Moving

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You swung your bag on your shoulder and were about to leave the house when your dad suddenly called you, causing you to jump.

“You scared me! What is it, dad?” you your heels, facing him.

“Mi Young, you’re not going to school today,” your dad informed.

“And why is that?” you raised a brow at him.

“Because you’re gonna be packing,” he said, adjusting his glasses as he continued to read the newspaper.

“Wait… what?!” your eyes bulged outwards.

“Your doctor contacted me last week and told me that he’ll be moving back to Korea,” he said.

“And what does that have to do with me?” you gave him a confused look.

“In order to continue your therapy, you have to be in touch with your doctor daylily so unfortunately, you’ll be going back to Korea as well…” he said and placed his glasses on the newspaper he was reading a few seconds ago.

“You’ll be moving in with your brother,” he added.

You then went toward him and kneeled in front of him, putting your hands together. “Dad… please… don’t make me leave like this… it’s too sudden,” you said, pouting.

“I’m sorry, Mi Young, it’s for your own health…” he kissed you on the forehead and sighed, “Ilwoo will take good care of you.”

You just gave him a sad nod and stood up. Sighing, you made your way toward your room and started packing your stuff.

Your dad told you that your flight would be the next day so you double-checked on everything and contacted your friends, giving them your final goodbyes.

That night you slept with your parents in their comfortable, king-sized bed. You snuggled closely next to both of them, cherishing the moment since you knew that you wouldn’t be able to see them for about a year which was a lot for you.

You dedicated the next morning entirely to your parents as well and when the time came, gave them your final goodbyes.

You then headed straight to the airport.

You where in the airplane for about 6 hours, so you were totally exhausted when you got near the beautiful city of Seoul. You were moving closer to the ground by every passing minute and finally, you could see the tiny cars moving along the roads of some busy streets. The corner of your lips then curled up into a smile as you continued to stare at the beautiful city from above.

After a while, you finally arrived at the Seoul international airport. It took you a while to find your brother. When you found him, he was leaning against a glass wall with a sleepy face and messy hair and a bottle of water in his hand.

Pft, when are you gonna grow up? You shook your head and made your way toward him.

As he finally spotted you, a smile crept up on his face and he started walking (or better to say running) toward you with open arms.

You dropped your baggage and ran to him, giving him a tight hug. He twirled you in the air and placed you back on the ground.

“Pft, if people don’t know you two, they would think yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter