at Lotte world (part 1)

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                 

HELLO~ READERS!!! He he I don’t know why but I love putting author’s note! It’s just fun cuz I feel like I can make connection with my readers! I’m weird I know it myself, but you know, being weird is better than being normal cuz it makes you to seem different from others. Ha ha just kidding, though it’s true since I read it in a book! I almost forgot the purpose for this author’s note ^^. Well I wanted to thank you all for subscribing, since I gained a lot in just 2 days, but please don’t think I’m trying to show off T^T. I’m just trying to be thankful from all of you for showing your great support!

 KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

====================================================================================

*PREVIOUSLY*

*oh brother* you thought as you sat in the car.

“This is gonna be exciting!” Baro and Sandeul screamed in unison.

It was a noisy and long~ trip to Lotte world, until you finally arrived.

====================================================================================

You all came out of the car, and headed toward the entrance. Everyone was staring at you in a weird way. Your cheeks were as red as a tomato out of embarrassment.

“Where should we go first?” Sehun was jumping up and down. “Calm down maknae!” Suho patted his shoulder.

You all just walked around for awhile, until you found a good ride. “We should definitely ride the roller coaster first” D.O said while nodding. Baro and Sandeul started running ahead, to reach the roller coaster. You all bought the tickets and headed to the roller coaster as well.

 The seats were 2 by 2, so here’s how you sat:

Baro and Sandeul; ilwoo and Suho

You and jinyoung; Chanyeol and Kai

Gongchan and Sehun; Baekhyun and CNU

And since D.O was the only one left alone, he sat on the very first seat in front of the roller coaster since he didn’t wanted to be seated with a random person.

The roller coaster went up… up… up… and…

“WAHHHHHHHH!” you all screamed in unison, except for D.O who wasn’t even a bit amused. He was sitting with crossed arms while he was frowning.

Your arms were spread wide open as the roller coaster went down. You were all having the time of your lives.

 The ride finished and all of you came off the roller coaster one by one. Sandeul and Sehun were about to throw up, so Suho took them to the restroom.

“I want cotton candy!” you pointed out as you jumped up and down and they all chuckled at your cuteness. “Who will come with me?” you pouted. “How could you eat so much and not become fat even a bit???” Ilwoo asked, shocked. “Work outs brother.” You said sarcastically as you patted his back. And everyone started laughing.

 “Now who will be the lucky person who would wanna come with me?” you raised a brow and you hands were on your hips. “Do you mean the most unlucky person?” Kai said as he rolled his eyes and they all laughed.

 *I’ll go with you!* jinyoung thought but before he could say it out loud, someone else already took the chance to say it.

“I’ll go with you!” Chanyeol said as he skipped to where you were and took your hand and both of you skipped off to were the stall was.

“You have such an adorable little sister!” Baekhyun said as he watched you skip off. “But she isn’t as adorable as I am!” ilwoo pointed to himself and they both started laughing.

“Hey! My legs are not as long as you! You giant! Wait for me!!” you shouted as you ran as fast as you could, to catch up with him. “HA HA catch me if you can~” he did a mehrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter