Somewhat Friendly Visits

Remember Me

[May 2010]

[Mi Sun POV]

I let out a sigh as I plop down on the couch in the living room, a glass of milk and a plate of cookies in my hand. I place the cup on the table and put the plate on my lap. I watch TV silently, sighing every once in a while. It’s 2 in the afternoon and I’m really bored.

I scrunch my nose. This is such a big house, yet there’s nothing to do here. A light bulb turns on in my head as I look out the windows. I turn off the TV and grab my plate and cup. I run outside to the backyard. I excitedly run towards the gazebo, squealing in my head.

I place my food in the center of the gazebo on the floor. It is too bad Daesung didn’t put a small table in here. It would have been perfect. I look around the backyard in awe. This place looks even bigger when I’m actually in it. My eyes land on the backdoor. I forgot to close it.

“Aish.” I mutter as I rise up from my spot. I pout. “And I was just getting comfortable.”

“Hey!”

I scream and turn around. I cover my mouth. I breathe a sigh of relief as I see who it is. “You scared me.”

“I think your scream made that obvious. Sorry.” He chuckles.

“It’s okay. You’re… Dong YoungBae, right?” I ask, smiling.

“Yep.” He says, popping the ‘p’. Two more guys emerge behind him. “I’m sure you know them, too.” YoungBae says, pointing behind.

I nod and bow. “Hello, Jiyong, Seungri.” They say a cheerful hello and wave. I forget about the door and walk back to the gazebo, the other three following. As we sit down on the floor, I offer them some cookies.

“So, how did you guys get in here?” I ask, munching on my cookie, not really feeling comfortable.

“Our lips are sealed.” Seungri laughs. Jiyong whacks him on the head playfully.

“What are you here for then? Daesung is at work with Seunghyun.” I say.

“Oh, we know. Seunghyun hyung sent me a text saying that Daesung is worried about you. Daesung couldn’t call, so Seunghyun hyung asked us if we could drop by and keep you company.” Jiyong explains.

“Thank you.” I reply, laughing a little. Daesung is such an idiot. I stand up. “Do you guys want drinks?” I suddenly ask, seeing them eye my milk for a while now.

“Milk!” They chorus. Jiyong stands up. “I’ll go help you.” He says, walking with me inside. Once in the kitchen, Jiyong grabs three cups and I get the milk from the fridge. As I pour the milk into the cups, Jiyong leans on the counter beside me, his arms crossed.

“You can go back. I can bring you your drinks.” I say, being nice.

He shakes his head. “I want to help. Besides, I want to talk to you.”

“We have time to talk once we get back—“

“In private.” He cuts me off.

My eyes widen, a little shocked by his sudden statement. “Um, what’s up?” I ask, a little scared.

“How are you and Daesung?” He asks.

“Good. Why?” I answer, feeling a little confused.

“Has he taken you anywhere?”

I nod. “To a lot of places. His parent’s neighborhood and the park there, two restaurants, this other neighborhood, and… an amusement park.” I tell in, mentally flinching at the mention of the amusement park.

He smiles. “An amusement park, huh? What did you two do there?”

“What most people do in an amusement park: we rode the rides and played the games.” I say, trying to be nonchalant.

He raises an eyebrow. “Sounds like you guys did something more.” I bite my lip, not meeting his eyes. He gasps. “Did you two—“

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

“Oh! Someone’s here! That must be Seunghyun and Daesung.” I exclaim. I smile at Jiyong and practically run out the kitchen before he could stop me. I sigh in relief. That was close. I hope he doesn’t bring that topic back up later.

I open the door. A girl a bit younger than me with long brown hair and big eyes smiles at me.

“Hello.” She bows. She stands on her toes and peers over my shoulder. “Is Daesung home?”

“Daesung?” I ask, making sure I heard right. I never knew Daesung has a sister. She doesn’t look like him, though…           

“Yes.” She says brightly. Her eyes go over my shoulder once again. “Jiyong oppa!” She greets, giggling. Jiyong emerges from behind me and stands next to me.

Jiyong grunts, but shows…Is that a bitter smile? “What are you doing here?” He grits through his teeth. Is it just me or does it seem like Jiyong doesn’t like this girl at all?

The girl, oblivious to Jiyong’s attitude, answers, “I’m looking for Daesung oppa.”

Oppa? Maybe she is Daesung’s sister. “He’s at work.” I answer her this time. She looks back at me, giving me an irritated look. In a flash, it was gone and another smile grazes her lips.

“I’m Kang Jiyoung. Who are you? And what’s your business for being in Daesung’s house?” She roughly asks, but her smile was still intact.

“This is my girlfriend, Won Mi Sun.” Jiyong says, slinging an arm around my shoulders.

------------------------------------

A/N: So, Jiyoung finally meets Mi Sun!

Comments anyone? I adore them a lot~ :)