye, thank you. Where is everyone else?”

“Down stairs, they’ll be back soon”

“Uh, D-Dongho”

“Ye?”

“Why are you holding my hand?”

“I uh…I uh…” Dongho couldn’t find something to say “S-Sorry”

“It’s okay…” Aiden said then rubbed his forehead, Dongho looked at his face then with his free hand he Aiden’s cheek.

The teen froze at Dongho’s touch and stared at him, Dongho slowly crept closer and Aiden watches, and soon he felt soft lips against his, they stayed in that position for a while until Dongho pulled away, he looked at Aiden when he opened his eyes, seeing the small teen look at him confused, “A-Aiden?” the teen blinked a few times then looked at Dongho.

“W-What just happened?” Aiden asked, seeming unfazed by the kiss

“I…I don’t really know…” the two stared at each other than Aiden got up from the bed and quickly walked over to the door, “Come on, I want them to know that I am alright…” he hid his face from the older boy

“O-Okay…” Dongho said regaining himself and followed Aiden down the stairs.

 

 

“Hyung? Eli Hyung?” Aiden called out, he soon felt two arms around his arms and was brought into an embrace “Aiden!! Thank god you’re alright!” Eli yelled

“H-H-Hyung…Can’t…b-b-breath…” Eli let go and looked at his brother head to toe, 

“Are you feeling better?”

“Ye, a lot”

“Thank god” he repeated and looked at Dongho, “Thank you for watching him while were down here” at that moment Aiden hid his face

“I’m going to go get some water, my throat is very dry” Aiden said and escaped without his brother noticing anything odd.

 

(Aiden’s POV)

I hurried off to the kitchen and stood there in silence! Okay, let us recap on what happened, first you meet an Idol and he kisses you, trying to explain who I am, second Jay calls and now Dongho kisses me?! What is the world coming to?!

I took a deep breath and got myself a glass of water, I soon felt better, I thought about what happened a while ago, I touched my lips He really did kiss me I thought feeling light headed again, I shook my head, we are both boys’ it’s just skin ship. At least I hope…..

Sighing I joined everyone else in the room see them look at a laptop, “What’s up?” I asked, taking another sip of my water

“I’m sorry…”

“Sorry for what?” I asked taking a bigger drink

“You have to pretend to be Alexander’s girlfriend” and then I spat out the water in my mouth and looked at my brother

“Idol brother say what?!” I said, sounding girly  

“Again I am sorry…You’ll have to do it…until Alexander breaks up with you…” I stared at my brother, I saw Dongho wearing the same shocked look I had. The glass slowly slipped from my hand and next thing I knew, I fainted; which is very unusual of me.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, worse chapter that I have ever written.....but they will get better later on; it always get's better^^

Thank you for reading!