The Reason

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*previously*

“Sandukie, it’s better if we leave her alone. I think something is bothering her.” Jinyoung stated. Sandeul pouted while nodding.

After 5 minutes, the teacher finally arrived and the lesson started.

===========================================================================

It was a really long lesson. Every minute seemed like a year to you since you weren’t even concentrating.

DRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~!

The bell rang and the lesson was finally over.

You took jinyoung’s coat off, handed to him, and left the class without saying a word.

You headed straight to the school’s front yard, sat on an empty bench and started swinging your legs back and forth. You were deeply in thought.

*in class*

“What happened to Mi Young?”Gongchan asked. “Yeah what did you do to her this time” Baro was about to shout.”I really don’t know and I didn’t do anything!” jinyoung shook his head with a deep sigh.

“Since when is she acting all depressed and all?” CNU’s motherly side took over.

“She was acting all weird from the moment I saw her today.” Jinyoung stated. “Something must be bothering her since the weekend. She wouldn’t even talk to me! She is feeling down today I guess.” Jinyoung added, rubbing his nape.

“One of us should go talk to her. After all, aren’t we her friends?” Gongchan said. “Maybe I should go talk to her.” Sandeul said, trying to act like a mature person. “You?” Jinyoung’s eyes widened. “Yeah! Why not? After all I’m also her friend aren’t I?” Sandeul’s eyes were sparkling like marbles. CNU gave out a fake laugh while rolling his eyes.

The argument about who should come and talk to you went on for a while…

“STOP ARGUING~!” Jinyoung shouted, tired from hearing the four immature boys fight on a simple thing like this. “CNU hyung is the best in calming people down so it would be best if he goes.” Jinyoung stated like a professor. CNU nodded and headed to the front yard where you were. He spotted you sitting on the bench, swinging your legs as your head was hanging low.

He came and sat next to you as quietly as possible. You were deep in your own thoughts that you didn’t even realize his presence next to you.

He sighed deeply and placed a hand on your shoulder. You jumped at the touch. “When did you come here?” you asked with wide eyes. “Right now!” he chuckled. You took your eyes off him and continued to look at the ground.

“What happened to you today? You don’t seem cheerful and stubborn today.” He stated.

“Nothing happened to me; I’m just fine. And just to be saying, this is the new me, and I can’t be the cheerful and stubborn Mi Young anymore. Even if I want, I can’t do it no matter how hard I try and how strong I am. Ah wait a minute, I'm not even strong! Pft silly me! ” You kicked the air, stood up, and started walking away from the bench where CNU was sitting. Before you could walk farther away from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter