Chapter 16 - Dongho

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

(Dongho’s POV)

 

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

I woke to someone yelling down the hall, I sat up to find Kevin hyung getting dressed, “Hyung what time is it?” I asked yawning and rubbing my eyes

“6:04 in the morning, why?”

“Who’s yelling at this hour?”

“Aiden, some boy came over asking if Aiden was awake”

“Eh?” a boy? Hyungsik?! How did he even know where we lived?? Uhh headache coming…. I sighed and got us, seeing no use in sleeping again.

I take a shower, feeling nothing; why was I even jealous?

Why am I caring?

I bang my head against the wall, well not hard enough to bruise…Hoon and I have filming today…

I sigh after coming out of the shower and dress for school, fixing my hair was troublesome since it likes to stick up in the air a lot…

“You have explaining to do tonight Aiden” I heard Eli hyung say, I come out to watch Aiden walk out the door with that Hyungsik kid, anger boiled through my system for a while but it soon died

“Aish…” I mutter and make myself breakfast

“Hey Dongho” I heard Eli

“Ne”

“What was up with Aiden in my room and Kevin in yours?”

“No reason”

“Dongho” he put his hand on my head and made me do a back bend

“OW!”

“Answer me”

“Because!”

“Because why? Aiden was upset over that”

“It’s because I didn’t want to talk to him last night”

“Who is that kid?”

Hyungsik” I nearly hissed

“Hyungsik huh? Take it you don’t like him”

“Why do you care?” I questioned moving from him and grabbing my sandwich and walked out the door.

Stupid Eli…stupid Hyungsik….and Stupid Aiden…no take that back…

I kick a rock on my way, eating my sandwich “What does he have that I don’t?” I stopped, what the hell am I saying?

Shaking my head I rethink this

Okay do I like Aiden? Yes…

In that kind of way…? Not sure…

Maybe I’m overreacting because I am overly protective on him,

That’s it!

I nod approving, looking around I see a small diner, “Maybe I can get something to drink from her-” looking through the window I saw Aiden and that kid with him, I felt my heart squeeze, why?

I started walking again, not wanting to bug…

 

When I reached the school I felt something off, looking I saw nothing…

That’s right

Nothing

I’m walking by myself, Aiden is usually by my side, I sigh in frustration I bump into someone, and mumbled a “Sorry”

“W-Wait Dongho-shi!” I turn to find Minwoo standing there,

“Yes Minwoo-ah?”

“I…I want to talk to you about a matter…”

“Sure, what is it?”

“U-Uh…How about during lunch?? Meet me in the music department, room 453”

“O-Okay…” I say and he runs off, what the hell?

I sigh for the umpteenth time this morning and head to my first class, I didn’t see Aiden so I assumed he was still with the kid.

 

Sitting in my seat I draw on my notebook, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was a skirt in front of me, looking I saw CC “Dongho sweetie~”

“What do you want…?”

“Well I thought now was a good time since you always have that Aiden kid around you”

“What do you want? If it’s to flirt why don’t you try someone else” I snap.

“I came asking for forgiveness!” she said loudly and I bet we had the classrooms attention now; I stood and put my hands in my pockets

“CC, I don’t know if you really loved me the two months we were dating; I trusted you and you turn around and date another guy behind my back. Why should I forgive you?” I asked, I was a lot calmer than I thought.

“W-Well”

“Find someone else, quit trying for me” I said and showed her the door, “Don’t bother me…”

“Big mistake Dongho-oppa” she whispered walking off.

I look to see everyone watching, but once I glared at them they turned back to whatever they were doing.

I sit back down, looking at the clock I saw that there was only a three minutes till class starts and still no Aiden; as if on cue I saw Eunhyuk pull Aiden into the classroom and they sit side by side.

I watched him the entire class time, not caring of the teacher yelled at me; Aiden looked lost, wonder why…

 

After the class I looked at Aiden one last time then walked off

I hate chemistry

I really do, but I have to pass this class…

I sigh and sit in the room, on my side I felt someone poking my head, with a sharpened pencil…

“What do you want Heechul?!”

“Kekeke, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed~”

“Shut up…”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing”

“Yah!” a smack in the head, OW! “Don’t lie to your hyung!”

“Sorry…”

“Now tell me” Heechul demanded

“…If you loved someone, and saw them with another…how would you feel?”

“Let’s see…hurt…jealous…mostly hurt because I really love him or her…” I watched as he began to go to his own world.

I look at my notebook and sigh, I must be crash…yeah that’s it…there is no way I could be in love with him, it’s brotherly love, nothing more.

 

 When lunch came I quickly got my lunch and started eating it on my way to the music department, “Wonder what Minwoo wants…” I muttered, walking through the department I put my head down, just a little further down the hall and I’m ther-

I touched my head hissing, great I crashed into someone, ahh my head...

“Ahh my head…” I look and see Aiden, rolling on his side, oh god I hurt him!

“Aiden?” he looked at me as I helped him up and checked his now red forehead, wow I really got him good….I feel horrible… “I’m sorry Aiden, I wasn’t looking”

“Aniyo, it’s okay” why does he always forgive people and brush it off?

“A-Are you here with Hyungsik?” god why did I stutter? And why did I ask about that kid?!

Aish…

“Ah yea…” he then looked at the ground, “H-Hyung why are you here?”

He stuttered too, oh wait he asked why I am here. Think Dongho think!

“I have to report to my teacher before I go”

“Where?”

“Recording for my movie”

“Ah that’s right!”

“Yeah, well I don’t want to hold you up; see you at home?”

“Yeah, I’ll see you at home” without thinking I hugged him tightly “Did you miss me that much hyung?” I didn’t answer but did hug tighter, I didn’t want to let go.

When I felt him hug back I felt my cheeks heat up in the slightest, no this is bad; someone help me!

“Sorry for not riding the bus with you, I will tomorrow; I promise” I let go and held onto his arms and smiled, that wasn’t what I was thinking, but I’ll let him think that…for now.

“Okay, I’ll hold you to it” he nodded ad I let go and walked off without looking back.

I walked all the way to room 453 and opened the door.

 

_Hours later_

 

I was exhausted from the filming, and it was nearly midnight

Looking at my phone and read a text from manager-shi saying they are out and Aiden is still in the house and to take care of him…wonder why everyone left; shrugging I relax the rest of the way to the dorm.

“Dongho, wake up” I roan at the driver but do as he says and get out of the van, “Sleep well, you’ve got school tomorrow” that’s right…

“Thank you” I mumble when the van leaves I walk to the door and open it, “Aiden?” I called, why were all the lights out?

I put my bag down and flip the switch “Hello?” I walk over to the couch, I step on something

“Mmph…”

“AHH!” I yelled, jumping away to find…Aiden’s legs on the couch?  What the?

“Aiden??” I look to find him asleep; I laugh “You must be uncomfortable sleeping like that”

I lift his upper body onto the couch and fix his position “There” I whisper.

I go and grab my green blanket from the room and lay it over him

I sit there for a while the go and fix something to eat, every time I dropped something I'd pray that Aiden didn't wake up

Coming back he was still peacefully asleep, "Heavy sleeper huh? Hope no one else finds out..." finishing my food I sat on the couch, I move his bangs from his eyes and smiled, wait

Moving away I look around then face palm, we are alone...why am I acting like this...I must be tired, yeah that's it, I lean back and soon drift off to sleep.

 

 

I woke up feeling some weight on my thigh, looking I saw Aiden using my thigh as a pillow, "Aiden" I softly shake his shoulder "Aiden-ah?" I sigh and slowly move my leg,

"Hyung...." I froze when he said that, he yawned and I quickly move from him, turn off the lights and hid under my covers; my heart beat continued to increase with every second

Okay Dongho, calm down; maybe he didn't wake up, maybe he was talking in his sleep, yeah that's it. Maybe it's safe to o back dow-

"I know it was you, I know you can’t hear me but thank you” Aiden's voice whispered, I remained where I was until I heard him lay down and waited a few more minutes before I felt it was alright to move again, I sit up and see his figure, I smiled seeing him hug his pillow and wrap himself in the blanket.

I lean against the head board and think back at the music room

 

"D-Dongho-shi"

"Yes what is it Minwoo-ah?"

"I have something to ask..."

"Go ahead, but please make it fast, I have to leave soon"

"It will be" he paused for a moment then took a breathe before yelling "Will you help me get Hyungsik back!"

"What?"

"I need your help, I want to win Hyungsik heart"

"But isn't he wit-"

"The person you love? Yes he is"

"W-What?? I never said that"

"You're reaction says all..."

"Whatever...so how do I help you?"

"Pretend to be my boyfriend, I want to see if Hyungsik has any reaction; if he does I will confess to him"

"So I pretend to be your boyfriend"

"Yes"

"If he does have feelings for you, you'll confess to him"

"Yes"

"And if he accepts you two will be a couple"

"Yes!"

"Then what do I get from all this?!"

"You get your little Aiden"

"He is not mine"

"But you want him to"

"No..."

"Liar"

"Whatever!"

"So will you help me? Please Dongho-shi"

"Fine whatever...I'll help, so when does this whole thing start?"

"In a few weeks, I need to plan everything"

"E-Everything?"

"Yeah, don't ask, it's a lot to prepare"

"Okay, whatever; I've got to see yeah"

"Bye Dongho-shi, and thank you!"

 

I sigh, why did I even agree?

Thats right, I want Hyungsik away from Aiden...

I look over at Aiden's sleeping figure facing me, I get up and kneel beside Aiden's bed and watched him sleep "Am I crazy?" I ask no one, "I hope not" I whispered, I kiss his forehead and  return to my own bed and lay there until I finally fall asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello my readers, here is part 2

Hope you like it

-- J-Star