her feelings

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Previously*

You lost control of your eyelids and they started moving on their own. Your body became as cold as ice and you started shaking so hard that you fell onto the solid ground. You had to have your injection instantly or you would die in the instant.

======================================================================

The 4 queenkas were talking and giggling about what happened to you. (They’re crazy I know myself ;-).)

Mrs. Park was clueless what to do; Baro's eyes were about to pop out; Sandeul and Gongchan’s mouths fell wide open. CNU wanted to come take you to the nurse but before he could make a move, Jinyoung came and lifted you bridal style, and started walking toward the nurse. As you were still shaking a bit, also tears were coming down your cheeks showing that you were in a lot of pain.

You finally arrived at the nurse’s office. He quickly placed you on the bed. The nurse knew that you had to have your injection because ilwoo had told her about it, and also gave her the medicine she had to inject for you. She quickly took the siring and did the injection for you.  Jinyoung was sitting on a chair next to the bed with his head hanging low. He was thinking again.

After about 10 minutes, you body started to warm up, and you weren’t shaking anymore. After another 5 minutes you slowly opened your eyes. Jinyoung quickly turned toward you as soon as he saw you move a bit. You just looked around for a while. You realized that you were in the nurse’s office. You then turned your face toward jinyoung, who was staring at you.

“What happened? Why am I here?” you asked as you rubbed your eyes. “You suddenly started shaking in the middle of the class and you fell to the ground, so I took you to the nurse.” he stated quietly.

Your face fell and your eyebrows twitched. Your eyes got a bit teary. “And why are you still here?” you asked as you head was hanging low. “I was waiting here so we can go back to class together. I didn’t wanna let you come back alone cuz I was afraid that something would happen to you on the way.” He stated.

You sighed. “I hate the fact that someone has to always take care of me. I hate it. I hate it that someone always has to look after me. I hate it that me and my life always have to depend on someone. I hate the way people act just so they won’t hurt me. It’s pissing me off!” you said in a high tone as a tear escaped your eyes. “I just want people to act normal when I'm around them.” You added.

“I totally understand.” He sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter