Symptoms

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…

“Aren’t you hungry?’ you asked.

“Starving!” he rubbed his tummy with his right hand and you couldn’t help but laugh.

“Let’s go grab something to eat then!” you clapped your hands and stood up.

“Ok” he said.

You two then headed downstairs to eat.

=========================================================

As you were walking downstairs, you felt a severe headache and held onto the handle for support. Jinyoung realized and tried to help you keep balance.

He helped you walk down the last few steps and sit on the sofa.

“Are you ok?”  He asked nervously.

“I-I-I’m f-fine.” You had problems talking as you massaged your head with one arm.

“You can’t even talk properly! How can you be fine?” he said in a high tone.

“Pl…” you couldn’t talk.

“C’mon gimme a sign! What should I bring you? What do you need?” he asked nervously.

“W…” no matter how hard you tried, you couldn’t get the damn word out of your mouth.

“Let me take you to the kitchen, there you can take whatever you need.” He said nervously and helped you to stand up.

Your pills were on the table so you took one and motioned for him to give you water and he did as asked.

He poured water into a glass and handed it to you but as soon as you tried to hold it, it slipped from your hand and fell onto the ground. The glass broke into tiny pieces and the water spilled everywhere, some pieces of the glass even went into your bare foot, causing it to bleed.

“Look what you’ve done!” he shouted and helped you to sit on the chair.

He then took another class and poured water in it but this time, he helped you with holding the glass so it wouldn’t fall onto the ground again.

“Where is the first aid kit?” he asked as he looked nervously at your bleeding leg.

You pointed your index finger to the cupboard next to the refrigerator.

He quickly opened the cupboard and took out the white bag of the first aid kit.

He placed the bag on the cabinet, and approached you.

He came and lifted you up, carried you bridal style toward the living room and placed you on the soft sofa.

He then rushed toward the kitchen to get a first aid kit.

As soon as he grabbed the kit, he ran toward the living room where you were sitting.

He sat on the ground, in front of you and opened the white bag.

He carefully took the pieces of glass out of your foot.

He then cleaned your wound and covered it with a bandage. He was really careful, in order not to hurt your wounded leg.

“Th-thanks” you gave him a shaky smile.

“Keep your pills next to you so that this stuff won’t happen again! You scared me to death! What if something would actually happen? I would never forgive myself.” He shook his head with a sigh.

“Don’t worry, I'm used to it.” You said as you sat straight, and he just shook his head.

That same second he sat on the sofa next to you, the door burst open and a depressed Ilwoo stepped inside.

“he- what the heck happened to you?” you asked as you wore a shocked expression on. Instead of answering your question, he just ignored it and went straight upstairs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter