Advice From a Friend

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Edited)

 

Previously…

As you were walking toward the library, suddenly someone got a hold of your wrist and started dragging you in another direction. You didn’t know who it was cuz he kept on dragging you without saying a word.

He suddenly stopped and you were panting heavily so you didn’t even bother to look up.

 

He finally stopped. You lifted your head just to find yourself surrounded by Hangyul and his gang.

“Why did you bring me here?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

“I liked to! After all, you’re my science project partner,” He smirked.

“So what? It doesn’t mean that you can take me anywhere you want! It’s not like you’re my boyfriend or something!” you crossed your arms.

“Well are you sure about that?” he asked and turned his attention toward his friends.

“Guys let me introduce you to my girlfriend,” he said with confidence.

“Are you serious?!” your face fell.

“Oh for how long have you two been dating, Hangyul? We haven’t seen you two together before,” one of his friends said and the rest of them nodded.

“Um… I think it’s been almost for a month,” he said with a smirk.

“What?! The are you saying?” your eyes widened.

“Was she good so far?” one of them winked and hangyul nodded.

“Let go of my hand! I wanna go!” you shouted but he just shook his head. “I’m not done with you yet,” he said with a raised brow.

“Ugh…” you stumped your feet.

That was it. You had had enough. You had to think of something fast.

Think Mi Young, think! You thought.

“What’s up in your mind, honey? Why don’t you talk?” he asked, making you cringe.

“I’ll warn you for one last time. Let. Go. Of. My. Hand.” you said through gritted teeth but he continued with his little chit chat.

“Fine!” you said and kicked him hard in the balls.

He fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

“I warned you… ,” you said and walked away.

Everyone was now staring at you. Though it felt awkward, you ignored their stares and walked toward the exit door with your head hanging low.

 

From the other hand, Ilwoo and his friends walked into the cafeteria, busy chatting and joking together.

D.O was laughing until his eyes fell on the beautiful scene, causing his smile to fade away.

 

His eyes widened and he started tugging onto Ilwoo’s uniform. “H-hyung look!” he started shaking Ilwoo.

“What is it?” Ilwoo raised brow at him. “l-look” he pointed out.

“The heck just happened here?” Ilwoo’s eyes widened as well.

You continued to walk with your head hanging low, until you bumped into someone’s chest.

You lifted your head to see Ilwoo giving you a death glare.

“U-um… hey! W-what’s up?” you tried to act natural but failed miserably.

 

“what exactly did you do? What did you do to that boy over there?” Ilwoo said, scary as ever.

“Well for your information that boy is a member of the scariest gang in school. He was talking too much so I gave him what he deserved. Can’t I stand up for myself?” you raised a brow at him.

“But it doesn’t mean you can knee him in his sensitive part! God knows what he’ll have in store for you! He probably won’t have a good night’s sleep until he takes his revenge from you!” he was about to shout.

Ilwoo continued to look at you with his furrowed eyebrows.

 

He was about to speak again when Kai suddenly came between you two and yanked Ilwoo away from you.

 “Hyung stop! Will you? She was just trying to protect herself,” Kai said, “you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter