A Walk Home

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*previously*

“Mi Young-ah I promise I won’t let such things happen to you anymore.” He whispered and pulled away.

You just looked into his eyes again. He was also looking into your eyes, with the same deep, meaningful stare, with a sweet smile planted on his lips. You both started to lean in…

=============================================================

Jinyoung’s POV

I started examining her face from her eyes, to her nose, blushing cheeks, and finally… to her pink lips. What’s happening to me? Could it be? After 2 years of suffering, all those times I sat in a corner like a crazy person, thinking of the loved one who left me alone, this is the strangest feeling I’ve ever had. Why is it so weird? I never felt like this before, not even once…

End of jinyoung’s POV

You also just stared at him as both of you leaned in slowly. Then… you started making weird faces and then…”ah- ahh- ahhhchoooo~” you sneezed loudly. Thank god you turned your face away as soon as you knew the sneeze was coming cuz if you wouldn’t, you would sneeze right on jinyoung’s face.

“I’m sorry.” You managed to say after a couple of sneezes.

“It’s ok. I guess you’re getting sick. Use my coat and blazer today until yours dries up.” Jinyoung said. He then took a look at his wristwatch. “Oh my god, the bell rang already! It’s been 15 minutes!” he shouted as he stood up.

You two exited the rooftop room as quickly as you could.

That period, you had math which meant that you and jinyoung were in the same class.

You both ran with speed. When there, jinyoung just burst the door open, and everyone were now staring at you with wide eyes. During math, Sehun was also in your class so also he was now staring at you two.

“Jung Mi Young and Jung Jin young, you are lucky I have to go somewhere today after school cuz if I didn’t, I would stay with you for detention after school for 2 complete hours! But because I'm an awesome teacher, I'm just gonna give you twice as much homework as the other students” he said, totally proud of himself. But to be honest, he was one of the coolest and funniest teachers in high school.

After being showered by all those stares, you two finally sat down. The lesson passed like a blink of an eye since not to forget, it was math and as you know math can be fun, especially with an awesome teacher…, who better than Mr. Gu?

After the class, you chatted with B1A4 for a while. When done, you went to approach Sehun who was placing his books in his locker.

“YO Sehun~!” you shouted and he jumped. He then turned toward you with a face on.

“WOOH what's with that face?” you put a funny face on, hoping that he would smile but he didn’t.

“What’s the matter?” you asked as you pouted.

“Just… nothing, your stupid brother is taking Bora on a tiny date today, and since I didn’t bring my car, we have to walk home” he emphasized on the word ‘walk’ as he had a forced smile on his face.

“Ha ha you mean you? Cuz I brought my bicycle so I can bike home.” You also emphasized on the word ‘bike’, trying to make him pissed off.

“Well I only have to get the lock key from ilwoo so I can unchain my bike and bike home~!” you added but he just smiled sheepishly.

“Why are you smiling?” you asked, dumbfounded.

“Ilwoo just left so I guess you would have to walk home with me and the others.” He said, happy that you would have to share the sorrow with him.

“WHAH?! And what do you mean others?” you asked again.

“We are coming over to your house!” Chanyeol came, jumping up and down.

You just face palmed yourself. “And why is that?” you turned your face toward Sehun.

“They are coming because after Ilwoo comes back from his little date,” he made quotation marks with his fingers. “We are gonna go play basket ball.” He added.

“YAY!” you shouted in excitement.

Sehun made a sad face. “Sadly, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter