A Night To Remember

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…

Oh my god! How am I supposed to face Chanyeol?

You thought nervously and you finally arrived at the destination of the party.

======================================================================

You all got off the car and made your way toward the front door. You were the earliest to be there since you had volunteered to help them get the things settled for the party.

Since the weather was really cold and it would probably snow in any second, they couldn’t take the party in the backyard cuz all the guests would catch a cold the next day and it was a pretty stupid idea, so it was kind of an indoor party.

After you rang the bell, Kai opened the door and greeted you all inside.

“Hey guys” you greeted all of them one by one and treated Chanyeol as if nothing had ever happened.

Kai and Kim then left to pick up Sehyun and Yunji from the airport.

Suho and Sehun were there with their girlfriends. However, D.O didn’t have a girlfriend since he still hadn’t found his ‘ideal’ type, Baekhyun had just broken up with his girlfriend, and Chanyeol was forever alone because of god-knows-what reason.

You went upstairs and left your coat and bag into one of the rooms and came back downstairs.

You helped D.O to settle the cups and drinks on the bar table.

Everyone was helping around and the guests were arriving one after another.

You didn’t get a chance to sit and talk to Chanyeol about what happened the week before. It was the first time you guys were seeing each other after that mini drama that took place the week before and the atmosphere between you two was really awkward.

After about half an hour of running around and helping for the preparation, Kai texted you that they are getting near to make sure everything is ready.

You turned off the lights and hid in different places and as soon as they stepped inside the house, all of you jumped out of your hiding spots and yelled “surprise~!”

You chatted and joked around with Kim, Yunji, Sehyun and other random people, drank paunch and danced to a few songs.

After a few minutes, a slow waltz song started to play and you could see a figure walking toward you.

You couldn’t tell who it was from afar since it was dark and foggy but when he came near, you could little by little tell who it was.

He came and stood right in front of you and started scratching his head awkwardly.

“Will you please dance with me?” he asked shyly.

“Well… uh...” you didn’t know what to say.

“c’mon~ it’ll be fun!” Jinyoung said and dragged you toward the dance floor.

“But there’s a problem…” you said when you finally reached the center of the dance floor.

“What?” he asked as he looks straight into your eyes.

“I don’t know how to dance” you looked away and blushed.

“It’s ok! I’ll teach you how to” he winked.

“It’s pretty easy. You just have to put your arms around my neck like this” he held your hands and helped you encircle them around his neck.

“Good! You’re doing well” he smiled.

He then held your waist and pulled you closer to him and now you were dancing without even knowing how to.

You gazed deeply into one another’s eyes and continued to dance passionately.  

C’mon stupid song! Finish! Finish fast! Why doesn’t this song come to an end?! God, this is damn awkward…

You thought as you continued to dance.

After a minute, the song came to an end and you two left the dance floor.

After staying downstairs for a while, you headed upstairs to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room to get your pills from your bag.

When you entered their room something caught your attention. The reason you couldn’t find your earphones earlier at home was that you had left it here the week before it was lying on Baekhyun’s drawer. You held it up high but your face fell. One of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter