A slight trip to the past, & a visit - Part 2

U-KISS : Unexpected, Accidental Love

_Chapter 26_

 

 

_Author’s POV_

 

 

The next morning Donghae was the first up of him and Eunhyuk; he sleepily walks down the stairs and walks into the kitchen, seeing JJ packing for school “Yo man” he says “Can you show me the room you showed Hyukkie?”

“Hyukkie?”

“Ah, Eunhyuk” JJ looks hesitative then nods

“Okay, but quickly because I have school”

“Alright” JJ leads him to the room and Donghae looks at the wall with the holes before anything else

“So this is the room…”

“Yeah…lots of memories…” JJ says then pats Hae’s shoulder “Alright, so you and Eunhyuk are in charge until noon, don’t burn the house down please…”

“Don’t worry man, we won’t”

“Better not…” JJ says before leaving.

Donghae walked into the living room and sat with Eunhyuk who was watching TV, “So from now till noon we have to be good and not burn the house down”

“Fine by me, we can watch TV and play these vide- Oh my god! He has the entire dance, dance revolution series!!” Hae laughs at his lover

“You want to play them?”

“Hell yeah!” the monkey yelled and started to set up the TV.

 

_Meanwhile at the Hospital­ _ Aiden’s POV__
 

 

I sighed for maybe the fifteenth time since dad went it to be checked out; I sat on the bench outside the room.

We got up at six and it’s already seven, one hour for a checkup…

When the doors opened I stood and went to go and help dad walk “How’d it go?”

“It’s time for the surgery” he says softly, I looked up at the doctor and his nods

“The surgery will take place later today or it’ll be too late…”

“Eli isn’t here, so I refuse to do it”

“Appa”

“I’ll leave you two to talk” the doctor said before leaving with his clip board.

I walk dad to his room and help him onto it, “Appa you need to do the surgery, and if we wait any longer it will be too late”

“Aiden I will be fine, I believe your brother is coming right this very moment”

“Appa….” I groaned, letting my head fall back; why is he so stubborn?

“Oh hush, you’d do the same” I tried not to smile, yeah its true; I would.

“Fine, I’m going to ca-” someone knocked on the door, interrupting me

“Come in” dad called, when the door opened I watch his expression; his face lightened up “Eli my son”

I turned to see Eli, Kevin, and Dongho; Eli walked over to dad while I walked to Kevin, he was holding onto Dongho, “Kevin?”

“I’m scared…”

“Of what, it’s just my da-Oh…the whole dating thing…” I nodded “You’ll be fine”

“Oh yeah, like it’s that easy” he says looking at his feet

“You never know~”

“Kevin please come here for a moment”

‘Good luck’ I mouthed, Kevin was hesitate but walked over to Eli, I stood by Dongho and he hugged me

“I’ve missed you”

“I know; I did too” I said then he let go to watch the couple.

 

“Hi Kevin, I’m Anthony” the two shook hands and I waited

“S-Sir you are hurting my hand….” Kevin said; I knew what he was doing; dad was purposely hurting him to see how Eli reacts…I remember when it was me…ugh

“Eli your dad is hurting my hand”

“Dad be careful” Eli said pulling Kev’s hand back and caresses it, then dad smirked

“Appa quit that” I said and everyone looks at me “He did that to my ex, he shook his hand and tightened his rip and I did the same as Eli. He does that to see your reaction…”

“You just ruined it Aid!” Dad said laughing slightly, I roll my eyes as Eli puts dad in a head lock and fools around, Kevin laughs along with Dongho and I.

Everything is perfect nothing can go wrong, nothing; I thought as I smiled.

 

 

_Meanwhile at School__JJ’s POV__

 

I sighed as I sat in math class; I was upset that I had no one I like in this class, the teacher hands out the test sheets and I jump right on it.

I swear, within ten minutes I am done; no need to check my answers because they all are right. Never have I ever gotten anything lower than a ‘B – ’

I sit there while everyone else continues to take the test, well an hour and twenty minutes left until schools over with.

My phone vibrates once indicating that I have a text, I check it from under my desk

From: Chad da tech man

Hey man! I heard from the guys that Aid’s back, can I come with you to your house?!

I sighed, this kid really…he was in chemistry, and there is no way that kid is getting caught texting… 

To: Chad da tech man

Yeah sure whatever just don’t take too long; after the bell I’m leaving so you better run boy!

I send it and within seconds I get a reply back

From: Chad da tech man

Roger that!

I smiled, this kid…really.

 

 

_Back at the Hospital__Aiden’s POV

 

I leaned against Dongho as I continued to laugh at Kevin’s story about when they were gone and Eli, I was crying when I heard what the 2seop couple did.

“So after drinking all of our water, plus the jug. He ran out to the cars and drank about three full 16oz bottles of water; his face was so red it was funny!” Dongho said and I fell back onto the bed, out of breath.

Dongho started to laugh to while Eli hid his face with his hands; dad wasn’t any better, he was as red as his car.

When we all calmed down I rubbed my face “Oh god my face hurts…” I said, still smiling “Couldn’t take the heat brother?” I asked, giggling  

“Aiden is there an ice cream shop nearby?” Kevin asks, I nod

“Just down the road, exit here and go left”

“Come on Eli, let’s got something!” Eli laughed at Kevin and nodded

“I’m coming too!” Dongho says jumping off the bed

“Alright…” Eli says “Aid, do you want anything?”

“No, I’m fine. You guys go ahead” Eli looked at me the ruffles my hair

“Alright, we’ll be back soon”

“Okay” I call out before they close the door.

I sat on the bed “I called the nurse and said I am ready for the surgery…”

“That’s good dad, now you can be discharged early”

“I know” he says, and a nurse comes in

“Mr. Kim, the doctor would like for you to sign papers for the surgery confirmation”

“Sure thing…I’ll be right back Aid, won’t be long”

“Alright, I’ll be here” I say as he leaves the room.

 

I sigh and look towards the window and look at the blue sky, “I can finally relax, dad’s getting the surgery, it’ll go well; and we can go home” I say softly.

Soon I hear the door open and close “That was fast da-” I stopped mid-sentence when I turned and saw mom…standing at the door, …

“Hello Adrian” she says, the chills ran down my back as she smiled at me, this isn’t good; this is bad, very bad.

 

 

_Back at school _JJ’s POV_

 

“Yo James!” I turn my head slightly to see Chad run up to me and we continued to walk to my truck

“So Aid’s back home for a week I hear”

“Yeah, him and his friends”

“Friends?” I saw Chad’s eyes light up, “Chicks?”

“Yeah. No” I say and get into the truck and laugh at his expression

“Man…” he says getting in,

“Dude don’t pout, that’s not cute…”

“Whatever dude…” I roll my eyes and buckle myself in and my phone rings.

I look at it then answer

“Yo this is JJ”

Hey! Donghae here

“Hey Hae, I’m just heading bac-”

Awesome! Cool, hey I was wondering; where’s the fire extinguisher?

I was silence for a while before asking

“What?”

Fire extinguisher…

“You burnt down my house?!”

No the game console set the house on fire

“Oh god…” I said, “O-Okay it’s in the kitchen; just do what you can and I’ll be there as fast as possible”

O-Okay!” I close the phone and get to my house as quickly as the speed limit would let me.

When we get there I don’t see the outside of the house “, the inside must have burnt!”

I open the door to find the living room the same, perfect.

I look around and find nothing different

“DONGHAE! EUNHYUK!” I yelled and heard snickering from the kitchen, I drop my bag and march over to the kitchen and spotted them under the table “YOU TWO GAVE ME A FREAKIN’ HEART ATTACK!!!”

They were laughing to the point where they were crying, I hear Chad laughing

“It’s not funny!”

“I-I-I’m not l-l-laughing!” I heard him, I face palmed; trying not to laugh.

When we all calmed down I pointed outside and they grabbed their stuff and rushed into the truck, I stood there and chuckled softly “Can’t believe I fell for it…” I say then locks the doors and get into the truck, “Okay, you two got me good….Don’t ever do it again…”

“No promises~!” I sighed while the three laughed.

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay 3 things!

1) Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing

2) In the next chapter, there shall be a big surprise. Something that will help with my in the story

3) Love ya all!

Comment & Subscribe please!

- J-Star