Though it might hurt

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…

Jinyoung takes Mi Young back home after that mini drama at the bar and leaves without a word.

=====================================================

After Jinyoung disappeared in the darkness of the street, you decided to go inside.

“This… is just AWESOME” you emphasized on the word ‘awesome’ and let out a very deep sigh.

 You didn’t know what exactly you had to do at that moment or how to even feel. Should you just sit and cry because you might lose Jinyoung forever or call him and try to explain everything? Have you lost Jinyoung for good? Would you be able to get him back?

You didn’t have the guts to call him. It wasn’t you fault at all, but Jinyoung would probably judge according to what he saw and things might be really different according to his point of view.

You led out another deep sigh.

You then took your phone out of your pocket lazily, dialed Baekhyun’s number, and asked him to go pick Chanyeol up since he couldn’t go back on his own because he was drunk.

You then made your way toward your room, threw your hat and bag on the bed, sat in a corner, curled yourself into a ball, and buried your face in your knees.

Before you knew it, tears started streaming down your cheeks. You didn’t know why but you couldn’t stop the tears from flowing. Maybe it was because you kept so many things inside that your heart couldn’t take it anymore and what happened earlier just made it worse.

“Jinyoung sure hates me now… doesn’t he?” you asked yourself as you the necklace around your neck, the necklace he gave you on your first date.

Maybe it wasn’t really meant crying over but your situation made you more fragile and sensitive. Even though it wasn’t you who wanted that to happen, you felt like you had committed a great sin. You felt like this because you had endured the same pain, you knew how it felt, you knew how painful it was. Yeah you might have thought it was just a kiss but that little kiss might have made Jinyoung heartbroken for a 2nd time. This was exactly what you feared the most. You didn’t wanna lose him… you needed him by your side…

“I HATE MY LIFE!” you shouted and your voice echoed throughout the empty house.

You tried to get up but collided with the ground once again. All the shouting and crying had put pressure on your brain.

You just remained on the ground and continued to cry silently.

----Meanwhile at the bar…

“Are you crazy? Why the heck did you even come here? Why do you drink so often nowadays?” Baekhyun shouted and tried to lift Chanyeol up from the chair he was sitting on.

“I c-can walk hyung… I’m not that drunk…” Chanyeol said and got up all by himself.

“But Mi Young told me you couldn’t even talk properly…” Baekhyun scratched his head, confused.

“Mi Young called?” Chanyeol asked as his face lit up.

“Yeah she asked me to come after you because she said you were really drunk.” Baekhyun paused for a moment. “Wait a minute! You’re not even that drunk, I mean… look at you, you seem perfectly fine… except for those bruises… what exactly did you do?” Baekhyun pointed his index finger at Chanyeol accusingly.

“Oh Baekhyun, you know I don’t get drunk easily. Yeah true, I drank a lot but I’m not light headed. It takes me at least 2 whole bottles of whiskey to get drunk. I can still tell the difference between good and bad.” Chanyeol said.

“Hey, hey, what did you do this time? Who did this to you? Wait… did you act as if you where drunk in front of Mi Young?!” Baekhyun said and his eyes became round and wide as he finally got the concept.

Baekhyun was the only one who knew about Chanyeol’s little secret and from the look on Chanyeol’s face, he could tell that something bad had happened.

“Don’t remind me… I did something horrible.” Chanyeol ran his fingers through his curly hair and led out a deep sigh.

“I should’ve known. What did you do this time?” Baekhyun asked as he tried to look into Chanyeol’s eyes but Chanyeol refused to look back.

“Ok wait. Explain in the car. We should be going.” Baekhyun said and sat inside the car.

“Please… let’s not go home now.” Chanyeol pleaded after sitting in the car.

“Ok fine… we’ll go somewhere else.” Baekhyun said and started the engine.

They headed to the beach and sat down on the shore together.

“Hyung… I’ve turned into a monster… I can’t control myself anymore…” Chanyeol said after a minute.

“Why do you think like that? We all know you’re not.” Baekhyun punched Chanyeol’s arm but Chanyeol just shrugged.

“I betrayed my best friend…” Chanyeol said with his head hung low.

“Ok, stop confusing me! What exactly did you do?” Baekhyun almost shouted.

“I KISSED HER! I KISSED MI YOUNG! I KISSED HER WITHOUT HER WANTING ME TO! I'm such an , I'm… I'm a monster.” Chanyeol shouted and buried his face in his knees. Baekhyun just sat there with his mouth dropped open, shaped like the letter ‘O’.

“W-what? Are you… by any chance… joking?” Baekhyun asked.

“Do I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter