Their Hearts And Minds At Peace

Remember Me

 

[Epilogue]

[November 2010]

[Author POV]

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Daesung and Mi Sun share a smile, already guessing whom it is. Daesung untangles himself from Mi Sun and goes to answer the door. As Mi Sun follows him, Daesung opens the door to four annoyed men. Daesung and Mi Sun let out a laugh at their faces. All four of the men growl and one of them grabs Daesung’s collar and they drag him inside to the living room.

Mi Sun chuckles and closes the front door before she follows them to the living room. She plops down on the couch and watches the scene before her, smiling.

“Okay,” Seunghyun, who was still holding Daesung by the collar, starts. “How did you find out about the passage?”

Daesung laughs, obviously not scared. “Next time, you guys shouldn’t leave it wide open.”

“But who would—Lee Seungri!” Jiyong shouts, grabbing Seungri in a headlock. “I told you to close it every time we enter! Now, we can’t sneak in anymore!”

“Ah! Hyung! I forgot!” Seungri exclaims, trying to struggle out of Jiyong’s hold.

“Forgot.” Jiyong scoffs, tackling Seungri down to the floor.

The rest roll their eyes at the two on the floor. YoungBae turns to Daesung just as Seunghyun lets him go. “So, how’d you fix it?” YoungBae asks.

Mi Sun rolls her eyes once more. “I fixed it. Apparently, Daesung isn’t the handyman type. Tell me, how did you guys manage to break down a brick wall?”

Seunghyun shares a smile with YoungBae. “Sledgehammer.” They answer at the same time.

Mi Sun laughs when everyone calms down enough. They all sit on the chairs except Daesung sat beside Mi Sun. “It’s nice not to have hobos enter my house randomly anymore.” Daesung comments, smiling innocently. YoungBae and Jiyong throw a pillow at Daesung.

Seunghyun groans. “I still have to find out where the hidden passage in my house is.”

Aside from Seunghyun, the guys share another look and they shrug. “There is no hidden passage for your house, hyung.” Jiyong says, smiling.

“Then how do you guys get in my house? I lock everything!” Seunghyun exclaims.

“Exactly.” Seungri comments.

“That’s why we all have keys.” Daesung says, pulling out a pair of keys. As Seunghyun gapes at the object in Daesung’s hand, the others pull out their own keys for his house. Mi Sun takes her copy out as well sheepishly.

“What the hell!” Seunghyun shouts, making everyone laugh.

After a while, everyone calmed down. They did what a group of friends would do: talk, eat, laugh, and joke around. But then the four men smile as all their eyes lock on Mi Sun and Daesung’s hand.

“What?” Mi Sun says, noticing the silence.

“It’s just nice to know you guys can finally be together.” YoungBae smiles.

“It’s a beautiful ring. I’m glad I helped you pick out the rings, Daesung.” Jiyong says, admiring his fashion sense.

“It’s still kind of hard.” Seungri speaks up. They all look at him and Seungri smiles. “I’m still kind of grasping that you two are married now; even if it has been months since you’ve married.”

“It’s great that they are.” Seunghyun answers. He turns to the couple. “I never had the chance to ask, but how’d the parents take it?”

Mi Sun smiles brightly. “They welcomed me back with open arms.”

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Mi Sun takes her phone out and answer the call.

“Yoboseyo?” She says.

“Unnie!”

“Jiyoung-ah.” Mi Sun smiles happily. “How are you?”

Yes, it’s Kang Jiyoung. Daesung and Mi Sun still keep in touch with her. In fact, they helped introduce her to someone at their wedding. And, yes, Jiyoung agreed to be Mi Sun’s maid of honor. After throwing the bouquet and the garter, Kikwang and Jiyoung met. Actually, through what Mi Sun saw, they hit it off pretty well.

“Oh, unnie, I have to go now. Kikwang is bringing me to a cruise with his family.” Jiyoung giggles, excited.

Mi Sun smiles softly. “All right. Behave now, okay, Jiyoung?”

“Don’t worry so much, unnie. Bye!”

Jiyoung hangs up before Mi Sun could say a word. Daesung kisses Mi Sun’s temple. She smiles and turns her head to kiss his lips. Daesung smiles against her neck as he continues to lightly kiss her collarbone.

“Yah! Do that when we’re gone!” Four guys in the room shout beside them.

“Aish! Get out then!” Daesung yells back playfully, his lips never leaving Mi Sun. Instead of the other guys leaving like the couple expected to, they get hit with another pillow.

“Fine. Be that way.” Mi Sun mutters, throwing the pillow twice as hard towards Jiyong and Seungri. They all laugh out loud as Jiyong squeals.

“I love you so much.” Daesung slyly whispers in Mi Sun’s ear.

Mi Sun smiles as she leans toward Daesung. She lightly kisses his jaw before whispering, “I love you, too.” The other guys smile secretly, deciding not to ruin their moment this time. Daesung looks into the eyes of his lover, his friend, and his wife. He sees his love being reflected, knowing that she feels the same.

Everyone’s heart finally seems to be at peace, Daesung and Mi Sun thought happily as their lips touch once more, sealing their love.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Well, would you look at that? I'm in tears T-T I can't believe I finished this story already! 50 chapters and they all seemed to go by to fast for me. I've gone a long way. For the first few chapters, I didn't get any subscribers or comments. But my happiness didn't falter~

I do this for all my stories, so would everyone who read this please comment? I'd like to know your thoughts about the Epilogue or the story as a whole?

Oh, and thank you my dear readers! You guys made me happy with your comments, they were my motivation :)

P.S. Guess what? I'm already in the process of making another story for another member of Big Bang... ^.~