Chapter 3

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

Chapter – 3

 

Alexander and Aiden together?

 

 

-Friday night-

After Aiden fainted AJ carried him back to Dongho’s rooms that way when he wakes up he won’t be on the hard flooring.

Dongho looked at Eli, he didn’t want to believe it, but it was reality…

“Eli hyung…do you think this is a good idea?”

“We’ve got no choice…if Aiden suddenly disappears this will get messy…Dongho...”

“Hmm?”

“Tomorrow when I send Aiden with Alexander…could you stay by his side, I won’t be able to since I have to go and meet up with manager-shi…” Dongho hesitated but nodded

“Sure thing…” Dongho said, turning and headed up to his room to sleep

“Oh and Dongho, Aiden will be sharing a room with you now” Dongho froze in place,

“W-What was that Hyung?”

“Aiden is switching with AJ, so you two will be in the same room”

“Okay, making sure I heard right” he said hurrying up the stairs.

When he entered the room AJ was placing Aiden’s suit case inside the room, “Have fun buddy!” He exclaimed walking out with a huge smile.

Dongho watched him confused then went to brush his teeth, meanwhile Aiden opened his eyes, and he rubbed his forehead, moving his bangs to the side, so that way his cuts showed.

“Just a dream…” he whispered, he touched his lips, “But it felt real…” he heard running water and looked to see Dongho, brushing his teeth, wearing PJ’s that took the form of a rabbit “Dongho?” the rabbit looked at him, “What are your wearing?”

“My pajamas, cute huh?”

“Yeah….” Aiden said then shook his head, “There is no way he would do that….unless he’s…” he looked at the other male again, “In love with me…” he whispered, shivers rode down his back as he stood.

“Are you feeling better? It was a big shock…even to me” Dongho said, whispering the last part,

“What?” Aiden faced him,

“Did you forget already? Did you hit your head hard?”

“I don’t believe so…”

“Eli hyung said you’re going to Xander’s fake girlfriend…” Aiden stood there, frozen in place.

(Aiden’s POV)

It wasn’t a dream? So that means Eli did say that to me, and Dongho indeed kissed me?! I couldn’t move I couldn’t speak; I just stood there, trying to not believe any of this.

Soon I felt a two fingers my cheek, I blinked finally to see Dongho looking at me worried, “Hey are you okay?” I moved away at the sudden touch, seeing that Dongho still had his tooth brush in his mouth.
“Ye, just need to brush my teeth” I said escaping to the bathroom.

Dongho followed finishing up, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, just still shocked…”

“I’ll go with you tomorrow, if that is what you want….” Dongho looked at me shyly

“If you don’t mind, Dongho hyung” I smiled slightly, Dongho smiled back leaving me alone.

I cleaned up and looked at my face in the mirror, “did it really happen? Maybe that was a dream but not the part where I am being Alexander’s girlfriend was real…” I whispered, sighing.

Soon I went to sleep, I looked at Dongho hyung’s face ‘Ireally hope that was a dream, if only you really knew me Dongho hyung’ I thought before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 _Saturday Morning_

 

I leaned against the same tree I climbed up yesterday, sighing I looked at the bag in my hand “Really, what were they thinking?” I muttered, clearly pissed at my big brother, I swear I -now- hate it when he pulls the sad face!

I noticed that Dongho was standing awkwardly next to me, “Yo, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just a bit scared, I haven’t seen Alexander hyung in a long time”

“Hmm….that’s understandable, I know that feeling…”

“Hey Aiden”

“Yeah”

 “How are you going to hide your cuts?”

“Ohh, I thought something like this would happen, so I took my mom’s make up, luckily she never uses it to notice its disappearance…” I saw Dongho nod at this

“Should we apply it now, incase Xander moves your bangs, or changes your hair style”

“I guess so, that could happen…” I said taking out the face make-up, I bit my lip.

How do I apply this stuff?! I’ve never used it….okay maybe once but it was to hide the huge zit on my forehead… But any other time I never touched it.

 Dongho noticed and laughed, I looked at him, glaring; well trying…

“Don’t know how to apply it? Here let me” he said taking the make-up from my hands and moved my bangs so that way he could reach the cuts.

I winced once in a while when he touched the cuts, I knew he was trying his best to not push too hard, I looked at him “Go ahead and put pressure, it may not come out right if you do it too lightly” Dongho nodded, putting some pressure, closing my eyes I slowly forgot about the pain.

In my head a song was playing, wait why is it so close to my ear? I opened my eyes after a while, realizing it was Dongho singing to me, soon he was done, smirking at me “There, unless they get really close to your face it’s not noticeable”

“Thank you” I said in English, he tried to hid his smile, I looked at my feet and started feeling a bit awkward, 

“You’re welcome” he said handing me the make-up again.

(End of POV)

 

Soon Alexander’s van pulled out and all Aiden saw was Dongho being tackled to the ground and heard “DONGHO!!!” Aiden sighed

“Idiots…” he muttered getting into the van, still not forgetting his and Alex’s last encounter.

For what seemed like forever to Aiden, Dongho and Alexander finally came into the car seeing that Aiden took the entire back, him alone. The two soon sat in the middle and continued their conversation.

 

Alexander looked back at Aiden, who was sleeping, and laughed. Dongho looked and found it cute, “Hey Dongho”

“Ye hyung”

“How old is he really?”

“A year younger than me”

“Really”

“How old did you think he was?”

“I thought he was twenty two, he acts very mature…”

“True on that, but on the inside he is a kid”

“You two get along?”

“Ye”

“Also, how did he come into your guy’s life?”

“He is Eli hyung’s younger brother”

“They look nothing alike…”

“Ye, Ye we all know that” at that Xander chuckled,

“There is one thing I am wondering…” Dongho muttered eyeing his former band mate

“What is that?” at this Xander turned towards Dongho

“How did you two meet??”

“Ohh, that, we were online pen pals, though we never knew each other’s names” Xander though about something before continuing, “I think the reason why I accepted him was because he had no one else to talk to in the site…and plus he was a good listener-reader-, gave me good advice. So when he said he was coming to Seoul I thought we should meet up. And he agreed” he said looking at Aiden

“So that’s how…”

“Why?”

“Because me and the guys were trying to figure it out”

“Ahh I see” they looked at the sleeping lump and smirked.

 

Aiden woke to hearing a soft voice singing, ‘More singing?’ he thought, opening his eyes to find his head on Alexander’s shoulder. He sat up and looked at him “Ah! You’re awake finally”

“Yeah…I am…where are we?”

“We’re here, but were eating”

“What exact-” Aiden paused smelling his third favorite food, fried Chicken. His eyes looked at the chicken in Dongho’s hand; the middle male looked at the brown haired male then his chicken “What?”

“Can I have some?” Aiden asked, at this Dongho smirked

“You really like fried chicken Aiden?” the smaller boy nodded, eyeing the chicken.

Alexander looked at the two ‘this isn’t going to end well’ he thought watching, Dongho took another piece out and held it in front of his face “Do you really want it?”

“Please Dongho Hyung” Aiden said cutely, Dongho stared at him. Once Aiden saw that his hyung wasn’t paying attention he was quick and bit into the chicken, Dongho snapped out of it and looked at Aiden “Yah! That is so unfair!” he yelled as Aiden smiled at himself, enjoying the taste of fried chicken.

“You know who you remind me of…”

“Who?”

“Onew hyung from SHINee”

“Why is he a chicken lover?”

“Well…Yes”

“That is awesome, Hyung don’t keep the chicken all to yourself!” Aiden yelled and moved in to take another bite, but at the last second Dongho moved the chicken and their lips touched, they stared into each other’s eyes then pulled away. Both did the same action, cover mouth and stare somewhere else.

There was silence until Alexander cracked up laughing, the two younger teens glared at him, “You should have seen your faces!” Xander exclaimed

“I’m going to change”

Aiden said rushing out of the car and into a building nearby, leaving a laughing hyena Xander and a still in shock Dongho.

 

After fifteen minutes have pasted Aiden came out in an elegant white dress, the sleeves were lace down to his fingertips, and the collar reached up to his neck, which was also lace.

Dongho stared at him when he came out, he didn’t even blink, “This…is…ridiculous!!!” Aiden yelled, clearly pissed, “And I refuse to wear these!!” he held up a pair of white heels that matched the dress very well.

Alexander smirked walking over to Aiden “Well then Elizabeth-ah” he said, “If you won’t put the shoes on, I shall make” he turns and points at Dongho dramatically “Dongho put them on you!” he looks at Aiden again.

“You cannot be serious…”

“Dead serious…”

“As if!” then Aiden was tackled by Alexander, soon he felt the heels being placed on his feet,

“I will get you back Alex, I swear I will” Aiden said, annoyance in his voice.

 

(Dongho’s POV)

I just couldn’t stop staring at him; he looked so much like a, well a girl!

I didn’t listen to a word he said just watched him, how in the world did he manage to get the dress on? Second why did Eli hyung pick that dress?? Someone is bound to know he is a guy!

Snapping out of my trance I saw that Alexander hyung had tackled Aiden to the ground and forced the high heeled shoes on him, I sighed helping him up, well after getting Xander off of him, and wrapped and arm around his shoulders, keeping him from falling on his face.

“I don’t even know how to walk in these freakin’ heels” Aiden wined,

“Do you want me to carry you?” Xander asked

“As if” Aiden hissed

“We’re going to help him, if you carry him he won’t like it” I said, with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

(End of POV)

Within the ten minutes they had left before the meeting, Aiden, or Elizabeth had finally learned how to walk properly in heels, the smaller teen turned to Dongho, pouting  “Dongho hyung help me please~” he whined

“I would if I could”

“This is gonna bite…” he muttered before being dragged out and into a room where the meeting started, Aiden sighed and acted like the perfect girlfriend for a man, in the end, Alexander nearly gave him a kiss, but thinking fast Aiden stood and bowed to everyone and left the room.

 

An hour, A coffee, and a stop at the ice cream shop later the three males wandered the streets of Seoul, of course Dongho and Alexander had to wear disguise’s.

_An hours earlier_

   

Aiden finally got out of the dress and was wearing his comfortable clothing, which was a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black tang top, with a loose white t-shirt, black shoes, and his black baseball cap, soon he added his other accessories.

He attached chains to his dark blue skinny jeans, putting in black suspenders; he places rubber bracelets on his wrists, and finally applied eye liner.

Looking at himself in the mirror again he smiled “Dongho was right, I’m fine just the way I am” he giggled slightly then mentally slapped himself and looked at his reflection with a serious expression “Don’t act stupid…don’t act stupid…” he hit the mirror, making a small crack. His eyes widened and looked at his hand, “God damn it!” he hissed, he pressed his index finger to his mouth and walked out, not caring what the two other men said.

As expected Xander and Dongho ran up to him checking his hand, “What happened?”

“Nothing…the suspenders cut me when I tried to put them on…” he lied; luckily he was good at it.

“Be more careful pabo~” Dongho teased, Aiden pinched his cheek, glaring at him

“What was that?”

“Nothing!” he was released, Alexander laughed at the two

“So what do you two want to do?”

“You know we can’t unless we have disguise’s Hyung”

“Oh right”

“I have an idea for the two of you” Aiden said, a huge smirk on his face

“Hyung I’m scared” Dongho said hiding behind Xander

“So am I Dongho, so am I” Xander replied as Aiden crossed his arms, keeping the evil smile on his face.

 

_End of Flash back, present time_

 

Aiden smiled eating his ice cream he loved his idea so much, “You’re still smiling?!” Alexander hisses glaring

“Well counting that you are a grown man, in a girl’s outfit how can I not laugh on the inside?” Aiden looked at the glaring man; Alexander wore a dark brown straight layered wig that reached down to past his shoulders, he had bangs that reached just above his eyes, along with a pair of girl’s skinny jeans, a blue blouse, and a pair of wedges.

“I told you I would get you back right?” he teen pointed out,
“Whatever, now I rather have girls swarming over me instead of men” Xander pouted flipping his ‘Hair’

“Same here…” Dongho pouted moving closer to Aiden, trying to hide himself. Dongho on the other hand wore a blonde straight wig that only reached his shoulders in layers with bangs covering his right eye, a school girl out fit and tennis shoes. “This is your entire fault Xander Hyung…”

“I said I was sorry….”

“Aiden~ can we please pick something else” Dongho wined, looking at him

“Not until we find Hyung’s van”

“That’s on the other side of town” Alexander said face palming. The two sighed while Aiden just kept on smiling “Let’s go” he said after finishing his desert and began walking.

Alexander and Dongho walk side by side as men stared at them, whistled at them. Dongho turned at least ten shades of red, but Alexander outnumbered him.

“Excuse me, have you seen a teen about my height, brown hair, wears a black hat, and seems violent?” a boy down the way asked a man,
“Someone like that just walked by….what is their name?”

“Jung-Hwa, usually goes by Aiden”

“I do believe someone like that went that way” the man pointed Aiden’s way, the boys eyes widened

“Aiden! Jung-Hwa wait!!” he yelled chasing the smaller teen.

Xander and Dongho shared a glance then ran after the boy.

 

 

Running faster and faster the boy continued to yell out Aiden’s name, soon Aiden started walking faster, knowing the voice to well. Young-Jae has found him; he cursed himself for not being able to run at all.

Thinking fast he hurries into the street, as a car comes by he jumps and slides across the car’s hood, when he reached the other side he looked across to see, indeed, Young-Jae has found him, he looks at the boy, “Aiden my dear! Come back over here you must be hu-”

“Go to hell Jay!”

“Oh quit playing love! Now come back over and we can get some foo-”

“Stay away!” Aiden yelled

“What?” was all Young-Jae said.

 

(Aiden’s POV)

I couldn’t believe it, he found me, after I specifically told him not to.

He truly was a stalker…and a good one at that, how did he even know I was out here today?!

Shoot…maybe his cousin saw me… Only one thing left to do.

Hide.

I tried to run for dear life, but ended up in a slow jog, I had to lose him; I just had to. Looking across the street I found an alley way where I could escape from, following my instinct I ran into the street, out of the corner of my eye I could see a car coming.

Thinking fast I jumped and slid across the hood and safely got across, I slowly got up, sending a death glare to Jay as he waved his arms around ‘Damn he’s still and idiot’ I thought.

“Aiden my dear! Come back over here you must be hu-”

“Go to hell Jay!” I yelled, cutting him off, but he just smiled

“Oh quit playing love! Now come back over so we can get some foo-”

“Stay away!” again cutting him off, my voice was dead cold, just like my heart. I’ve hated him for the past three to four years; he was also a reason why I left America, I wanted to get away from him, and he was a pain.

“What?” I heard him say

“You heard me!”

“Wae”

“Because you keep pushing your luck…” I began to turn away and head down the alley way

“I’ve done nothing to yo-”

“Don’t play stupid!”

“I-I’m sorry...”

“Well you know what??” I paused I turned slightly and saw Alexander and Dongho hyung running up seeing the scene, “Just stay away!” and then I hurried into the alleyway

“Aiden!! I’m sorry, come back!” Young-Jae yelled but I was out of sight.

(End of POV)

“Just stay away!” was all Xander and Dongho heard from Aiden as he started backing into the alley ways and disappeared,

“Aiden!! I’m sorry, come back!” the two looked to see the boy

“Doggie hold onto this” Xander said handing him his bag and marched over to the boy.

Young-Jae stood there looking at the alley way, “Aiden…” he whispered, he heard the sound of heels clicking, rapidly, he turned to look at a girl charging at him, he tried to run but the girl had him by the shirts and hoisted him up, “What did you do to Aiden”

“How do you even know if it’s me??”

“Because you’re the one he was yelling at”

“I-I-I didn’t mean too…” he whispered, “I didn’t mean to make Aiden mad”

“What?”

“I didn’t mean to make him mad!” he said louder, Alexander tossed him aside, he looked at Dongho “Come on little one we have to find him” Dongho nodded and followed his hyung down the street.

 

-------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

3rd chapter up

Enjoy^^