Photography

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*in the car*

“I see you found new friends, lil sis" ilwoo said, his eyes on the road.

"Huh? Oh yes" you snapped out of your thoughts started smiling.

"Since I’m your brother can I ask you a tiny question?” Ilwoo asked.

"Hmm, depends… anyway what’s your question?" You asked.

"Well I wanted to ask you if u hmm, started liking someone" Ilwoo said.

"WHAT? No way! After what happened to me, I won’t ever start developing feelings for anyone or at least, I would try not to, and believe me, if I did I would tell you right away you know. Besides, it’s just the first week of school" you giggled.

"Good so don’t try to hide anything from me ok?" he warned.

"OK I won’t. But you have to know that I’m not interested in this stuff.” You scratched your head with an awkward expression on your face.

"Wow you are the first girl I see which isn’t into in these stuff, you really are different." Ilwoo ruffled your hair.

After a short ride, you arrived home.

After lying down on the couch for a while, you went to your room.

You changed into comfortable clothes and started doing your homework.

When done, you took a look at your colorful wrist watch, and realized that it was just 6 o’clock and it wasn’t that dark outside, so you decided to go out for photography.

Photography was your favorite hobby and you were quite a professional at it. You were a talented photographer, and that was because you saw the world like no other; you had a different view of the world and you saw things differently.

--------------

You wore a simple navy blue t-shirt under a hoodie of navy blue and white stripes along with simple, white shorts.

You then took your camera and installed a suitable lens on it. You then threw the holder-band of it around your neck and headed downstairs.

Ilwoo was sitting or better to say lying down on the couch and reading a book for his literature class when he spotted you tiptoeing toward the front door.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Ilwoo asked as he took off his glasses.

! I'm busted. You slowly turned your head toward his direction.

“I was just going out for some photography” you pointed to your camera.

“Alone?” he asked as he closed his book.

“No , I'm going with my imaginary friend. Of course I'm going alone!” You rolled your eyes sarcastically.

“Learn some manners! This is not the way to talk to your big brother.” He frowned.

“Fine… sorry, can I go now?” you asked, slightly bored.

“You may go.” He said and put his spectacles back on. “Take care” he added as you were putting on your navy blue converses.

“Ok. Bye” you said before going out of the door.

You started walking toward the park near your house. Last time you went there, it was 2 years ago when you were eating an ice cream with Chanyeol and playing around the park.

A smile appeared on your lips as you remembered the memory.

As you walked through the park, you spotted an old couple sitting on a bench with their fingers entangled. The old lady’s head was positioned on his husband’s shoulder. They were both smiling and talking together. They were such a cute couple.

You bent on one knee and grabbed your camera. You turned it on, and focused the lens so it would get a good quality picture. You then took the picture.

You then went near them to get a better picture from them. You again bent on your left knee and proceeded with the same process again.

----------

Jinyoung was going toward the same park with his hands in his pocket. He was humming a song with his eyes wandering around in different directions until his eyes fell on someone familiar, his eyes fell on you.

What is this girl doing here? He scoffed.

Something that caught his attention was that you weren’t just there for nothing; he realized that you were actually taking pictures. He really wanted to know why you were taking those pictures but he didn’t bother to interrupt your ‘concentration’ so he just sneaked up on you so he could figure it out himself.

You took pictures of some flowers both fresh and dead; you took pictures of different things that caught your attention.

After about 20 pictures, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter