At Music Room

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*previously*

After chatting with ilwoo for a while, you went to your room; took a shower; changed into warm clothes; took out your diary and started writing about your important decision.

========================================================================

This is what you wrote in your diary:

Yo~ diary! Wazzup?!?

It’s been a long time since I wrote in you. So~ I have a lot to write cuz I actually don’t have a girl best friend to tell all these to, and that’s why sometimes… I feel alone and left out. Sometimes I wanna explode from all the pressure on me, and also all the things I have as a secret. To be honest, I can’t find the right person to tell them to. I just can’t trust anybody. Hey you know what? Something weird happened. After Him Chan, I thought I won’t fall in love again but guess what.  I have this weird feeling toward someone. But the point is that I can’t trust anyone as my boyfriend anymore and besides, I don’t think he feels the same way toward me. And I seriously don’t wanna break anyone’s heart. I don’t want Jinyoung to do the same thing Him Chan did to me. Even though I think he is different, I won’t make the risk. In fact, that’s why I never count Him Chan even as my ex boyfriend. He totally broke my heart but I don’t blame him cuz you know I think he was right. He couldn’t stay with a girl who might die any second right? He probably wanted to be with a normal girl, not a psycho, mentally sick, idiot like me.

A tear fell from your eye toward the page and landed on the word ‘psycho’ making it all blurry, but you continued to write.

I don’t like holding grudges on people so I totally forgive him for what he did to me. After all, he was my first love. So… a month has already passed since I went to the doctor, which means I have 4 more months to enjoy life. Before, I didn’t want to undergo the surgery but now that I think about it, I’ll do it just so that I can stay next to ilwoo. But at least I'm glad that Bora is next to him, so he wouldn’t have to be alone if I die.  I have to have a plan for every single day of the 4 months, so that if I die, I at least know that I have enjoyed life to the fullest.

You smiled weakly.

Anyways lemme change the subject. My life has changed a lot since I moved to Korea. All my friends are guys. Isn’t it weird? I don’t have a single friend who is a girl in my school, the weird girl I am. And to be honest, they are the best friends ever. Next weekend is the surprise party for Sehyun and Yunji unnie and I'm a bit excited but I don’t know why. Something weird about the party is that B1A4 is also invited even though Sehyun and Yunji never saw them before. Isn’t it weird? This week I'm gonna go buy a dress for the party with Bora but something that scares me is that I can’t walk with high heels cuz I always wear sneakers. I guess it’s gonna be a good party. Anyways, I have to go now cuz I have to attend school tomorrow and it’s kind of getting late so~ bye bye diary!!

You closed your diary and headed straight to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning you woke up by the sound of your alarm clock to be the first one awake. You then combed your hair and wore your uniform and headed straight to Ilwoo’s room. His face was buried in the pillow that he was hugging.

You went next to his bed and started shaking him with your hands but he wouldn’t even budge. Then an idea popped into your mind. Ilwoo had a huge stereo in his room. You turned it on the highest volume and played the song ‘party rock anthem’, jumped on his bed, and started shuffling on it. He really hated the song ‘party rock anthem’ because he was sick of it, so he jumped fifty feet high as soon as you started shuffling on his bed and landed straight on his on the ground.

“Ha ha~ victory!” you moved your fist in the air. “You lil devil!! Can’t you let me enjoy my sleep for once in my life?” he shouted and started chasing after you. The fast runner you were, you ran out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter