The Unexpected

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Edited)

         

 

You woke up by the sun your cheeks.

 

You were the first one awake since you were the ‘punctual girl’ compared to the guys, so you decided to wake them up one by one.

 

After all of the boys woke up, you gathered your stuff and started looking for the way back.

 

CNU and Gongchan were helping you walk since you couldn’t, because of your wounded leg.

 

“I should call my brother, he must be really worried…” you said and took out your phone out of your pocket.

 

“Hello?” Ilwoo said as soon as soon as he answered his phone.

 

“h-hey… it’s me, Mi Young.” you said, knowing that he’ll probably explode any second from anger.

 

"Come home right now! As your brother, I have every right to ground you for a whole month! Be quick, we’re waiting!” he said and hung up the phone.

 

You just gulped as a frown found its way toward your face.

 

“I'm in a BIG trouble… Ilwoo will probably kill me the moment he sees me…” you sighed.

 

 

“Don’t worry, it was our entire fault, we shouldn’t have taken you with us in the first place without your brother, it was a bad idea.” Baro said with his head held low.

 

“No, don’t say that, we were all in it together.” You gave Baro a smile and he smiled back.

 

After a long and tiring walk, you finally arrived home.

 

Gongchan and CNU continued to support you as you made your way toward the front entrance of your house.

 

You rang the bell and Baekhyun immediately opened the door. It was obvious that they were expecting you.

 

“What happened to you!?” Chanyeol jumped out of nowhere and sent dirty glares to the boys.

 

"What the did you do to her!?" Ilwoo started shouting as soon as he saw the 2 boys carrying you. The other boys started storming toward the door to see what had happened.

 

“They didn’t do anything to me! I just sprain my ankle. It’s my own fault.” You avoided any eye contact with the angry brother.

 

Suho and D.O took you inside and settled you on the couch.

 

"Boys, come in. you have some explaining to do." Ilwoo said in his harshest tone.

 

“Would you mind explaining what you were doing all this time?” Ilwoo raised his brow at you.

 

“C’mon hyung, do you think it’s necessary to do all this? Look at her, she needs rest… her leg is hurt.” Chanyeol hissed after he blocked Ilwoo’s way and put his hand on his shoulder so he couldn’t come near you.

 

“Chanyeol, don’t get yourself involved! This is family business…” Ilwoo glared at him.

 

“As long as I remember, we used to be a family.” Chanyeol said with an expressionless face.

 

Ilwoo didn’t say anything. He just watched as Chanyeol lifted you up and started carrying you toward your room.

 

Chanyeol set you down on your bed and gave you a sweet smile.

 

“Sleep well ok? And get well soon~” he pinched your cheek with the cute smile plastered on his face

 

“And don’t mind your brother, he acted like that cuz he was worried. He barely slept last night because of you.” He said, ruffled your hair and was about to leave when you called his name.

 

“Yeol?” you said.

 

“What?” He turned his head toward you with his raised brow.

 

“Thanks… you’re awesome.” You said and he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter